Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (34413 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by CardinalStools(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Alaye gbagbe..every woman be like that ooo
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by DavidJones98(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
she is jux tryin to get ur attention go for it bro
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Desammyst(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
defemidefemi:
Bro the true fact is that you are shy to talk to ladies not even only the one you brought her case here. I was once in your shoe until 4 years ago when i decided to work on myself and now every lady is a goal except i don't like the babe. See sit the lady down and talk to her, I can assure you she will give u a Yes. Even if she gives u NO today, she may change her mind later. I woo a lady 3 years ago, she said No. i saw her few weeks back in another town where we are now both living and since that day she has been on my neck. she want to come and spend weekend in my house
because according to her: her house is always boring grin I have been d one adjourning her day of visitation bcoz na first come first served, some ppl don de ground for now grin . It is always difficult to woo a lady who you've made your friend but there is a way to do that and she will be the one ending up to woo you. If you wanna kno u can quote me with your email or phone number then we gonna talk

Bro, my case is very similar to the Ops own, help a brother. My whatsapp num is 08101277263, email address is samuelchidi035@gmail.com
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by annford: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
...WhatsApp...replies...end...
You forget ' advices'.
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Freeman59:
How is this your cry related to the matter at hand. Oya get out of this thread now, it's for guys

I swear, I was laughing when I was reading the OP's post. cheesy He wants to know if she's giving him green light when the babe is only using him to catch trips and feeling cool with herself.

So, it reminded me how guys just can't help themselves. Some of them will make women issues their top priority. How laughable! grin grin
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Freeman59: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I swear, I was laughing when I was reading the OP's post. cheesy He wants to know if she's giving him green light when the babe is only using him to catch trips and feeling cool with herself.

So, it reminded me how guys just can't help themselves. Some of them will make women issues their top priority. How laughable! grin grin

I laughed too sha. Cuz it reminded me of those days wey I no get mind to toast babe. Chai but no nairaland to ask..... Eh oya help the guy with your own advise
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by PassiveNaira: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
You will misfire. Not all games o
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Please Nairalanders,
I want you guys to help me out. There is this girl we are friends. But before I made her my friend, I was already falling in love with her. So I established a friendship with her. Since then I haven't made any approach. Cuz I'm thinking maybe she might turn me down. Recently we started chatting on whatsapp. All her replies to my messages ends with love love love. Eg. Hi love, good night love. Good morning love. How you doing love. Etc. Please is this a sign that it is time for me to shoot my shot. Does she love me too.
I will be glad to hear your advices Thank you

I AM A LADY AND I WILL ADVISE YOU TO SEARCH UR HEART FIRST AND BE SURE YOU LOVE HER.

IF REALLY U ARE FRIENDS , TRY TO FIND OUT IF SHE HAVE A MAN IN HER LIFE, THEN FIND OUT IF HSE REALLY LOVE THE GUY OR JUST KEEPING HIM ...
REMEMBER AS I ALWAYS TELL EVERY MAN, YOU CAN WOE ANY GIRL TO FALL FOR YOU, IF YOU REALLY LOVE HER

EVERY GIRL HAVE A SOFT SPOT, HIT IT ALWAYS TO WEAKEN HER... IDENTIFYING THAT SOFT SPOT IS KEY,EVEN AFTER SHE HAS AGREED.....

NOT EVERY GIRL ARE ENTICED BY MONEY.... GOOD LUCK
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Rtopzy(f): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Just ask her this....... What if I ask you out, what would be ur reaction? Her response would guide you on the next action to take
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Abcruz(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Please Nairalanders,
I want you guys to help me out. There is this girl we are friends. But before I made her my friend, I was already falling in love with her. So I established a friendship with her. Since then I haven't made any approach. Cuz I'm thinking maybe she might turn me down. Recently we started chatting on whatsapp. All her replies to my messages ends with love love love. Eg. Hi love, good night love. Good morning love. How you doing love. Etc. Please is this a sign that it is time for me to shoot my shot. Does she love me too.
I will be glad to hear your advices Thank you

A man who falls from a skyscraper may survive, but who will rescue the one who falls in the fraud called "love" with a young woman?

When the devil wishes to take away your peace he gives you a girlfriend.

