Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Final Year But About To Drop Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year But About To Drop Out. (388 Views)

I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! / Harvard Drop-out Vs Uniben Drop-out. Can't Stop Laughing / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Year But About To Drop Out. by Crossbow(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2019
Please I need a loan to help me through this final year. I would have dropped out now to hustle but I already have a GPA of 2nd Class upper, my mum and I will work to repay the loan. Pls help. I need the sum of N100,000. If you cannot help in person, pls recommend an institution for me. Thanks and God bless embarassed
Re: Final Year But About To Drop Out. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2019
If you really want school, don't quit. Please. Go with you are want. Although, I don't have the amount cos I'm a student myself, I believe there are certain ways to earn money. Can you write articles? If yes, visit the literature section.
Re: Final Year But About To Drop Out. by Crossbow(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
If you really want school, don't quit. Please. Go with you are want. Although, I don't have the amount cos I'm a student myself, I believe there are certain ways to earn money. Can you write articles? If yes, visit the literature section.

Thank you brother.. I appreciate.. Yes I can write articles, I used to freelance until I started getting jobs in technical areas such as physics and chemistry.. I delivered poorly because I had no idea on those fields and they always warned about plagiarism and words spinning. On other areas I delivered well. Thank you Sir. I will visit the literature section.

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Skills You Should Develop At University / Jamb Reschedules Reprinting Of Examination Slip To April 4 / University Of Ibadan Students Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.