Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK (21977 Views)

El-rufai, Zulum, Other Northern Govs Backing South Are Traitors– Coalition / Begging for unity with cannibals is absurd / APC Crisis: Saraki And His Defecting Senators Are Traitors – Sen. Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Kagd10: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
abula112:

greedy double standard tribes

Don't mind them. I was even susprised to see him lamenting over someone's work. If the Yoruba IT guy didn't want to share his ideas with him, especially the knowledge he had worked for, why can't the Ibo guy surf for his own ideas? What's there to hate?

I could remember when I wrote a post utme at unilorin and there was one guy beside me who was tightly covering his exam sheet despite the fact that we had already became Friends before the exam started. I had no issue with him sef and was even laughing at his uptightness but at the end of the day, he was the one copying from my work after he had realised his answers didn't match the answers some people kept muttering around us and he didn't know how he would arrive at the answer. It was theoretical questions which had required the candidates to show the full workings on the script and I had no problem showing my workings to him when he asked me because I had already switched to the next page of my answer script.

I allowed him to copy from me without any grudges because i knew quite well how some people could be naturally uptight and stingy but that shouldn't mean I should hate him for keeping his knowledge from me. For wetin? Was it not his knowledge in the first place? Why should I hate him if he didn't want to share it with anybody? After all, we were supposed to have been well prepared before coming for the exam. It's not like we were twins sef? Lol

This is no different from the situation this Ibo guy was ranting about. Were they conjoined twins? Were they not supposed to have surfed for their knowledge individually? Why hate on the Yoruba guy because he refused to share his ideas with him? If he had said that the Yoruba guy was gossiping behind him after he had rendered help to him, I wouldn't have had problem with his submission but no, it was because one Yoruba guy prevented him from stealing his ideas. Lol. Some people can be so funny.

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Even though it hard to say, ffk should not deny d fact that a typical yoruba man wil betray u in his best interest not minding how it wil affect u. i hv persona xperience with some yoruba guys, the dnt care abt u, all the care abt is solely for theirself. even in my university, yoruba students snitch on their own coursemate, nd it so annoying. it a knw fact, the are friendly nd nice to roll with but neva trust them for any thing. undecided

Well Said SIR!
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by sosa993: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
abula112:

y u no go like d xtains, u both have scaming in common, pastor church scammers

Forget whatever he said. Christian Yoruba or Muslim Yoruba are one. Let no division come between our tribe because of comments like his own.

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Kagd10: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dino98:

grin grin

Firstly, you are still in sifia pains. Sorry

Secondly, I'm not igbo...sorry

Thirdly....I.never said it was an intellectual information or something we had to work for. Example, he runs into our supervisor and is told we will be giving a presentation the next day...are u saying he can't share something like that with me?? He won't tell me but will prepare and probably tell me a few hours to. I am talking about normal information but dude will hide it, until he is fully prepared and then tell me when its almost too late. I shared a lot with him. Its not about stealing whatever, we were guys just doing IT, even if we were on the job, that's not the way to go. But I can see its normal with u all, that's why u are defending him. The example I gave, it was just a simple, "guy I saw Mr. Raj, he said we are making a presentation tomorrow", how does that make him not succeed?? but he wanted to make sure he played me and stood out as d best....when I saw his stunts, I also stopped sharing with him and I know how it affected him. He didn't need to make me look bad to go ahead....all he had to do was give his best.

But I see say na ur kind people...backstabbers grin

Stop changing mouth.

This was you quote below

I told this guy we should work together and help each other, no way o...That's how he will sneak out to meetings without informing me, he will get information and not share with me, he will lie he is just strolling but he is in one office learning something

How was the guy getting information which you couldn't get? How was he going to meeting? Did he have two heads whereas you had one? Lol. You know what? I know you quite well because I'm kind of similar to you.

