Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK (21967 Views)

El-rufai, Zulum, Other Northern Govs Backing South Are Traitors– Coalition / Begging for unity with cannibals is absurd / APC Crisis: Saraki And His Defecting Senators Are Traitors – Sen. Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by akinblog: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2019
To say the Yoruba are traitors because of Otunba Gbenga Daniel is absurd. At best it is uncharitable and at worse it is asinine. It is like saying the Igbo are ritualists because of Rochas or that the core northerners are mass murderers because of Shekau:it is an insolent and childish assertion.

A prominent PDP leader from the NC told me that southerners should not attack or criticise Buhari.He said only northerners should attack Buhari so as not to upset the north. No wonder Buhari trounced him in his state.He is a shameless coward,a useful idiot and an accursed slave.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Yorubas-Are-Betrayed-Fani-Kayode-Reacts_19.html?m=1

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by akinblog: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2019
Confirm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Realtord43: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
FFK should stop the defence, it a glaring truth, a yoruba man will betray u for a plate of amala undecided

104 Likes 13 Shares

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Amuocha: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Yoruba muslims or Yoruba Christians angry
OGD belongs to the latter.
Maybe it is the former that belongs to the category being referred grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by zlantanfan: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Now you are battling to redeem your tribe from the same mess you have been accusing Rocha's of.

If I remember correctly you have been the chief frontier of castigating your own people

(reminding tinubu of afonja, and how Yoruba's gave PDP more votes than igbos so as to infuriate the north, while castigating ogd for his opinion against PDP anti- Yoruba stance ).

Now that it has dawned on you that you have embodied the enemies of your people, you are trying to rewrite public relations.

Pathetically you are the stupidest sell out, rochas does his own for financial gains, but you do yours for a mere thresome starfing on bianca slacked pus*y cum the over bleached albino.

Need i remind you have become a toxic politician who ran gej aground and was sidelined by atiefkwu at national and adeleke at state election

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by yarimo(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2019
FFK is suffering from too much intake of TRAMADOL grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by StOla: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Hahahaha!

FFK about to disappoint the puppets he has subdued under his control.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2019
FFK really loves bashing okorocha at any slightest opportunity. Okorocha the ritualist lool

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Realtord43: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2019
Even though it hard to say, ffk should not deny d fact that a typical yoruba man wil betray u in his best interest not minding how it wil affect u. i hv persona xperience with some yoruba guys, the dnt care abt u, all the care abt is solely for theirself. even in my university, yoruba students snitch on their own coursemate, nd it so annoying. it a knw fact, the are friendly nd nice to roll with but neva trust them for any thing. undecided

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by gurnam: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2019
StOla:
Hahahaha!

FFK about to disappoint the puppets he has subdued under his control.

Either they will get confused on how to handle him or they will go all out to attack him. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by gurnam: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Even though it hard to say, ffk should not deny d fact that a typical yoruba man wil betray u in his best interest not minding how it wil affect u. i hv persona xperience with some yoruba guys, the dnt care abt u, all the care abt is solely for theirself. even in my university, yoruba students snitch on their own coursemate, nd it so annoying. it a knw fact, the are friendly nd nice to roll with but neva trust them for any thing. undecided

Lol, I don’t know where you are from, but swear with your honor that you’ve never been disappointed or betrayed by a person from your family or ethnic group

102 Likes 13 Shares

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Realtord43: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2019
gurnam:

Lol, I don’t know where you are from, but swear with your honor that you’ve never been disappointed or betrayed by a person from your family or ethnic group

Why should i swear, my ethnic group hv nt betray me 4 plate food, nor for 5mark in a course and gossip me with my enemy.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by ChristianNorth: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
FFK should stop the defence, it a glaring truth, a yoruba man will betray u for a plate of amala undecided
You dare add a plate of ewedu, he will betray all communities and families join.

Only one plate of ewedu is all Oshiomole needs to get Omisore to betray the entire Ife, if he had added Amala, I wonder what would have happened.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by StOla: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2019
gurnam:

Either they will get confused on how to handle him or they will go all out to attack him. grin

Would they dare attack him?

Have you forgotten how much they fear him after he summarized their unsung tribal history in Nigeria.

He told them boldly to go to hell, and even took their beauty queen as a wife to remind them of how Bianca, his left over, became the jewel of Ojukwu who was sleeping with his best friend's daughter and brought shame to C.C Onoh.

31 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by ChristianNorth: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Except their christians of course. As for yoruba moslems, I dey fear them pass devil.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Gotze1: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Why should i swear, my ethnic group hv nt betray me 4 plate food, nor for 5mark in a course and gossip me with my enemy.
But have betrayed you by selling you to buy garri. A common occurrence among you.

35 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by phelonrays: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2019
I think FFK is beginning to get sense oooo..
Afonjas has seriously dealt with his brain this time around........ grin

4 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by phelonrays: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Except their christians of course. As for yoruba moslems, I dey fear them pass devil.
what's the real difference between Yoruba Moslem and the Christians.........
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Gotze1: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2019
gurnam:

He dares not. Many times. Igbo, they can betray the dead.

35 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by akinblog: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2019
Gotze1:
But have betrayed you by selling you to buy garri. A common occurrence among you.

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by akinblog: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2019
Seun
lalasticala
mynd44
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Realtord43: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2019
Gotze1:
Well, u can say wha eva u want to console ur self nd tribe, bt one tin u cant take away from ur self nd tribe is the sole truth! you lots are god forsaking betrayer.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by akinblog: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2019
phelonrays:

what's the real difference between Yoruba Moslem and the Christians.........

grin grin grin
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Robnectar(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amuocha:
Yoruba muslims or Yoruba Christians angry
OGD belongs to the latter.
Maybe it is the former that belongs to the category being referred grin

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by simplyOJ(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Omo! Really?? Is it hot or cold Amala?? Wait o!,Fani Mentioned Rochas, is he a Ritualist??

6 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Alejoas(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo / Makurdi Community Flooded In Benue State: Properties Jeopardized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.