Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track (45338 Views)

Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by unclesoyo: 4:53am On Mar 19, 2019
The feud between 2 member of the defunct Platainshun Boiz group has taken a new dimension as the founder of the group, Blackface has just just alleged another member 2face is gay.

In a newly released diss song titled 'War' targeted at 2face idibia, Blackface rode on his long-standing beef with 2face Idibia calling him out over claims of hypocrisy and theft.

See some lyrics of the song below:

“I taught you how to rhyme, taught you how to flow / Now you say you’re a star, now you making dow, why you steal my song, you no let me know / Na you and your manager wey dey block my show from every carnival /

Your mama say you’re innocent but I know say you be cannibal”, he sang.

He also went on to allege that 2Baba engaged in same-sex intercourse as a sacrifice for his success.

“Make I expose you for who you are, 201 know your story omo where I go start / 2Face since when dem start to yansh you for back, that’s why you no fit stand straight, that’s what made you star”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1lTiAKz1EU

https://lailasnews.com/2face-is-gay-blackface-alleges-in-new-song/

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Fooolishface

Meet Blackface !

206 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by KendrickAyomide: 5:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Benekruku:
I detest when people without fact and evidence, tend to buttress and ascertain a mirage about how Ogbono soup is better than Okro soup. A beseless comparison I see it as their is no way Ogbono soup can attain the class of Okro soup. Please not that am not disputing the fact that Ogbono soup is not sweet, but it falls in the league of Banga, Ofe Nsala, Egusi, Okazi, Oha and the likes. Okro soup is the the undisputable God of all soups..

I will like to use this medium to plead with all Ogono soup fans, that their will be no justification for a glaringly landslide comparison between an almighty Okro soup and a little Ogbono soup. I respect choices, but do not respect when its over hyped.

Live and lets live.

Team Okro Soup!
you well?

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Mrbigman1(m): 5:23am On Mar 19, 2019
2baba wey be father of all nation?

Get another line bro

286 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by delugajackson: 5:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Blackface has an untreated case of mental illness. Probably suffering from psychotic disorder. Victims of psychotic disorder often exhibit strange behaviour and distorted patterns of thinking.

Two of the most common symptoms of psychotic disorders are:
Hallucination - the experience of images and sounds that are not real, such as hearing strange voices.
Delusion - which are false fixed beliefs that the person accepts as true despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. His obsession with 2baba has finally driven him nuts. He needs urgent help at the moment.

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Katier00(f): 6:04am On Mar 19, 2019
If it so easy to be successful, why cant you become a gay too? Abi you get yansh? You are just a bitter, jealous and lazy man that has refuse to grow up and accept that all fingers can't be equal

214 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 19, 2019
Blackface or black yansh cant u just move on.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Thales01: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2019
Very laughable claim.
Black face is so hellbent on destroying everything tuface has worked for that he has resorted to making risible claims that holds no water.He implacably begrudges the enormous success tuface has achieved over the years especially the success he achieved with his "African queen" single which Blackface claimed tuface stole from him.Unfortunately,That is what is hindering him from making headways in his life.That is why he keeps rebuffing any attempt by tuface to iron out their difference.His unwholesome resentment towards tuface has pervaded every fibre of his being.
He should watch it before his bottled up resentment consumes him.Before them I hope he will musters up the courage to let go of his pent up grudges and find long-lasting solace for his troubled soul.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by festico: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2019
This man go kill your self how can father of a nation be gay :

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by DonBenny77(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2019
See finishing the guy finish tu face sha, come to think of it why tu face dey always bend like person wey get back pain?

Ya Man! Blakface dey here

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by femi4: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2019
BLack face: 2face is gay

Oya lets listen to 2face reply

2face: "Peruzzi, give me amaka beat"...I like woman, I dey straight forward ooo

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by DonBenny77(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2019
festico:
This man go kill your self how can father of a nation be gay :

There are bisexual men na. In most cases its a spiritual something

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by ifyalways(f): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Dope beat though,for pre highness cheesy

2face officially changed his name to 2baba so im not sure he can sue him for using his name.

7 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by naijaguy1234(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2019
Tubaba can Bleep anything in skirt, Nigerians won't believe this gay shit. Try something else.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Pidginwhisper: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2019
grin
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by tribalistseun: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2019
This blackfool is going through depression celebs and Government should help him ASAP.

Not come here to disturb us 2moro with RIP brother. We love you and miss you nonsense

9 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2019
GOD WILL NEVER LET YOU GO
No matter what you do... KNOW that God will never let you go.

Watch Video Below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by ucsquare(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Dead on arrival..Blackface find another stuff this one no go work

YNWA; u'll never win anything..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by wunmi590(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Factfinder1(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
I pity the Yoruba's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Nlolodo: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Sometimes I wonder who sells igbo/blunt to this blackface of a guy, dude's always crying and wailing like them ipobians.. If you can't stand the success of your fellow man get a sit and stop spilling trash about those better than you like Nnamdi Kanu..

By the way how's it his business if tubaba decides to become a gay, do they share the same diii.ick and anu.s

Tubaba that has up-to 3-5 baby mamas and about 7 kids is now a gay. Lord have mercy on this guy before that thing he smokes takes him to yabaleft angry angry

8 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Don't blame him,its the weed talking

Some people's heart are so dark,beef of how many years?
God bless my heart,if you offend me,it wouldn't even take upto a day before i forgive

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Kreamie(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Yeah right...

Father Abraham was also impotent undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Mariangeles(f): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
This guy though... grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by lanibi(f): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Ehn ehn?
You mean "Father of all nations" is gay? undecided

Take a look at my signature

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by L0OL: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Blackface pass me that weed Bros, you've had enoughcheesy

27 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by bunmishontelle(f): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2019
If he is gay, how come he is the father Abraham?

4 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by bluefilm: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2019
Okay.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by collitexnaira(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2019
When will this black pkomo get over his past and move on. Is his destiny tied to 2face

13 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by potent5(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2019
You say wetin?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Mercy Eke Rocks Blonde Hairstyle / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.