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Rooy57(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
I started it by calling her mummy. And she was very cool with that. Then letter she started calling me sweet names too

Mummy is archaic, meant for the old age people... Use words like "honeypot, my love... Etcetera.... Ignite her emotions... Check up on her regularly... Chat her late into the night and make sure there's physical contact whenever you are with her but not too frequent. However, read signs. If she is not please with the contact stuff, then you have to stop and if she is, the coast will be clear for you.
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Cocoyamdcomedia: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Rooy57:

Mummy is archaic, meant for the old age people... Use words like "honeypot, my love... Etcetera.... Ignite her emotions... Check up on her regularly... Chat her late into the night and make sure there's physical contact whenever you are with her but not too frequent. However, read signs. If she is not please with the contact stuff, then you have to stop and if she is, the coast will be clear for you.
everything you said here have happened
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
iSlayer2:
OP most girls shy away from commitment. They wrongly see it as a cage and will therefore decline when you try to make it official and ask them out. My advice to you: Create a nice atmosphere and throw in a bit of romance. A smooch to the face, waist, neck and further etc, a cuddle, attempt a kiss (lip or neck), a real sensual hug etc If she doesn't stop you or tries to stop you too weakly, congratulations Oga she's yours.

Wow u just gave voice to an idea ive been nurturing. After reading your comment, i may never ask any girl out again
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by bencliff2017: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
writing a correct English is not an achievement what matters is successful communication .can you list what you have achieved with your CORRECT ENGLISH
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
Freeman59:

I laughed too sha. Cuz it reminded me of those days wey I no get mind to toast babe. Chai but no nairaland to ask..... Eh oya help the guy with your own advise

Lol. I have no words for him, jare. He should give the babe lots of money...the endearing words will be flowing like an endless stream! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by komols856: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
mikejj:
grin be careful sha,because it might be that your village has finally found you after so many years.... and you hear, I need money love cheesy

be careful of what. say your mind my dear. the worst thing is that she may reject, then you move on. to find another girl. ladies plenty die.
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by lawrykings(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's actually a friend zone gesture but act as though you're dating her and see how the game turns around.
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by irumole1975: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
grin grin

One thing really amuses me...and it is that, in spite of all the wailings and misogynistic tendencies these boys display on Nairaland, they still can't stay away from women. They run after women like the air they breathe... and worse still, most of them who wail on here the most end up with the real reformed or still-active oloshos...because they are incapable of attracting and keeping better women.

Y'all keep going from thread to thread bashing women and making silly generic statements. It speaks volumes about who you really are... and sadly it almost changes nothing. undecided

There's no such man that can live without sucking breast. We've been addicted since birth

REGARD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by adeboi1: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
lawrykings:
It's actually a friend zone gesture but act as though you're dating her and see how the game turns around.

bro pls can u give guide lines on how to act as if am dating a girl
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by mikejj(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
komols856:

be careful of what. say your mind my dear. the worst thing is that she may reject, then you move on. to find another girl. ladies plenty die.
he should be very slow in taking such decisions
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by jeph19(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
mikejj:
baba u know every nor b today e started
I swear that's how they start oo
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by sapeleboi(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
abeg if you wan shoot, shoot

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by calabardick(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
Children on nairaland, how did he get here?

1 Like

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by shogsman(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
austyn0:

Face your worst fear and shoot your shot baba, highest you go get injury hence the saying, what does not kill you, makes you stronger. grin

What does not kill you makes you stronger ke,e be like day you never get accident b4.
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by shogsman(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Op a simple question won't hurt and I don't think you should be afraid of rejection at this stage.
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
theoptimist298:

Wow u just gave voice to an idea ive been nurturing. After reading your comment, i may never ask any girl out again

Abulo, in my experience, there's really no need for that. It brings in 'pressure" to the girl's mind. One of my favorite quotes is "Go With The Flow". Good luck mate.

1 Like

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by austyn0(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
shogsman:

What does not kill you makes you stronger ke,e be like day you never get accident b4.
The injured parts go strong pass before after healing baba. No joke with that saying oo
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
[s]
PrimadonnaO:

[/s]
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by sparkleboy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
Too many kids on Nairaland that's why the bashing of ladies keep increasing. Same thing with all this tribalistic and ethnocentric comments. Too many kids here
PrimadonnaO:
grin grin

One thing really amuses me...and it is that, in spite of all the wailings and misogynistic tendencies these boys display on Nairaland, they still can't stay away from women. They run after women like the air they breathe... and worse still, most of them who wail on here the most end up with the real reformed or still-active oloshos...because they are incapable of attracting and keeping better women.

Y'all keep going from thread to thread bashing women and making silly generic statements. It speaks volumes about who you really are... and sadly it almost changes nothing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
sparkleboy:
Too many kids on Nairaland that's why the bashing of ladies keep increasing. Same thing with all this tribalistic and ethnocentric comments. Too many kids here

I can only imagine how they carry on offline... valueless.

1 Like

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by sparkleboy(m): 12:06am On Mar 20, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I can only imagine how they carry on offline... valueless.
Most are definitely jobless pathetic little kids grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.