Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship (7147 Views)

The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / This Is How I Destroy Men...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Well op if u goal driven and u have a girl who is interfering in you aquiring ur goals then its better u ditch her. One of my uncles is regretting the decision he made way back right now and me don learn from dat as well. But if u have a girl who supports u for the goal u want to aquire and she's goal driven as well then thank God for datcheesy. And by the way no be by force to do relationship...if u cant cope then u jus carry ur bag and jejeli waka.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saffi:
You are bitter and heartbroken. Next time do not allow a woman to walk all over you, so you will not get to this state again.

another nonsense, what does my writeup has to be with bitter and heartbroken rather than my observation.

so basically when i write it means i am bitter and heartbroken. wonderful logic..... if that is what you think, let it be.....i rather converse with my dog than with you grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
lefulefu:
Well op if u goal driven and u have a girl who is interfering in you aquiring ur goals then its better u ditch her. One of my uncles is regretting the decision he made way back right now and me don learn from dat as well. But if u have a girl who supports u for the goal u want to aquire and she's goal driven as well then thank God for datcheesy. And by the way no be by force to do relationship...if u cant cope then u jus carry ur bag and jejeli waka.

it is just something i was thinking about lately and something i notice about people in relationships. it has nothing to do with me. as for my goals, they are always my first priority even before my friends whether male or female.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
mekuso89:
I remember living school for three weeks just to go hustle for uyo to pay my ex house house rent cus her people no too hold, when she saw another guy (rich) and she was about breaking up with me i was begging her to not to go and that she should remember all we shared together and all the sacrifices I made for us, she said to me "so you left school for a girl" for once I doubted my ear. I managed to answer yes baby I did that for you. she then replied "that's stupid"

well long story cut short she broke up with me I suffered so much for it. later went back to school tried so hard to concentrate I came out with 2.1

lol
no be ur clear mind u take do all those tinzs.na juju she take hold u.. Juju as in decimal 10:10. Decimal 10:10 made from pussy juice mixed with black powder and poured into ur egusi soup.

5 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

it is just something i was thinking about lately and something i notice about people in relationships. it has nothing to do with me. as for my goals, they are always my first priority even before my friends whether male or female.
its very important u follow ur goals oo.. No let any woman change am for u cos she's ur girlfriend or wat have u. Be a man and have ur way and if she say not in dis house then tell her to wakacheesy.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by seniorgozman(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
TarOrfeek:

99% of Nigerian women are witches in assignment.

How many lives have been ruined by them?
How many destinies have been truncated by them?

And they're still - unto the next one, with their fish smelling black hole...

You are right
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

in my opinion, i dont consider football as anything, the only reason why you are a strong football fan is just to make your husband happy not because you like it

lets imagine, your husband decides to take another hobby outside the home, something like biking, hiking, cross country biking, car sport, something manly and will not involve you and he makes this new hobby his first priority, will you support him or not try to sabotage the effort.
there's this guy close to where i stay. Every friday and saturday mornings dat he jogs his girlfriend also gets up in d mornin and jogs along with himcheesy. The babe is doin every means to keep her guycheesy. Na so e suppose be cheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
lefulefu:
its very important u follow ur goals oo.. No let any woman change am for u cos she's ur girlfriend or wat have u. Be a man and have ur way and if she say not in dis house then tell her to wakacheesy.

the reality is that many men have been programmed by society to sacrifice for women, so that she can be happy, it is something you have been trained to do, even the church teaches men this sacrifice attitude,( do good unto others and not expecting anything in return) and the dangers of selfishness, you hear this in the home and the environment too, so you grow up stuck in this wonderful thought until reality strike, and it becomes real that you have been satisfying some else needs without thinking about yours and that being self-fish is a very good trait to survive in this world.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by pansophist(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

another nonsense, what does my writeup has to be with bitter and heartbroken rather than my observation.

so basically when i write it means i am bitter and heartbroken. wonderful logic..... if that is what you think, let it be.....i rather converse with my dog than with you grin

She is shiit testing you grin

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

you cant change my opinion, i have seen it already with married couples, where the man lost all his ambition and dreams just to sacrifice for the marriage. And, when the marriage breaks down, the woman still blame the guy.

So ALL the marriages you have seen, the guy lost his dreams and ambition because of the lady? It's ok

I am not trying to change your opinion. Your opinion is just yours and doesn't reflect the whole world. Your opinion doesn't change the fact that many men are happy with the their dreams and hobbies not killed by anyone.

If you are looking for a reason not to marry, congrats!! You have found one
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
lefulefu:
there's this guy close to where i stay. Every friday and saturday mornings dat he jogs his girlfriend also gets up in d mornin and jogs along with himcheesy. The babe is doin every means to keep her guycheesy. Na so e suppose be cheesy.

she is just trying to monitor him, guiding her territory from predators. grin

me naturally, i dont like my partner bugging me or wanting to do the same stuff i am doing, it irritates me like hell, i feel like being chocked up.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
victorian:
[/b]

At the bolded, same can be said with guys
A guy who wanted to date me said on our chats, that I should stop making up, I shouldnt even apply powder on my face. And I was like what? angry Are u for real?
He said yes and he prefer me looking natural. I was like really? So I'm not natural like this? I don't even do heavy makeup.
I replied at him, I will look plain if u want but going to work I must apply makeup, sorry. We argued for hours, then he said OK I can apply makeup.
Then later he said I should stop my church and go to redeem church. I asked why, he said he just does not like my church.
I looked at this guy in wonder and I was like which kain control be this for God sakes.

