Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 PM

To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK (21933 Views)

El-rufai, Zulum, Other Northern Govs Backing South Are Traitors– Coalition / Begging for unity with cannibals is absurd / APC Crisis: Saraki And His Defecting Senators Are Traitors – Sen. Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by farem: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
FFK should stop the defence, it a glaring truth, a yoruba man will betray u for a plate of amala undecided

Dey there with your inherited bitterness

3 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
FFK should stop the defence, it a glaring truth, a yoruba man will betray u for a plate of amala undecided
and a ibo will kill his mother cause of money, which kind betrayal wan pass that

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Even though it hard to say, ffk should not deny d fact that a typical yoruba man wil betray u in his best interest not minding how it wil affect u. i hv persona xperience with some yoruba guys, the dnt care abt u, all the care abt is solely for theirself. even in my university, yoruba students snitch on their own coursemate, nd it so annoying. it a knw fact, the are friendly nd nice to roll with but neva trust them for any thing. undecided
i can also tell u from experience ibos betray, they laff with you, and plan at ur back to scam and spoil u.

4 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You dare add a plate of ewedu, he will betray all communities and families join.

Only one plate of ewedu is all Oshiomole needs to get Omisore to betray the entire Ife, if he had added Amala, I wonder what would have happened.
Abi o, amala still good, u people that will kill ur mama st cause of money nko

5 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by IbrahimDamola: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ategberoson:
there is nothing like betrayed in politics. betrayed doesn't exist in politics

people need to educate Igbo very well even the learner among them reason below standard. does obi betrayed obiano by leaving apga to campaign against him in his second election?.

Igbo stop disgracing una sef Biko. stop making yourself a laughing stock and a national disaster in Nigeria political space.

it's called political reshuffling, the word betrayed don't exist in Nigeria politics. Nigeria politicians are all Machiavellian, educate una sef biko

Political 'sophistication' Abi?

Kai when will Yoruba begin to have some modicum of shame!

Tufiakwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Except their christians of course. As for yoruba moslems, I dey fear them pass devil.
y u no go like d xtains, u both have scaming in common, pastor church scammers

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Well, u can say wha eva u want to console ur self nd tribe, bt one tin u cant take away from ur self nd tribe is the sole truth! you lots are god forsaking betrayer.

tongue, ur ancestors are betrayers and coward, starting from zik, ojukwu and now the master scammer kanu

3 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:
If they say Yoruba is a traitor for Daniel changing party remind them Atiku changed party more than any person in the political history of Nigeria.
Sorry we cant, they dont have brain to think, they are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by fish23(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kanu boys them be ritualist nau, people wey fit use their mama do money buy Hummer 1. grin

Before you come for me, make sure you have eaten. KWASIA tongue

simplyOJ:

Omo! Really?? Is it hot or cold Amala?? Wait o!,Fani Mentioned Rochas, is he a Ritualist??

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
BabaO2:

Ode, you can't fight and win a battle, you always want Yoruba to fight, win battles and deliver the trophy and victory to you. Genesis and up to date of your bitterness has been because Yorubas refused to fight for you as a tribe. Why are you so shameless and weak?
Its in their gene to chestbeat and cry for support after losing, powerless tribes

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Ategberoson(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Political 'sophistication' Abi?

Kai when will Yoruba begin to have some modicum of shame!

Tufiakwa!

you Igbo are grammatically, politically and logically dumb

you people are fond of using stereotype in all national engagement which is very irrational

secondly anything that don't favour you goats is a betray to you, what are you mumus feeling like. does anyone owed you f00ls any explanation on whatsoever decision they wish to take

at least I'll be looking forward to see few of you that will reason above una shallow reasoning in the future. not even dummies that full Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by fish23(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kanu boys them be ritualist nau, people wey fit use their mama do money buy Hummer 1. grin

Before you come for me, make sure you have eaten. KWASIA tongue

simplyOJ:

Omo! Really?? Is it hot or cold Amala?? Wait o!,Fani Mentioned Rochas, is he a Ritualist??

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
cursedAbiola:
ffk should understand that there are yeroba Muslims and Christians yeroba Christian are brave and fearless
yeroba Muslims are opposite
Be decieving urself, notin lyk yoruba Muslim or xtain, dere is only yoruba, dat ur divide them tactic cant work.... we all know ibos pretend to love theirselves wen we know dey can kill dere mother for money.

5 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Just shut up.
You have no land. It is Nigeria that owns all the land, including Lagos.. Deal with it will.
so u mean we are one nigeria now, wat happen to bia fraud, and kanu white beard pig

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Even though it hard to say, ffk should not deny d fact that a typical yoruba man wil betray u in his best interest not minding how it wil affect u. i hv persona xperience with some yoruba guys, the dnt care abt u, all the care abt is solely for theirself. even in my university, yoruba students snitch on their own coursemate, nd it so annoying. it a knw fact, the are friendly nd nice to roll with but neva trust them for any thing. undecided

But my fake Jew brothers can kill even their parents because of money.!!! So which is better?

3 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Unconquerable: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Betrayal is not restricted to any particular tribe or race: Delilah betrayed Samson; Judas betrayed Jesus; Brutus betrayed Caesar; etc. However, the action of Gbenga Daniel is most pathetic and shameful. How could he even contemplate turning his back on Atiku so soon? This is not just a social media supporter but a former governor. What does a man have if he has no principles guiding him?
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by jrusky(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
FFK stop bothering yourself I know my people very well and thank God you married from our side. They love hating and abuse virtually everything from other tribe. Abuse, hate, tribalism is in our gene and that is why no region or tribe trust us enough to even if think of allowing anyone from.our region to become president in this country.

