Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

VIDEO: I Am Single And Searching But The Guys Are Scared Of Me – Eno Barony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: I Am Single And Searching But The Guys Are Scared Of Me – Eno Barony (750 Views)

“I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet / Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Am Single And Searching But The Guys Are Scared Of Me – Eno Barony by Peternet: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2019

Ghanaian female rapper, Eno Barony, has disclosed that she’s single and searching for the right one who can have some dominion over her.

According to the video she shared, most men are scared of her because they perceive her to be like the persona she portrays in her raps as a tough girl.

See Video: https://okhithq.com/e-news/video-i-am-single-and-searching-but-the-guys-are-scared-of-me-eno-barony/
Re: VIDEO: I Am Single And Searching But The Guys Are Scared Of Me – Eno Barony by HerCuteness(f): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2019
black girls on blonde weaves be looking like Duracell battery

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Corps Show Off Her Meat Vendor Parent / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Police Petition Against Her By Seyi Edun / If Asaba Moviemakers Belong To Nollywood, I Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.