Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 AM

Closed - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Closed (2688 Views)

How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Closed by lilbarracuda(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Where are my helpers
You tired of keeping that pet or you too busy and you've got little or no time for your pet

Let me take it over and take care of it
I'm here to adopt em....

Help your boy ooo
Re: Closed by lilbarracuda(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hassanabd:
Okay...still here.

Yay thanks
To text you for WhatsApp dey shame me
I'll be real with you Hassanabd I opened the tread so I could adopt a dog for free and never thought I would want to buy one . To be honest your asking price is more or less like you giving it out for free but sadly, I have nothing near your asking price like I said earlier you see a buyer sell it off but if you wanna gimme at the price I've got I go pray for you

However if you want help me then we can reach an agreement
Re: Closed by lilbarracuda(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hassanabd:
Okay...still here.
Bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Everyone, What Can We Call This Animal? / I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive / 10wks Male&Female Rott Pups for sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.