I could be lazy if I wanted to, especially when I was in school but what is important is earning the trust of your friend. My friend, who was also my class mate knew I had his back at all times. There was even a time I bought airtimes for him and that was when we hadn't be close. I found a way to get closer to him and earned his trust because I knew he was a regular in the lecture class and he hardly missed any lecture. After these, there was nothing I would demand from him that he wouldn't give me because he knew I also had his back at all times. We were very close, even closer than his previous friends to the extent they started requesting for his twin if I wasn't found beside him. In the end, He was the one dragging me to lecture class and reading class and couldn't even stay away from me.

What was I trying to point at? I'm saying trust is earned. You don't expect it to be given on a platter of gold. You already knew your weakness which is laziness and needed the help of your hardworking room mates and as such, you should have drawn closer to him and earn his trust. Maybe even buy him something and show your loyalty. Don't expect something to be given to you on a platter of gold.

Your room mate did nothing against you. He had his eyes on what he came to do and worked hard towards his own goal whereas you 'lazied' around and felt entitled to your roommate hardwork. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by BluntBoy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kagd10:

It would have been better if they had not betrayed the North in the process. At least we would know if they were loyal or not but no, their greediness and power lust then turn against the Northerners leaders and killed them all. Bunch of betrayers!

Trust an Ibo man at your own peril.

That is the absolute truth.

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Dino98: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kagd10:

Stop changing mouth.

This was you quote below

How was the guy getting information which you couldn't get? How was he going to meeting? Did he have two heads whereas you had one? Lol. You know what? I know you quite well because I'm kind of similar to you.

I could be lazy if I wanted to, especially when I was in school but what is important is earning the trust of your friend. My friend, who was also my class mate knew I had his back at all times. There was even a time I bought airtimes for him and that was when we hadn't be close. I found a way to get closer to him and earned his trust because I knew he was a regular in the lecture class and he hardly missed any lecture. After these, there was nothing I would demand from him that he wouldn't give me because he knew I also had his back at all times. We were very close, even closer than his previous friends to the extent they started requesting for his twin if I wasn't found beside him. In the end, He was the one dragging me to lecture class and reading class and couldn't even stay away from me.

What was I trying to point at? I'm saying trust is earned. You don't expect it to be given on a platter of gold. You already knew your weakness which is laziness and needed the help of your hardworking room mates and as such, you should have drawn closer to him and earn his trust. Maybe even buy him something and show your loyalty. Don't expect something to be given to you on a platter of gold.

Your room mate did nothing against you. He had his eyes on what he came to do and worked hard towards his own goal whereas you 'lazied' around and felt entitled to your roommate hardwork. Yeye dey smell.

grin grin

Lemme na...

I am citing examples for u....so if he was in one office learning something...that is what he had to hide?? If he was learning and lied to me that he is strolling, what does that say about him.

But I share stuffs with him....I inform him about everything becos I thot we were just guys guys. If he should tell me he is learning somewhere, will I kill him or make him fail?? What he was doing shows insecurity and also that he is willing to manipulate anyone to be at the top....and that's yoruba people for you....

I also noticed u avoided my other story about yoruba contractor....help urself o....don't be like ur brothers

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
sosa993:

Forget whatever he said. Christian Yoruba or Muslim Yoruba are one. Let no division come between our tribe because of comments like his own.
Na so bro, we aint divided like the political irrelevant useless yeebos

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Kagd10: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dino98:

grin grin

Lemme na...

I am citing examples for u....so if he was in one office learning something...that is what he had to hide?? If he was learning and lied to me that he is strolling, what does that say about him.

But I share stuffs with him....I inform him about everything becos I thot we were just guys guys. If he should tell me he is learning somewhere, will I kill him or make him fail?? What he was doing shows insecurity and also that he is willing to manipulate anyone to be at the top....and that's yoruba people for you....

I also noticed u avoided my other story about yoruba contractor....help urself o....don't be like ur brothers

You know what? It's not about sharing something with him but offering something tangible in return. For example, I knew my classmate friend needed nothing from me as regards to academic work cos he was the best in the class and was always punctual.

