Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. (730 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by EdoBozz(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2019
While some people say its bad or not proper, it seems some people don't see anything wrong with it.

There was a time I came across three ladies in a park, one of them really got my attention and I approached them, greeted them like "hello ladies, please can I excuse the one I wanted to speak to" and the other two who looked more matured but still young tho just said sure no problem.
After a little chat I asked her for her number so I could call her later and that's when I received the biggest shocker. She told me her phone had a problem but I should wait so she gets her mums phone so I can have her mums number to get through to her. I swear my head burst, as in your mum for real.. That was when I got to know one of the ladies was her mum and the other was her aunty. Like I was so shocked how they all looked like sisters or even friends.
Later that evening I called the number and I was expecting the mum to pick so I explain and all, but I noticed it was the girl that picked and then I asked her come she picked up and not her mum, then she said she saved my number with my name and showed her mum. So when my call came through her mum gave her the phone knowing the call was for her.

I never really knew that some mums could be very simple and easy going to that level until I experienced such. Even when they invited me over for dinner it was crazy and when I took permission from her mum to take her on a date someday the mum was like okay but ensure I keep her safe.. This was really wow. Though we are now like two worlds apart, we still friends and chat once in a while about how stuffs are going.

Have you guys had a similar experience?
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Na her mama go marry her?

Its nothing, so far its just to approach...but we attach importance to some unnecessary tins in Naija.

Personally, its no big deal, avnt got d experience tho, but i can act like dat as a mother, once the daughter is matured not a minor.
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2019
You see why common sense is important, no sane girl will keep the mum waiting to talk to a guy. It's not about the morals or morale. You stand a good chance of embarrassing yourself. No girl will comfortably talk to an admirer in the presence of the mum let alone give you her details

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by TourismMan(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Such mother could be very dangerous in some situations. If a rich dude dates her daughter, I tell you she might be eyeing her daughter's man.
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:
You see why common sense is important, no sane girl will keep the mum waiting to talk to a guy. It's not about the morals or morale. You stand a good chance of embarrassing yourself. No girl will comfortably talk to an admirer in the presence of the mum let alone give you her details
I understand ur perspective...Respecting elders.

But sir, if shes now of marriageable age nko?...Just wanna learn

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2019
sherylbakky:
I understand ur perspective...Respecting elders.

But sir, if shes now of marriageable age nko?...Just wanna learn

That's an exception if she's advanced. Don't try that with a young girl and her mum.
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:

That's an exception if she's advanced. Don't try that with a young girl and her mum.
Ok, tnx...I talked abt maturity too.
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2019
[sup][/sup]
sherylbakky:
Ok, tnx...I talked abt maturity too.

Maybe I didn't read. If she's that mature, if you ask for her number and she refuses, the mother will give it to you. It's all common sense. Before I do anything I know the chances of success. I just put my self in the others shoe and think it through
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by latexxbro(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2019
It's a good thing that Nigerian Mum are growing, Mine is kind of going to the house to see and met the mum while she said she's coming,we went to her room later though when the mum said we should leave the sitting room.
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by austyn0(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:

I beg to disagree with the emboldened,,, so not true.

When I saw Op's topic, the first thing that crossed my mind was how disrespectful it is to do that but after reading his encounter, it dawned on me once again that for a while, I was thinking like a stone age man, like a typical black man.

Brow, the only thing that will make the situation look annoying and disrespectful is when the nigga in question is on an off mode, like how he dressed, how he appeared and his manner of approach. If they were all top notch, I see nothing wrong in begging to excuse a lady from her mom unless the said lady shows you a finger with ring on it.

Just like pesin mention up there,,, "Na the mama go marry her??"
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2019
austyn0:

I beg to disagree with the emboldened,,, so not true.

When I saw Op's topic, the first thing that crossed my mind was how disrespectful it is to do that but after reading his encounter, it dawned on me once again that for a while, I was thinking like a stone age man, like a typical black man.

Brow, the only thing that will make the situation look annoying and disrespectful is when the nigga in question is on an off mode, like how he dressed, how he appeared and his manner of approach. If they were all top notch, I see nothing wrong in begging to excuse a lady from her mom unless the said lady shows you a finger with ring on it.

Just like pesin mention up there,,, "Na the mama go marry her??"

You might be right or wrong
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by austyn0(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:

You might be right or wrong
Maybe, let the house decide.
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2019
austyn0:

Maybe, let the house decide.
of course
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by EdoBozz(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:

But it happened and the girl is sane. So what's your point bro. We ain't talking about a secondary school girl here. Did you read the part I mentioned that they all looked like sisters or friends? That alone should tell you the girl is matured already.
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
d
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by Headlesschicken(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
undecided Nah bro,we don't stray that far, seems yuh life problem begins n ends wiv the subject women..
Re: Approaching A Girl In Front Of Her Mum. Good Or Bad. by Deandean: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:
And here comes my niggi from 1323 AD...
Mtchewwwwww

(1) (Reply)

We Met On 29th December 2018, Did Introduction On 6th Jan. 2019 - Nigerian Coupl / Just Created Whatsapp Group Chat For Sex And Intimate/classes��� / How Dramatic Was Your Mum? (just For Fun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.