We've not even started dating, just because I like his looks and all.. He's already giving me rules and Regulations in my own life? NA WA o.
We argued back and forth and mind u, he doesn't even go to church o.

To wrap it up, guys stop this over bearing attitude of trying to control ladies u want to date. It's annoying! angry

Lemme breathe Biko.. Don't be too controlling around me. It's not cool at all.

Control from both parties always proves to be counterproductive. It is useless. I still hang out with friends, do my sports and activities and he does his. We just always put the other in mind.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

the reality is that many men have been programmed by society to sacrifice for women, so that she can be happy, it is something you have been trained to do, even the church teaches men this sacrifice attitude,( do good unto others and not expecting anything in return) and the dangers of selfishness, you hear this in the home and the environment too, so you grow up stuck in this wonderful thought until reality strike, and it becomes real that you have been satisfying some else needs without thinking about yours and that being self-fish is a very good trait to survive in this world.
ok if its about sacrificing for my wife and kids i might understand but sacrificing for a gwenfwendcheesy... I dey craze? A girl that will probably have six or seven other guys by the side plus two sugar daddiescheesy.

3 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
victorian:
[/b]

A guy who wanted to date me said on our chats, that I should stop making up, I shouldnt even apply powder on my face. And I was like what? angry Are u for real?
He said yes and he prefer me looking natural. I was like really? So I'm not natural like this? I don't even do heavy makeup.
I replied at him, I will look plain if u want but going to work I must apply makeup, sorry. We argued for hours, then he said OK I can apply makeup.
Then later he said I should stop my church and go to redeem church. I asked why, he said he just does not like my church.
I looked at this guy in wonder and I was like which kain control be this for God sakes.

We've not even started dating, just because I like his looks and all.. He's already giving me rules and Regulations in my own life? NA WA o.

To wrap it up, guys stop this over bearing attitude of trying to control ladies u want to date. It's annoying! angry

he has no right telling u wat to do and he's not even dating u o. If im like girls with no make their are deeper life girls aroundcheesy. Its like a guy saying he loves slim girls and he's now going for a plus size and forcing her to slim down.e make sense so? Some guys funny.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

So ALL the marriages you have seen, the guy lost his dreams and ambition because of the lady? It's ok

I am not trying to change your opinion. Your opinion is just yours and doesn't reflect the whole world. Your opinion doesn't change the fact that many men are happy with the their dreams and hobbies not killed by anyone.

If you are looking for a reason not to marry, congrats!! You have found one

truth be told, i have seen many men lost their dreams all because of a women.

you will see this very agile and strong man when single, man that can say his opinion anytime, onces he gets married, everything changes, he grows big tummy and he becomes lost in a box, that he has to take permission for anything he wants to do, his wife monitors him at all time and wants to be at the same place, he has to attend weddings he is not interested in or visit people he hates, just because of his wife.

he no longer has friends, no hobbies, no life, all his life is center around the woman, he cant even take his backpad and plan his day for hiking except his wife is involved, it just get me irritated, i know understand why the woman are always happy during the marriage ceremony and the man sad.

do you know how many men have lost their career and education ambitions just because they sacrificed for their women.

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

she is just trying to monitor him, guiding her territory from predators. grin

me naturally, i dont like my partner bugging me or wanting to do the same stuff i am doing, it irritates me like hell, i feel like being chocked up.
wetin i suspect wen i see dem jogging togethercheesycheesy. Haba its kul if ur girl joins u in ur hobby naucheesy.u no see imaIma say she dey follow her hubby watch champions league.its kulcheesy.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
pansophist:

She is shiit testing you grin

lol, if that is what shiit testing is all about then let her go and shiit test some else not on my thread.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
lefulefu:
wetin i suspect wen i see dem jogging togethercheesycheesy. Haba its kul if ur girl joins u in ur hobby naucheesy.u no see imaIma say she dey follow her hubby watch champions league.its kulcheesy.

not cool to me ooh.... it is like a partner working in the same place as yours, i promise you, it will be damn difficult to survive there.

with what imaIma said about watching champion league with her husband, i see nothing bad in that but some men will love to watch it with other guys in the viewing center than with their women at home.

