Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer (42539 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks / Wizkid Proves Tiwa Savage Is Really Special To Him (photos) / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Umartins1(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Snitram Media, a fast-rising YouTube entertainment channel, went round the University of Lagos to sample the opinions of selected students with the use of questionnaires on who they think are Nigerian most beautiful female singers.

The exercise was carried out in two phases. The first phase returned with majority of opinions ranking the following as the seven most beautiful- Tiwa Savage, Simi, Chidinma, Yemi Alade, Cynthia Morgan, Seyi Shay and Niniola.

To narrow the ranking to just five, another questionnaire was administered. The analysis of the opinions revealed that the following are the top five (5) most beautiful females in the Nigerian music industry

5. Niniola
4. Seyi Shay
3. Yemi Alade
3. Chidinma (same as Yemi)
1. Tiwa Savage

It was also discovered that most Nigerians are not too familiar with female musicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcZlfp4JxJ4&t=31s

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by bluebay(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Leave am for Niniola . Sexy eyes, teeth and Chobby waist. I can leave my Woman for that Lady.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Most Beautiful...Tiwa? I laugh in Swahili

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Olasunkanmiboss(f): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Fake����na teni d entertainer

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by lalasticlala(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Most beautiful? Do you mean most popular?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Umartins1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
lalasticlala:
Most beautiful? Do you mean most popular?

Within us (Snitram Media), Chidinma carried the day, closely followed by Niniola. We were stunned by the revelation of the questionnaires we administered. Personally, as a person, Tiwa Savage won't make the list of my top ten but we can't subvert popular views. So, we had to go ahead with the video attached to the post.

Please, can you help us push it to front page, probably many NLers will also go with Tiwa Savage? May be I should change the title to, is Tiwa Savage the most beautiful Nigerian female singer?

PS: the questionnaires were administered to the students of faculty of Social Science, University of Lagos.

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Olukologia24592(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Capital NO!

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by dipopooo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tiwa savage ke... Seyi shay beats her hands down

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by kingthreatz: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Sorry but all are average. Not beautiful like Adesuwa.
They are all sexy though except from Chidinma. I have to study midget porrn if I were to have sex with her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by DBossNG(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
HA! OGA O
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Sexiest , Yes .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chidinma is

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by slawomir: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Okay
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
What of Teni

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin the most beautiful woman in yorubaland rather grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by ticoticotico: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
D
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
nwaanambra1:

that niniola is the only female Nigerian musician i so badly want to yansh!

thou i know her kpekus will be smelling [normal with all yoruba girls] i will cover my nose and yansh her till i cum on that her sexy teeth and tell her to brush the teeth with my cum! lipsrsealed embarassed
Who is this 4 year old kid?
Kids everywhere on nairaland.
Wasted!

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by MissRaine69(f): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Let’s remove the face paint first
Then the hair that belongs to some poor Brazilian woman.
And we can talk

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Roon9(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
What manner of fuckery is this? Tiwa isnt even on the top 10 list. Abi na badminton Yemi Alade and Chidinma dey play?

16 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by PotatoSalad(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
No
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by NNature(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Teni
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by superior1: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
MissRaine69:
Let’s remove the face paint first
Then the hair that belongs to some poor Brazilian woman.
And we can talk
Start by removing all ur fake tatoo first!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Deltatoto: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
nwaanambra1:

that niniola is the only female Nigerian musician i so badly want to yansh!

thou i know her kpekus will be smelling [normal with all yoruba girls] i will cover my nose and yansh her till i cum on that her sexy teeth and tell her to brush the teeth with my cum! lipsrsealed embarassed
na person pikin u kill so.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Topmaike007(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
I like yemi Alade, just don't know why.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her / Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.