Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku (41058 Views)

El-rufai Approved The Recruitment Of 7,600 Secondary School Teachers / Apply For Nnpc/chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2018 / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by theoldpretender(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

But uninformed fools were against Atiku for saying that he would sell NNPC. Most Youths are illiterates.

Most Nigerians don't like the idea of selling off government companies, even if you explain to them the potential benefits. NNPC is a good example.

Selling NNPC also means a possible end to the fuel subsidy regimen. Not something many Nigerians want...as that means price increases. Since NNPC would now be acting as a private company.

Nigerians sometimes use 'poverty' as an excuse to support flawed polices.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by I888(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2019
AstralBody:
My nigga,ur recruitment was spelled wrongly.
you guys should understand it was a typo. Haba
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by TeraHawks: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2019
N.N.P.C = NORTHERN NIGERIA PETROLEUM COMPANY.

Totally useless organisation.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Mopolchi: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2019
charlsecy:
I heard NNPC is inviting application for recruitment purposes.

The last time NNPC officially attempted recruitment was in 2012. My question is: does it mean NNPC has never recruited anyone since 2012, 7 years?

Being a stakeholder in the last "failed" recruitment of 2012, I will tell you what happened;

The application came out in 2012 and prospective applicants applied for Graduate Trainee.

In 2013, applicants were told to update their details.

In 2014, applicants wrote their aptitude tests in different centres across the nation.

I remember that time; many applicants had already forgotten about their application, and people had to physically visit the courier service centre to collect their invite letters.

I wrote my test in Enugu.

Many people travelled from overseas to write the exam in Nigeria as there were no centres abroad, unlike NLNG.

In February 2015, interview success emails flew in. I remember happily receiving the success message.

Then suddenly, we, successful candidates, got another message saying our invitation had been postponed indefinitely. The agency in charge of the recruitment, if I remember correctly, was Phillips Consulting.

And up till this moment, there were no interviews. The recruitment has now been cancelled officially with this new application. I hope this application does not follow the same unfortunate route.

Mr. El Rufai in 2015 had said NNPC was a monster that should be killed or it kill Nigeria.

NNPC retained 42% of Nigeria’s money, and remitted only 58%, according to him. The long and short of the situation of our oil industry is best exemplified by the parallel government called the NNPC.

No wonder, Atiku said NNPC was a mafia institution, and he had vowed, even under the threat of death, to sell it (90%) to private investors, if he were to be elected President
Everything you wrote here is true. I participated and was invited for interview. Since then I have not heard from them.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by willyboss: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2019
Can someone please attend to this question?
willyboss:
How many documents can be uploaded for experienced hire?
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by sharena(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2019
nrexzy:
That good for atiku.... During is regime as VP how much did he make from nnPc?
How much did he make from selling Nitel
How much did he make from selling Bakasi?

LEAVE HIM FIRST, HE IS JUST THERE TO SELL AND NOTHING MORE YOU DIDNT EVEN MENTION NEPA SELF
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by I888(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2019
introvertme:

So in summary, Atiku is a saint?

let me tell you the Truth. OBJ is the cause of Atiku's woes today because he stood against his 3rd term bid due to the fact that he had already started warming up at that time contest for president.

All those US scam blah blah, na OBJ hand work.

Ask yourself why no one has even taken Atiku to court all these years of calling him a thief. Few weeks ago, APC said they are yet to find anything incriminating against Atiku despite trying.

Atiku is just feeding off from what OBJ did to his image and my joy is that Buhari's emergence has really dealt with everyone. In our next life, we will be careful.

OBJ is the cause of what we are suffering under Buhari. He went against Atiku and tarnished the man's image that was used against him till today just because Atiku kicked against his 3rd term.

I could remember the feud that was brewing between the two them for months. OBJ went ahead to write a book and further destroying him.

OBJ knew Yaradua was ill but chose him and put Jonathan as the VP. He wanted someone he could control and when Jonathan didn't bulge, he kicked against GEJ.

He is always the one pointing fingers at who is bad...

The truth is every thing said against Atiku is just fabrication. In the North, they don't like Atiku because he doesn't behave like them. He is too liberal for their liking. I have even read some attacking Atiku on his facebook page calling him a fake Muslim.

Trust me, I have taken my mind off problems of Nigeria... Cause this election that just passed shows how wicked we are. I will never type RIP or show remorse for anyone caught in killings from building collapse in Lagos to Killings in Borno.

