Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

"Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals (28026 Views)

Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials / Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals by Mirrorlenz: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Hahaha see this BASTARD hyper ventilating Here. Go and lick buhari's balls fool because ME and you no be mates and can never be! Buhari is your C in C not mine ehn

BASTARD SON OF AN IM.BECILE!

You mean your FATHER is a BASTARD and your MOTHER an ASHAWO. That means you are also a descendant of BASTARD and ASHAWO... Pathetic, I understand your frustrations.

I repeat Buhari is your C in C, you can jump into Lagoon for all I care
Re: "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals by poseidon12: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2019
you4me:
What so many forget is we are in nigeria walahi Atiku wil nvr reclaim his so called mandate.

It's knuckleheads like you that are keeping Nigeria from moving forward. Decent Nigerians want to know the facts. They want to know who actually won the Presidential election. But rogue elements don't want that.
Re: "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals by poseidon12: 12:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Smithkafors:
Nawao,pls there's no reason.He should be allowed to inspect election materials.If the president truly won,then there's no reason to prevent him from inspecting the election material.

INEC knows that Buhari lost the election. They cannot defend the bogus figures allocated to Buhari. They are busy doctoring the documents to match the fake results they declared. That is why they cannot allow Atiku's team to inspect yet.
Re: "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals by hush15: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2019
cyrilamx:
Since u know better "mr.competent", u shuld hv rang Atiku to be a mber of his legal team. You wrote as we on tge other divide dont know how PDP rigged in the SS n SE. thank God tribunal is about to open for legal firework. No matter tbe rationale behind INEC's explanation, you PDP supporters re already programmed to be blind to the truth and continue you propaganda. Atiku lost genuinely so spare me that he was robbed news.

So tell me how PDP rigged in the SS and SE? Is it the low numbers due to card reader failures or the intimidation by the security forces who evidently being deployed by federal forces or the one where returning officers were made to declare results under duress?

You say we are blind supporters but i wonder who is real blind supporter in me or you cos its you that has refused to be objective in your reasoning and i didnt say Atiku was robbed but i can bet he was denied. Even if it were to be the case, doesnt he have the fundamental right to challenge the results?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects / 2023: Chief Jumoke Akinjide Berates Bola Tinubu / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.