Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. (9849 Views)

Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created / RE: The Only City With 12 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) / The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by Kenmatt(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Hotel is now like a tourist attraction in Owerri, in my view, it contributes if not more than sixty-five percent IGR for Imo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by BeautifulMind2: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2019
buharisbae:
Owerri is the only city in the world with Hotel of name
A-z

All season hotels
Bonbolini hotel
Concord hotel
Dukes hotel
Eastern emirate hotel
Full moon hotel
Graziella hotel
Haven suite hotel
Immaculate hotel
Jovita hotel
Kelvic suite
Lamonde Hotel
Maranthada hotel
Newton hotel
Oxygen hotel
Pinewood Hotel
Queen's hotel
Rock view Hotel
Santiago hotel
Titanic hotel
Ultimate resort
Villa garden hotel
Winter suite hotel
Xena hotel
Yead resort
Zuma guest house

No wonder they have minister for enjoyment grin

Apart from giant oil firms operating in Imo like Addax Petroleum, Seplat, Shell, Ascon etc. Imo host manufacturing firms, Nigeria brewery is located in Imo, standard shoe industry is outskirt of Owerri, same with Rokana industries plc makers of toothbrush/ and different types of brush, Cosmetic / Plastic, Magio industries, Dubic Breweries Limited, Eastern Breweries Limited

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by BeautifulMind2: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2019
buharisbae:
A-z

All season hotels
Bonbolini hotel
Concord hotel
Dukes hotel
Eastern emirate hotel
Full moon hotel
Graziella hotel
Haven suite hotel
Immaculate hotel
Jovita hotel
Kelvic suite
Lamonde Hotel
Maranthada hotel
Newton hotel
Oxygen hotel
Pinewood Hotel
Queen's hotel
Rock view Hotel
Santiago hotel
Titanic hotel
Ultimate resort
Villa garden hotel
Winter suite hotel
Xena hotel
Yead resort
Zuma guest house

Op Emerald food and beverages is also located in New Owerri you can google names I'm listing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by BeautifulMind2: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Emerald food and beverages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by nwanyionitsha: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Apart from giant oil firm operating in Imo like Addax Petroleum, Seplat, Shell, Ascon etc. Imo host manufacturing firms, Nigeria brewery is located in Imo, standard shoe industry is outskirt of Owerri, same with Rokana industries plc makers of toothbrush/ and different types of brush, Cosmetic / Plastic, Magio industries, Dubic Breweries Limited, Eastern Breweries Limited
Rokana! Do they still make toothbrush?
That guy would have really helped this country but they didn't allow him.
This country is sick.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by nwanyionitsha: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Op Emerald food and beverages is also located in New Owerri you can google names I'm listing
I like the bottle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by BeautifulMind2: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Rokana! Do they still make toothbrush?
That guy would have really helped this country but they didn't allow him.
This country is sick.
yes still exist below is their website
http://www.rokana.com/about.html

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by BeautifulMind2: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I like the bottle.

JACOBS WINES is manufactured in Imo state, below is their website

https://www.jacobswines.com/Wines

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by BeautifulMind2: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2019
buharisbae:
A-z

All season hotels
Bonbolini hotel
Concord hotel
Dukes hotel
Eastern emirate hotel
Full moon hotel
Graziella hotel
Haven suite hotel
Immaculate hotel
Jovita hotel
Kelvic suite
Lamonde Hotel
Maranthada hotel
Newton hotel
Oxygen hotel
Pinewood Hotel
Queen's hotel
Rock view Hotel
Santiago hotel
Titanic hotel
Ultimate resort
Villa garden hotel
Winter suite hotel
Xena hotel
Yead resort
Zuma guest house

Ariboil Company Limited, it is a fabrication company located at Owerri Ring road, Imo state

Below is Ariboil industry

http://ariboil.com/contact-us.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by BeautifulMind2: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Ariboil clients are major oil firms like Oilserv, Shell, Addax etc.

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by Preshy561(f): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2019
A very funny thread. grin
Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by throwaway: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2019
Nbote:

Bia OP how U take know all those hotels? U are a serious house fellowship attendant sha
gringrin
Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by BanevsJoker(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
HopeAtHand:
Winter Suite Hotel...Winter in Owerri?
Their Air Conditioners take you to the South Pole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by Kingsley10000: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
like for owerri
share for ph

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by uchebest2006(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by Michelle55: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Apart from giant oil firms operating in Imo like Addax Petroleum, Seplat, Shell, Ascon etc. Imo host manufacturing firms, Nigeria brewery is located in Imo, standard shoe industry is outskirt of Owerri, same with Rokana industries plc makers of toothbrush/ and different types of brush, Cosmetic / Plastic, Magio industries, Dubic Breweries Limited, Eastern Breweries Limited
Those oil firm you called operates from one small town called IZOMBE.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by Ttipsy(f): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
development is Owerri has being massive for the last 8 years of richas administration..

Emeka Ihedioha the new Governor Elect its over to you

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Their girls no go look you if you no dey pull benzz same here in abuja too
Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by DayDreamer05(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tha OP nah beta market seller.
Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by Afam4eva(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
HopeAtHand:
Winter Suite Hotel...Winter in Owerri?
The names of hotrels in Owerri can be amazing. There's one i lodged in a few weks ago called "WollyWood Hotel". I wonder who came up with that name. Maybe they wanted to use "Hollywood Hotel" and someone was like "Nna, ka anyi changia Holly to Wolly". it was a pretty impressive hotel though. I heared it's owned by the Governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by HopeAtHand: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2019
Afam4eva:

The names of hotrels in Owerri can be amazing. There's one i lodged in a few weks ago called "WollyWood Hotel". I wonder who came up with that name. Maybe they wanted to use "Hollywood Hotel" and someone was like "Nna, ka anyi changia Holly to Wolly". it was a pretty impressive hotel though. I heared it's owned by the Governor.

lol @bold. Owerri is very cool place to enjoy weekends. I just hope cult related issues doesn't spill from the higher institutions into the city itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by Dreyl(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo
Lol fvcking rétard. cheesy
Re: Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. by mwise(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
buharisbae:
A-z

All season hotels
Bonbolini hotel
Concord hotel
Dukes hotel
Eastern emirate hotel
Full moon hotel
Graziella hotel
Haven suite hotel
Immaculate hotel
Jovita hotel
Kelvic suite
Lamonde Hotel
Maranthada hotel
Newton hotel
Oxygen hotel
Pinewood Hotel
Queen's hotel
Rock view Hotel
Santiago hotel
Titanic hotel
Ultimate resort
Villa garden hotel
Winter suite hotel
Xena hotel
Yead resort
Zuma guest house

Weldone ma...

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEC Approves N109.4bn For Ibadan – Ilesha – Ife, Kano – Katsina Dual Carriage Wa / Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation / Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.