Over my dead body.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by subcbouy: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2019
Meanwhile, Jonathan fold his hands seeing all this happening under his nostril. PDP why?
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by jconsulting(f): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2019
This write up corroborated my experience with NEITI in October 2012 , we wrote the test in CHAMS centre in Abuja a computer based test only for them to send mail that the test is cancelled that the organization will get back to us for another date of reschedule test, till yesterday we are still expecting their mail

By 2031 NNPC will finish this latest recruitment

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Frankiss44(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2019
Baw2:

Hope you know at nnpc Towers ATiku's son works there the car hde uses none of them use that kinda car

Does it matters? For him to even want to sell it knowing his family and friends work there is something majority of Nigerians won't consider.. Especially your type

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by subcbouy: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2019
I888:
let me tell you the Truth. OBJ is the cause of Atiku's woes today because he stood against his 3rd term bid due to the fact that he had already started warming up at that time contest for president.

Ask yourself why no one has even taken Atiku to court all these years of calling him a thief. Few weeks ago, APC said they are yet to find anything incriminating against Atiku despite trying.

Atiku is just feeding off from what OBJ did to his image and my joy is that Buhari's emergence has really dealt with everyone. In our next life, we will be careful.

OBJ is the cause of what we are suffering under Buhari. He went against Atiku and tarnished the man's image that was used against him till today just because Atiku kicked against his 3rd term.

I could remember the feud that was brewing between the two them for months. OBJ went ahead to write a book and further destroying him.

OBJ knew Yaradua was ill but chose him and put Jonathan as the VP. He wanted someone he could control and when Jonathan didn't bulge, he kicked against GEJ.

The truth is every thing said against Atiku is just fabrication. In the North, they don't like Atiku because he doesn't behave like them. He is too liberal for their liking. I have even read some attacking Atiku on his facebook page calling him a fake Muslim.

Trust me, I have taken my mind off problems of Nigeria... Cause this election that just passed shows how wicked we are. I will never type RIP or show remorse for anyone caught in killings from building collapse in Lagos to Killings in Borno.

Over my dead body.

Story for gods. He acquired Intels for who.? Nigeria or himself.?
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by I888(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2019
subcbouy:
Story for gods. He acquired Intels for who.? Nigeria or himself.?
olodo an Italian own Intel. He is only a co-share holder. Tinubu also has shares even higher than Atiku at Intel.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by subcbouy: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2019
I888:
olodo an Italian own Intel. He is only a co-share holder. Tinubu also has shares even higher than Atiku at Intel.
olodo, that's how you are deceived. "Put oyinbo for front, you buy share." Continue, you will soon realize
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2019
RTSC:

Russia selling Alaska to America was one of the biggest gaffes of the 20th century.
America bought a region far bigger than Nigeria for just 10 million dollars.
And it has a direct advantage of sharing border with Russia to facilitate quick incursion.
grin grin no be lie bro.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by silasely(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2019
Shelumiel:
Well, I do not see Atiku selling NNPC anytime soon ...do you ? grin
noooooo
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by rash47(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2019
Na wao oo, I will try my luck anyways.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2019
charlsecy:
I heard NNPC is inviting application for recruitment purposes.

The last time NNPC officially attempted recruitment was in 2012. My question is: does it mean NNPC has never recruited anyone since 2012, 7 years?

Being a stakeholder in the last "failed" recruitment of 2012, I will tell you what happened;

The application came out in 2012 and prospective applicants applied for Graduate Trainee.

In 2013, applicants were told to update their details.

In 2014, applicants wrote their aptitude tests in different centres across the nation.

I remember that time; many applicants had already forgotten about their application, and people had to physically visit the courier service centre to collect their invite letters.

I wrote my test in Enugu.

Many people travelled from overseas to write the exam in Nigeria as there were no centres abroad, unlike NLNG.

In February 2015, interview success emails flew in. I remember happily receiving the success message.

Then suddenly, we, successful candidates, got another message saying our invitation had been postponed indefinitely. The agency in charge of the recruitment, if I remember correctly, was Phillips Consulting.

And up till this moment, there were no interviews. The recruitment has now been cancelled officially with this new application. I hope this application does not follow the same unfortunate route.

Mr. El Rufai in 2015 had said NNPC was a monster that should be killed or it kill Nigeria.

NNPC retained 42% of Nigeria’s money, and remitted only 58%, according to him. The long and short of the situation of our oil industry is best exemplified by the parallel government called the NNPC.

No wonder, Atiku said NNPC was a mafia institution, and he had vowed, even under the threat of death, to sell it (90%) to private investors, if he were to be elected President

You copied what Mr Dmainman wrote on his NNPC Advert thread without reference. Same way Explorers quote people without reference. Seun, you are promoting plagiarism in this forum

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2019
nans24:

Nice intelligent write up with visible proof. Individuals like you could become good YouTube or Instagram commentators.

I just went through some of your posts. It seems you love to write articles. And you are a good writer. If you have a laptop, trying learning video editing skills and create a YouTube channel or Instagram tv or Facebook tv where you talk about certain issues in Nigeria such as this one.
The guy is not intelligent
RTSC:

If obassnjo was running for president and he said he would collapse nitel, he would have lost the Election woefully.