Hence, I offered Something different such as if we were asked to photocopy a lecturer's handout/notebooks, I would offer to do one for him eventhough he wasn't poor although he wasn't also that rich. He was an average guy who could afford his thimgs. Sometimes, I would buy snacks and get one for him. I always had his back if he was harrased by anyone and so-on and after we had got closer, he was doing likewise for me. He was even angry at one point because I hardly ate his food whereas he doesn't mind mine. I actually find it difficult eating someone else's food except snacks, so don't blame me. He was really a good friend unlike the snake I housed and brought under my roof. No surprise the snake was an Ibo guy. The classmate friend was an Edo guy. That's just by the way.

What I'm saying is you should have offered Something worthy in return. Something he could bank upon. If I had gone to this my classmate friend and I was sharing with him lectures, academic works and all, did you think he would have taken me serious? Of course not, because he already had that in abundance hence I had to entice him with something else. In the end, he became my best friend and I was also his.

You said I didn't bother about the second guy you talked about. Why should I? The second guy had no reason to put you in his consideration because he was not affiliated with you in the first place. He's simply a fraudster which is common everywhere and found in every tribe. Fraudsters simply dupe people and catch them unaware, so where's the betrayal? No trust was betrayed. You were simply duped. ABC.
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by kenjordan709(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pls I really want to know. I heard people shouting "YORUBAS" are traitors. Pls can someone tell me when we have betrayed anyone or tribe. pls you can start your reference from the reign of Oduduwa till today.

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Kagd10: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gotze1:
Just as Yoruba can never trust igbo people. I won't forget what happened during my service in rivers state.

Are you sure you ain't my brother? Same happened to him in River state while he was serving. Lol.
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Dino98: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kagd10:

You know what? It's not about sharing something with him but offering something tangible in return. For example, I knew my classmate friend needed nothing from me as regards to academic work cos he was the best in the class and was always punctual.

Hence, I offered Something different such as if we were asked to photocopy a lecturer's handout/notebooks, I would offer to do one for him eventhough he wasn't poor although he wasn't also that rich. He was an average guy who could afford his thimgs. Sometimes, I would buy snacks and get one for him. I always had his back if he was harrased by anyone and so-on and after we had got closer, he was doing likewise for me. He was even angry at one point because I hardly ate his food whereas he doesn't mind mine. I actually find it difficult eating someone else's food except snacks, so don't blame me. He was really a good friend unlike the snake I housed and brought under my roof. No surprise the snake was an Ibo guy. The classmate friend was an Edo guy. That's just by the way.

What I'm saying is you should have offered Something worthy in return. Something he could bank upon. If I had gone to this my classmate friend and I was sharing with him lectures, academic works and all, did you think he would have taken me serious? Of course not, because he already had that in abundance hence I had to entice him with something else. In the end, he became my best friend and I was also his.

You said I didn't bother about the second guy you talked about. Why should I? The second guy had no reason to put you in his consideration because he was not affiliated with you in the first place. He's simply a fraudster which is common everywhere and found in every tribe. Fraudsters simply dupe people and catch them unaware, so where's the betrayal? No trust was betrayed. You were simply duped. ABC.

Ur assumption is that my colleague was more intelligent than me, hence I had to offer something different....LOL, I won't argue that with u. But I didn't need him to help me with anything. He was not ahead of me on any level by the Grace of God but that's not my issue. You are failing to understand the point. Its not about helping me with work or shit. For example, you live with a guy in school, both of u are good....he gets information about a test the next day that wasn't announced to the entire class but the lecturer fixed later....course rep passed the message and asked everyone to tell others and ur guy hides it from you...or he finds out an assignment is due the next day and hides it from you, when u guys live togeda. Or there is a scholarship exam to be written, he finds out and doesn't tell you...these are normal things guys share. Its not that he is the best and I need help. See this guy did alot and I can see u don't understand my point. If it was nice, I was really nice to him...I'm generally a nice/sweet guy na...u can't be with me and not like me unless u have a major psychological issue.