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Raalsalghul: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
victorian:
[/b]

And here comes the stories..... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

you will see this very agile and strong man when single, man that can say his opinion anytime, onces he gets married, everything changes, he grows big tummy and he be women.
haha no no no u cant blame a wife when a husband starts adding excess weightcheesy .dat one na d man fault not d wife. Understand say when married a man might start overeating and tends to relax more hence he go add. Dat one u cant blame it on wife.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

not cool to me ooh.... it is like a partner working in the same place as yours, i promise you, it will be damn difficult to survive there.

with what imaIma said about watching champion league with her husband, i see nothing bad in that but some men will love to watch it with other guys in the viewing center than with their women at home.
u can carry ur wife or girlfriend along with u to the viewing center and still be able to have banters with ur friendscheesy. Some guys do it though the ones dat do it are the ones that have attractive partners or partners dat wont fall their hands in public. U know some men shame no dey let show their wife or girlfriend for pubic.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
lefulefu:
haha no no no u cant blame a wife when a husband starts adding excess weightcheesy .dat one na d man fault not d wife. Understand say when married a man might start overeating and tends to relax more hence he go add. Dat one u cant blame it on wife.

i am not trying to blame the women but lets think about it, have you seen any fit married man, slim, fit, that does exercise dayly, take care of his health, i have never seen rather i have seen more fat belly and beer belly married men that slim once, sometimes i can relate it to marriage

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Raalsalghul: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

you will see this very agile and strong man when single, man that can say his opinion anytime, onces he gets married, everything changes, he grows big tummy and he becomes lost in a box, that he has to take permission for anything he wants to do, his wife monitors him at all time and wants to be at the same place, he has to attend weddings he is not interested in or visit people he hates, just because of his wife.

he no longer has friends, no hobbies, no life, all his life is center around the woman, he cant even take his backpad and plan his day for hiking except his wife is involved, it just get me irritated, i know understand why the woman are always happy during the marriage ceremony and the man sad.

do you know how many men have lost their career and education ambitions just because they sacrificed for their women.
The above examples are just some of the bullshits of marriage. It's an institution where you are held by convention. You are expected to behave, dress, act and do a whole lotta bullshits in a certain way. Besides, how can he pursue his educational goals when he pumps in money into the family's care (Not the woman's fault for this scenarion).
Marriage doesn't allow for a man/woman to be free-spirited.
One of the reasons I loathe it.

3 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Raalsalghul: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

i am not trying to blame the women but lets think about it, have you seen any fit married man, slim, fit, that does exercise dayly, take care of his health, i have never seen rather i have seen more fat belly and beer belly married men that slim once, sometimes i can relate it to marriage
I think this depends entirely on the man.
Same can be said for the woman too.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
lefulefu:
u can carry ur wife or girlfriend along with u to the viewing center and still be able to have banters with ur friendscheesy. Some guys do it though the ones dat do it are the ones that have attractive partners or partners dat wont fall their hands in public. U know some men shame no dey let show their wife or girlfriend for pubic.

o boy who does that, taking wife to viewing center, i rather go alone than take a woman to viewing center, it guess it is the time to flex with guys not a time to showcase my wife.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Woman only destroy weak and useless men. Strong men can handle himself and his woman perfectly.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I think this depends entirely on the man.
Same can be said for the woman too.

hmm, i see but then again, i have seen men that want something going for themselves but the women talk them out of it.

many married men always wish, i wish i can do this and that but they cant because they are tied down.

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

fit married men dey but not in nigeriacheesy. Even the slim ones dey carry belle. There are some reasons sha for dis. Now imagine a guy who is married now start to dey visit gym to get himself into shape u know the wife might start getting scared and be questioning if he wants girls to start looking at him or is it he wants to start flirtingcheesy. U have to understand d situation in a nigerian marriagecheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
lefulefu:
fit married men dey but not in nigeriacheesy. Even the slim ones dey carry belle. There are some reasons sha for dis. Now imagine a guy who is married now start to dey visit gym to get himself into shape u know the wife might start getting scared and be questioning if he wants girls to start looking at him or is it he wants to start flirtingcheesy. U have to understand d situation in a nigerian marriagecheesy.

LOL. na wa ooh... you see what i am talking about.. so her insecurities wont allow the man to do what he wants for himself.

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

o boy who does that, taking wife to viewing center, i rather go alone than take a woman to viewing center, it guess it is the time to flex with guys not a time to showcase my wife.
haba u cant keep ur wife locked up in a box all d time naucheesy. Take her out wit u to the viewing center and have some fun with her and ur friendscheesy.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

LOL. na wa ooh... you see what i am talking about.. so her insecurities wont allow the man to do what he wants for himself.
its not insecuritycheesy.. She's just trying to safeguard her interest. Husband is scarce in nigeriacheesy.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Raalsalghul:
The above examples are just some of the bullshits of marriage. It's an institution where you are held by convention. You are expected to behave, dress, act and do a whole lotta bullshits in a certain way. Besides, how can he pursue his educational goals when he pumps in money into the family's care (Not the woman's fault for this scenarion).
Marriage doesn't allow for a man/woman to be free-spirited.
One of the reasons I loathe it.

i think it is society that sets the rules on how marriage is suppose to look like, if a man is not doing according to society fantasy of marriage, he is called irresponsible and not a man, so i believe a man can be what he wants to be in a marriage but the woman wont allow it, she will find for ways to sabotage the effort and makes him miserable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Girls To Avoid Dating / What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) / Who Is A Sugar Mummy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.