Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer (42566 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks / Wizkid Proves Tiwa Savage Is Really Special To Him (photos) / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Denikayan: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
NNature:
Teni

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by winterfell007(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
nwaanambra1:

that niniola is the only female Nigerian musician i so badly want to yansh!

thou i know her kpekus will be smelling [normal with all yoruba girls] i will cover my nose and yansh her till i cum on that her sexy teeth and tell her to brush the teeth with my cum! lipsrsealed embarassed

Nigga honestly you are sounding stupid and unintelligent with this tribal rant, take it from me as an igbo guy. You and your fellow tribal folks are in great need of rehabilitation, you just don't know that yet. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Farmtool(f): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
Niniola fine sha.......but tiwa still fine pass.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ashawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by oyetunder(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
TheAgba:
Talk is cheap

I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos
Details in my signature
Wetin be our own with his jamb question. Let him ask Wizkid.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by bluefilm: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Most beautiful?

Joke of the century.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by chally100(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Most beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Dino98: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
sherylbakky:
Most Beautiful...Tiwa? I laugh in Swahili

She is not even beautiful...

The most beautiful Nigerian singer is Tonto Dikeh grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by legba1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=nwaanambra1 post=76790260]

a trial will convince you.

start with their top actresses they are not expensive - 150k can land you any one of them on your bed except the ones fuking their governors. if the top ones have stinking kpekus you can then imagine how the lower class ones will be. lipsrsealed undecided[/quot

Idiotas like you just like to talk. All kpekus smells. as long as you dress up and hurstle, you must be dumb wt to say tbat about the yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Honor10: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
nwaanambra1:

thou i know her kpekus will be smelling [normal with all yoruba girls] i will cover my nose and yansh her till i cum on that her sexy teeth and tell her to brush the teeth with my cum! lipsrsealed embarassed

Thunder fire ur papa for dz useless comment.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by MissRaine69(f): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Start by removing all ur fake tatoo first!
Nope.
When my sleeve is completed I will post it.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by stanisbaratheon: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tiwa savage ko, Tiwa garbage in.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by kayjay69(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
You are a crazy racist cow.

nwaanambra1:

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by kilaskid(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
TheAgba:
Talk is cheap

I sell USA used laptops Pay on delivery in Lagos Details in my signature
Bro, you got Lenovo ThinkPad W500 for swap?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Icon79(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
In the land of the blind, a one eyed-man becomes king grin

O pari

sherylbakky:
Most Beautiful...Tiwa? I laugh in Swahili

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by kayjay69(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
I see you ma nigga, u like big big tin abi

NNature:
Teni
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by DerideGull(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
The butt augmentation cannot qualify anybody as beauty. The process is even affecting her face.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by jiggaz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Most beautiful? No. She's popular and i love her...

But this babe StormRex is a beauty... Just that her music ministry did not reach her promised land.. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
The topic suppose to be most successful Nigeria female singers

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by StephenJoseph(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
MissRaine69:
Let’s remove the face paint first
Then the hair that belongs to some poor Brazilian woman.
And we can talk

Exactly my thought. I can't rate the beauty of a girl when she is on make-up. I can do it when she is on her natural face

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by MrImole: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Who is this 4 year old kid?
Kids everywhere on nairaland.
Wasted sperm!

I believe the world you were going to use is generation

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by abbasajao(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Do we now have another meaning for most beautiful or still the same I know?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by enemyofprogress: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
Go closer to her and check out her body odour, na follow come, e no get part two
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by maklelemakukula(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
jiggaz:
Most beautiful? No. She's popular and i love her...

But this babe StormRex is a beauty... Just that her music ministry did not reach her promised land.. cheesy
She's a beauty

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by geezynoni: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
nwaanambra1:

Heaven is not for you breda man
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Nobleman111(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
cry so everyone forgot Dija,abi she no be musician again

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Goalnaldo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
I used to like tiwa back then.chidinma is ok sha.but where is my kimani?? She's kenyan.my African Nicki minaj.i will take her if I miss out on Nicki cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by lammy197(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
cool cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by BluntBoy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I used to like tiwa back then.chidinma is ok sha.but where is my kimani!! tongue

She is not that beautiful, especially when you see her in real life.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by jiggaz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
maklelemakukula:
She's a beauty
Yes she is.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by olioxx(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dija all the way!! Fulani girls are freaking beautiful. Buhari's daughter comes to mind.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by ayshugar(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Seyi shay should be No 1 The girl z sexy and damn pretty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Bought For His Daughter, Imade, 30 Billion Gang Golden & Diamond Necklace / Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.