Though I think the issue with atiku is credibility. His credibility is shot.

lol, so true. Maybe had atiku not said so, he would have gone a bit far in the race. I wonder why our politicians wouldn't learn from papa awos mistakes. Not in Nigeria should politicians be open to the public 100% maybe, it could be possible in a sane society. Our people dont like hearing the truth. Moreover , there are many corrupt fellows in our clime. Many of them hide under the nnpc to defraud Nigeria and these people would nearly lay down their lives to ensure Atiku doesn't succeed in his plans to privatise it and that's exactly what happened. His reputation also affected him in a way . People were just considering Peter obi, his running mate to vote him in the recent elections.

1 Like

moyinoluwabun:
Recruitment spelling though. Op do something

That is his own brain without copying.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2019
lonelydora:
The best recruitment NNPC has done so far was in 2005 set popularly called "Funsho boys". That recruitment was done without any man-know-man.

The truth is NNPC needs to be unbundled. And if that is done, they will be in the league of Saudi Aramco, PetroNas, PetroBras, BP.

The greatest setback NNPC is having is the Executives. NNPC is the conduit pipe from which the Executives syphon money. Why you think the "Office of the Minister of Petroleum" is in NNPC Towers, Abuja?

Truth be told, No Nigerian President WILL sell or unbundle NNPC because of the amount of money they see.

I remember this recruitment. Men don old o. The most transparent recruitment in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by I888(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2019
subcbouy:
olodo, that's how you are deceived. "Put oyinbo for front, you buy share." Continue, you will soon realize
so what is Tinubu doing in Intel? undecided
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by subcbouy: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2019
I888:
so what is Tinubu doing in Intel? undecided
Intel is not in Nigeria as Tinubu not a Nigerian.? Funny you.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2019
I888:
you guys should understand it was a typo. Haba
dont mind them. I've also come under attack for making same mistakes in the past, because I type fast... as if they're computers themselves. Even computer makes mistakes, excerpt it's not built on GIGO technology or platform. The truth is, many would come here to look for your flaws or typos and if the dont like you, they quickly use it against you deliberately.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by abnot: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Wallade:

The people condemning the suggested privatisation are those benefiting, directly or indirectly, from the irresponsible and perverted NNPC as it is today.

It may be more of a perception thing ( at least on nairaland) . Most contributors on nairaland tend to sound like disgruntled Nigerian youths who also seem to be ill informed about many issues . I doubt if they are benefiting from the present state of NNPC or Nigeria. These days I prefer quora to nairaland. The contributors on quora are usually much more informed / experienced / accomplished which reflects on the quality of contributions they make

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by nans24: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2019
cool

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Shaev7(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2019
point of correction is not graduate trainee, its 'post graduate trainee' as one of the requirement is Master degree esp for HND holders.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by AstralBody: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Magnumproperty:

Spelt
Alright sir.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by introvertme: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2019
I888:

Over my dead body.

Nothing was fabricated, it's on U.S Senate's website. The report is very detailed, it took me 5 mins maximum to bring it out, download it and read for yourself.

Because the corruption scandal is very deep,multiple persons(PEP) are involved in it including U.S Senate representatives and it is considered a "high risk case" . Although one of the companies he used for his "transfers" has pleaded guilty and has been fined about $1 billion if I'm not mistaken.

Everything I said is on the website,download the PDF and stop defending criminals if you truly care about this country.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2019
willyboss:
Can someone please attend to this question?

It was glaring on the site. You would see them all as you fill the form.

CV, WAEC certificate, degree, NYSC certificate, professional certificate.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by lexy2014: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2019
nrexzy:
That good for atiku.... During is regime as VP how much did he make from nnPc?
How much did he make from selling Nitel
How much did he make from selling Bakasi?

Was bakassi sold?
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by pcicero(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2019
lonelydora:
The best recruitment NNPC has done so far was in 2005 set popularly called "Funsho boys". That recruitment was done without any man-know-man.

The truth is NNPC needs to be unbundled. And if that is done, they will be in the league of Saudi Aramco, PetroNas, PetroBras, BP.

The greatest setback NNPC is having is the Executives. NNPC is the conduit pipe from which the Executives syphon money. Why you think the "Office of the Minister of Petroleum" is in NNPC Towers, Abuja?

Truth be told, No Nigerian President WILL sell or unbundle NNPC because of the amount of money they see.

Yet, it was conducted during OBJ's tenure. NNPC's recruitment then was tagged "Project Pace". It was same with NLNG. They had measures of credibility.
This present regime has conducted several backdoor recruitment into NNPC and CBN. Yet, it is the government of integrity.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. / Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This / Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.