I know he is ur brother, u will defend him. So I understand. He schooled outside the country, his dad is a pastor but I was more well groomed and accepting than he was. He was just too cunning. I just look at him and laugh. Life is not like that Sir, weda u are more intelligent or not, u don't treat people like that. We can be invited for a group meeting...I'll be like should we go?? He will say he is not sure, that he is tired but when its time he will dress up and say he wants to take a walk and will go for the meeting without telling me....I mean, how can u say u understand people like this?? I was not lazy...I was just not brought up like he was to always try to outsmart people the bad way.

Abeg lemme....carry ur brother go

BTW, I'm not igbo

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dino98:

Ur assumption is that my colleague was more intelligent than me, hence I had to offer something different....LOL, I won't argue that with u. But I didn't need him to help me with anything. He was not ahead of me on any level by the Grace of God but that's not my issue. You are failing to understand the point. Its not about helping me with work or shit. For example, you live with a guy in school, both of u are good....he gets information about a test the next day that wasn't announced to the entire class but the lecturer fixed later....course rep passed the message and asked everyone to tell others and ur guy hides it from you...or he finds out an assignment is due the next day and hides it from you, when u guys live togeda. Or there is a scholarship exam to be written, he finds out and doesn't tell you...these are normal things guys share. Its not that he is the best and I need help. See this guy did alot and I can see u don't understand my point. If it was nice, I was really nice to him...I'm generally a nice/sweet guy na...u can't be with me and not like me unless u have a major psychological issue.

I know he is ur brother, u will defend him. So I understand. He schooled outside the country, his dad is a pastor but I was more well groomed and accepting than he was. He was just too cunning. I just look at him and laugh. Life is not like that Sir, weda u are more intelligent or not, u don't treat people like that. We can be invited for a group meeting...I'll be like should we go?? He will say he is not sure, that he is tired but when its time he will dress up and say he wants to take a walk and will go for the meeting without telling me....I mean, how can u say u understand people like this?? I was not lazy...I was just not brought up like he was to always try to outsmart people the bad way.

BTW, I'm not igbo
abeg save that ur am not igbo crap, u have the gene, its all over u... double standard people

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Dino98: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
abula112:

abeg save that ur am not igbo crap, u have the gene, its all over u... double standard people

Why I go lie??

I've u seen any igbo man denying he is igbo??

I am Ijaw, sir and NO igbo blood dey my body.
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by abula112(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dino98:

Why I go lie??

I've u seen any igbo man denying he is igbo??

I am Ijaw, sir and NO igbo blood dey my body.
lol, kini iyato
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Dino98: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
abula112:

lol, kini iyato

sad sad
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Kagd10: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dino98:

BTW, I'm not igbo

Lmao. You have a comprehension issue. I didn't assume your room mate was better than you but I can say emphatically that he was more hardworking than you and that was the basis of my story. Stop bullshiting me with your lies. Your room mate got information from your your class rep whereas you didn't have the class rep no, right?

It's even showing in your write-up that you are so entitled and evil. Why should he tell you anything? Who are you that he should tell you anything he has learned in the first place?

I didn't even say I befriended my classmate because he was the best in class, I befriended him because he was regular in the lecture class, which I already emphasized in my first post and also, his house was nearer to mine. I only stated the fact that he was the best to emphasize how useless it would be if I had approached him on the basis of academic works. I ain't slouch when it comes to academic eventhough I wasn't always punctual.

I was one of the best In the class to the extent that people were surprised because I hardly attended classes but I needed something more and that was I had to approach him but I already knew I had to earn his trust. I didn't just feel self entitled to his hardwork like you had opined here. I can even smell it here. It stinks to the high heaven. Let me inform you that this friend of mine hardly shared anything with me at the start until I earned his trust and he knew my intention was honest. I didn't behave like a self entitled fool or wanting to beat him like you earlier stated as if you were the one who funded his education or was the legs he used in scavenging around till he got the scholarship info. Your write-up is pointing more to you being the evil, not your roommate. Let that sink into your skull.

