Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

"My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (50268 Views)

Morality And God's Plan: The Sinful Nature Of Homosexuality / Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. / The Matter Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by oyahitme: 2:39am On Mar 19, 2019
@Gistvic.com

In a new post by a Facebook user, he said last night he was taken by his family to burn out the spirit of homo sexuality from him but what he found there was a different story. Gistvic Reports.

He was told to dance to a song as candles were put on his head to burn and melt.

He wrote:
"Last night my family took me to a church in an attempt to burn out the "spirit" of homosexuality from me."

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW>>

SOURCE: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/my-family-took-me-to-church-to-burn-out.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by oyahitme: 2:40am On Mar 19, 2019
shocked... for wetin!.....he thief ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by aristocrazzy: 2:48am On Mar 19, 2019
I won't be surprised if it doesn't work. Yet again I won't be surprised if it works also, that candle frying up your brain can act as nervous shock whenever the urge to burst a fellow man's nyash comes back.

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by ValCon888: 3:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Walahi this post made me laugh i swear.
The guy's facial expression in the 2nd pic is priceless

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:24am On Mar 19, 2019
This one will only worsen the whole thing.

8 Likes

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 5:42am On Mar 19, 2019
So burning of candles and dancing now chase spirit of homosexuality.. Gosh!

31 Likes

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2019
oh my God
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by AfroMighty(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2019
The woman at the second pic.... be looking like...it won't work because na we dey there....

15 Likes

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 7:10am On Mar 19, 2019
Ordinary candle and they expect it to work for where. na correct koboko flogging fit do the magic

4 Likes

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by martius101(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2019
chiommy123:
Ordinary candle and they expect it to work for where. na correct koboko flogging fit do the magic

If Dem flog the guy now una go talk say na bad thing.....+

Your mumu no be here

3 Likes

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by sacajawea: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2019
Cele again? One of the most Dangerous, Delusional, fake, fraudulent, Deceitful, crazy, wicked, immoral Christian Sects In the world!
Some This People i.e white Garment Churches even believe in their Delusion. Uneducated Psychos that ought to have been banned!
cele and Kerubu are Sick Bastards to say the least

23 Likes

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by femi4: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2019
White garment Church in action

2 Likes

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2019
You are not ready to say what's up with these pictures sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by LordReed(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2019
I think they mean the candle wax to represent the god's holy sperm pouring all over his head. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2019
Burning kwa?!

Dis one gidigan o!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by xtophy1(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2019
sacajawea:
Cele again? One of the most Dangerous, Delusional, fake, fraudulent, Deceitful, crazy, wicked, immoral Christian Sects In the world!
Some This People i.e white Garment Churches even believe in their Delusion. Uneducated Psychos that ought to have been banned!
Straighten up ur medulla, bro... Ask and u shall receive is what the bible says... First of all, ask of the church. Secondly, ask of the Shepherd... Then, u can now start to dey run ur maggot breeding pit... Buh, for ur info, this is nt my own Celestial Church of Christ, founded by the Holy Spirit through SBJ Oshoffa.. We dont do red attire and NEVER WILL THIS HAPPEN IN MY DOCTRINE

6 Likes

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2019
Sounds like an alfa sule movie

1 Like

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by t12tosin: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2019
chiommy123:
Chai... op don suffer!!! See mentality

Spirit of gay Oya burn by fire �� �
Homosexuality oya die die die die die.....die

1 Like

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Guyman02: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2019
The solution is not burning of candles but cutting off your dick that seeks the ass hole of other men angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by 4DScott(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2019
T
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmmm.

The picture does not look like your story.

Its neither on your head nor the candle emptying on you.

You took advantage of a perfect position and story worthy picture shot so as to create attention and gain the sympathy of the ignorant.

Praise the gods for some security tech experience.

Nairalanders..
Always be careful before dropping your emotional and mostly ignorant comments.

2 Likes

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Zombicmodz: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2019
He looks like a bukake sub.
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by EponOjukwu: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2019
sacajawea:

O kewa ke eng?

Church version
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Westsida: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2019
sacajawea:

Lol bros. Easy oo. Wetin Cele do you nah? grin
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2019
Dumb and stupid Christians everywhere embarassed
How many candles did moses burn before he parted the red sea, how many candles did Joshua burn before he made the sun stand still for over 14 hours

How many candles did jesus burn to raise Lazarus from the dead, how many did elijah, apostle Paul, peter and john burn.
Don't be too religious to the point of losing your senses.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2019
sacajawea:
STOP spilling saliva everywhere kid!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by MrTobi94: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2019
aristocrazzy:
I won't be surprised if it doesn't work. Yet again I won't be surprised if it works also, that candle frying up your brain can act as nervous shock whenever the urge to burst a fellow man's nyash comes back.
..you're crazy..see way I'm laughing hard with this comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.