Let us go by recent history in Nigeria pls

is Okoricha not a traitor?
Is Amaechi not a traitor?
Is Orji Kalu not a traitor?
Is Timipere not a traitor?
Is Nnamadi Kalu not a traitor? by leaving his boys behind after boasting to shed his last blood than to run away but today he is fugitive.

Is it by force to remain party? Gbenga said he is tired and he had left pls is that a crime? Anyone not please with Gbenga decision can go and die.

Whoever is in pain because of Gbenga pls kill yourself. What type of rubbish is this? Gbenga said he is tired now so to insult the entire Yoruba the next thing? this is weird and annoying. Is it Yoruba that asked him yo resigned or what?

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Samnavy: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
True talk ffk is right
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by kashfoot(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Who noticed FFK indirectly confirmed Rochas Okorocha as a Ritualist ?
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by enemyofprogress: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Igbos food is ready for una,make una chop belleful
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Gotze1: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Well, u can say wha eva u want to console ur self nd tribe, bt one tin u cant take away from ur self nd tribe is the sole truth! you lots are god forsaking betrayer.
No consolation here. I dare you to prove me wrong.
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by eodavids(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
I concur.

It is absurd to ridicule the whole Yoruba race because of one man. Its not fair to do so.
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Unconquerable:
Betrayal is not restricted to any particular tribe or race: Delilah betrayed Samson; Judas betrayed Jesus; Brutus betrayed Caesar; etc. However, the action of Gbenga Daniel is most pathetic and shameful. How could he even contemplate turning his back on Atiku so soon? This is not just a social media supporter but a former governor. What does a man have if he has no principles guiding him?
Flat head will not understand that, they are so trust worthy even dere ancestor zik betrayed awo
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Gotze1: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
emmykk:

Southwest betrayed GEJ
Gbega Daniel betrayed Atiku
Omisore betrayed IFE people
Abiola betrayed Awolowo
Awolowo betrayed Ojuku
Obj betrayed Atiku

1 can name 50 more instances where Yoruba are betrayal.
Won't you mention how entire igbo race betrayed ojukwu?
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by eodavids(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
kashfoot:
Who noticed FFK indirectly confirmed Rochas Okorocha as a Ritualist ?

It doesn't matter.

Rochas' Igbo blood is still a subject of debate.
It's debatable.

So he does not represent the Igbo in any way.
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Gotze1: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dino98:

Yorubas are the last people I can trust in this life.

When I did my IT, the company sent myself and yoruba guy(also IT) to one of their facilities. Due to the urgency they could not provide two apartments, so we shared one. While there we were to be assessed....I told this guy we should work together and help each other, no way o...That's how he will sneak out to meetings without informing me, he will get information and not share with me, he will lie he is just strolling but he is in one office learning something. I got so irritated, I almost beat him up one day...I understand the need to give ur best but to want to be ahead by deceiving others was just terrible.

Again when I graduated I went to work for one Yoruba contractor offshore....we were to be paid 5k daily...after d first month we asked for our pay, he said chill...second month, chill...inside the third month we started complaining and that's how the Chef on the vessel told us that we were the 3rd batch of people he brought for this work. That all the others left cos he refused to pay and they decided to cause problem, before he paid. He did that with first, did that with second and now we are the third...but this third batch Akwa Ibom people full inside. So when myself and some other guy said we should all stop working till he pays, the Akwa Ibom people went behind and continued working. You know how they like work. So we could not present a united front. But at the end, he told all of us to come meet him in Warri, so he can pay us and we could go for two weeks break....That's how we got to Warri and this man was no where to be found. Till today we are looking for him. We heard he used the money to build a new house.

See Yoruba people...I will never lose guard for them again.

Just as Yoruba can never trust igbo people. I won't forget what happened during my service in rivers state.
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Dino98: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gotze1:
Just as Yoruba can never trust igbo people. I won't forget what happened during my service in rivers state.

But Rivers people are not Igbo na...
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dino98:

But Rivers people are not Igbo na...
lol, they will be ibos wen its about oil, hypocrites

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by akaahs(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dino98:

Yorubas are the last people I can trust in this life.

When I did my IT, the company sent myself and yoruba guy(also IT) to one of their facilities. Due to the urgency they could not provide two apartments, so we shared one. While there we were to be assessed....I told this guy we should work together and help each other, no way o...That's how he will sneak out to meetings without informing me, he will get information and not share with me, he will lie he is just strolling but he is in one office learning something. I got so irritated, I almost beat him up one day...I understand the need to give ur best but to want to be ahead by deceiving others was just terrible.

Again when I graduated I went to work for one Yoruba contractor offshore....we were to be paid 5k daily...after d first month we asked for our pay, he said chill...second month, chill...inside the third month we started complaining and that's how the Chef on the vessel told us that we were the 3rd batch of people he brought for this work. That all the others left cos he refused to pay and they decided to cause problem, before he paid. He did that with first, did that with second and now we are the third...but this third batch Akwa Ibom people full inside. So when myself and some other guy said we should all stop working till he pays, the Akwa Ibom people went behind and continued working. You know how they like work. So we could not present a united front. But at the end, he told all of us to come meet him in Warri, so he can pay us and we could go for two weeks break....That's how we got to Warri and this man was no where to be found. Till today we are looking for him. We heard he used the money to build a new house.

See Yoruba people...I will never lose guard for them again.

I don't and I never take chances in dealing with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interior Ministry: The Situation At The Ikoyi Custodial Centre Is Under Control / Police Refuse To Bring Sowore, Others For Ruling On Bail Application / Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.