If I start to narrate my encounter with the Ibos, you would be the one to scram. And who cares about whatever you claimed to be when you have already given out yourself as the liar you are? Was it not a page ago you were defending the ibos, claiming they ain't River people as if the poster you quoted was talking about River folks. He said he served in River and obviously, your brain should tell you, Ibo would also be deployed to the same place! See stupidity at the highest order. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Dino98: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kagd10:

Lmao. You have a comprehension issue. I didn't assume your room mate was better than you but I can say emphatically that he was more hardworking than you and that was the basis of my story. Stop bullshiting me with your lies. Your room mate got information from your your class rep whereas you didn't have the class rep no, right?

It's even showing in your write-up that you are so entitled and evil. Why should he tell you anything? Who are you that he should tell you anything he has learned in the first place?

I didn't even say I befriended my classmate because he was the best in class, I befriended him because he was regular in the lecture class, which I already emphasized in my first post and also, his house was nearer to mine. I only stated the fact that he was the best to emphasize how useless it would be if I had approached him on the basis of academic works. I ain't slouch when it comes to academic eventhough I wasn't always punctual.

I was one of the best In the class to the extent that people were surprised because I hardly attended classes but I needed something more and that was I had to approach him but I already knew I had to earn his trust. I didn't just feel self entitled to his hardwork like you had opined here. I can even smell it here. It stinks to the high heaven. Let me inform you that this friend of mine hardly shared anything with me at the start until I earned his trust and he knew my intention was honest. I didn't behave like a self entitled fool or wanting to beat him like you earlier stated as if you were the one who funded his education or was the legs he used in scavenging around till he got the scholarship info. Your write-up is pointing more to you being the evil, not your roommate. Let that sink into your skull.

If I start to narrate my encounter with the Ibos, you would be the one to scram. And who cares about whatever you claimed to be when you have already given out yourself as the liar you are? Was it not a page ago you were defending the ibos, claiming they ain't River people as if the poster you quoted was talking about River folks. He said he served in River and obviously, your brain should tell you, Ibo would also be deployed to the same place! See stupidity at the highest order. Yeye dey smell.

No vex....the matter serious for you.

See as u carry am for head.

Emabinu grin grin

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Erastuslove: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Original trademark
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Kagd10: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dino98:

No vex....the matter serious for you.

See as u carry am for head.

Emabinu grin grin

Who's angry? Or maybe I was angry because my nature seem to hate self entitled mentality which is the second character after hypocrisy and I hate both to the highest order. You're obviously showing both character here.

If I were your roommate, I would do worse as soon I noticed such self entitled mentality from you. In fact, I won't even tell you anything after seeing the nonsense from your end until my mind eventually calm itself down which it always do because I hate to see people suffering before me but if you want to act tough, I would give you back in return. That's my principles.

Your problem wasn't only your self entitled mentality but envious competition which was what made your roommate to avoid you like a flea. You were trying to compete against him which shouldn't have been.

My scholar friend was wary of me at first because he knew I was one of the best and he didn't know why I had approached him but once he realised my intention was honest and I wasn't competing against him, he became my friend totally and wasn't even envious when I usurped him many times. In fact he was the one who had always encouraged me to study more than once because he had believed if I studied more than once before an exam, I would actually do better which I did and even better than him in some courses yet he was still always my biggest cheer leader.

We competed with each other by wanting the best for each other and not competed against each other. In fact he was the one who assisted me with my project.

All I see in your post is self entitled mentality, hypocrisy and competition yet you had expected your roommate not to run? Lol. grin grin you go wait tire.

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Dino98: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kagd10:

Who's angry? Or maybe I was angry because my nature seem to hate self entitled mentality which is the second character after hypocrisy and I hate both to the highest order. You're obviously showing both character here.

If I were your roommate, I would do worse as soon I noticed that self entitled mentality from you. In fact, I won't even tell you anything after that nonsense until my mind eventually calm itself down which it always do because I hate to see people suffering before me but if you want to act tough, I would give you back in return. That's my principles.

Your problem wasn't only your self entitled mentality but envious competition which was what made your roommate to avoid you like a flea. You were trying to compete against him which shouldn't have been.

My scholar friend was wary of me at first because he knew I was one of the best and he didn't know why I had approached him but once he realised my intention was honest and I wasn't competing against him, he became my friend totally and wasn't even envious when I usurped him many times. In fact he was the one who had always encouraged me to study more than once because he had believed that if I studied more than once before an exam, I would actually do better which I did and even better than him in some courses yet he was still always my biggest cheer leader.

We competed with each other by wanting the best for each other and not competed against each other. In fact he was the one who assisted me in my project.

All I see in your post is self entitled mentality, hypocrisy and competition yet you had expected your roommate not to run? Lol. grin grin you go wait tire.

Self entitled mentality?? Hypocrisy?? And competition?? That's all u got from what I explained to u?? grin grin

I didn't know I was that bad sha...thanks for pointing it out for me.

My Yoruba friend cheesy
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Kagd10: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dino98:

Self entitled mentality?? Hypocrisy?? And competition?? That's all u got from what I explained to u?? grin grin

I didn't know I was that bad sha...thanks for pointing it out for me.

My Yoruba friend cheesy

This was your quote below. Read this line again and see if it doesn't reek of competition. I didn't even say he was better than you neither did I allude to befriending my scholar friend because he was the best in class but you immediately took up a defensive posture and was emphasizing how he wasn't better than you at any level. At least he was more hardworking than you. Lol

Ur assumption is that my colleague was more intelligent than me, hence I had to offer something different....LOL, I won't argue that with u. But I didn't need him to help me with anything. He was not ahead of me on any level by the Grace of God but that's not my issues

Another post of yours below reeks of self entitled mentality. You really don't know the time and work it takes to look for a scholarship program, especially the ones that ain't professional courses exclusive? I could recall how one of my friend was always disturbing me about looking out for scholarships programs that would fit our requirements but after some time, I was tired of everything and I told him to let me rest. I had to leave him to his nonsense. Whether he eventually found one or not, I don't know nor care? But here you were expecting such information on a platter of gold? Because you are who? The president's son? Lol.

Same thing with the issue of lecture classes. I had my class rep's number with me and often called her to find out any rescheduled classes despite the fact that I have friends who could have told me but I knew, it wasn't all information they would always remember to tell me and I don't need an impromptu info that would give me a heart attack hence I had to be aware before time. Just look below and see what you wrote. You even said in one post that you had wanted to beat him. Because say who die? Lol.

you live with a guy in school, both of u are good....he gets information about a test the next day that wasn't announced to the entire class but the lecturer fixed later....course rep passed the message and asked everyone to tell others and ur guy hides it from you...or he finds out an assignment is due the next day and hides it from you, when u guys live togeda. Or there is a scholarship exam to be written, he finds out and doesn't tell you.

You gave yourself out.

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by dollarsplenty(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
FFK should stop the defence, it a glaring truth, a yoruba man will betray u for a plate of amala undecided
As Jim Nwobodo betrayed Ekwueme in PDP Jos Convention of 1998 over a pot of isi ewu. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Gotze1: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kagd10:

See this one. From your write-up I know you are not serious. Only you knew she was a fraud, only you knew she was visiting babalawo yet still remained with her. You're obviously birds of a feather who's angry she bested you in the same game. Lol.

Besides, sholeye is an Itsekiri name.
You get time to answer that shameless traitor. I am sure that woman helped the idiotic fool but just of nairaland likes she really desires, she's using lies against innocent woman. The fool might even be the one. She's a traitor and backstabber. She's backstabbing the woman here just to get like. Spit on her backstabbing head.

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by wowcatty: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
The problem is Gbenga Daniel is not Yoruba but Isoko. Allowing other tribes to hide under Yoruba will keep getting Yoruba insulted. All the so-called Yoruba fights on Facebook have non-Yoruba deep at the center of it all. Yoruba are just too stupid to stand for anything.
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Sagay212: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Kagd10:

Even your post already gave you out as the greedy man who loves to eat where he didn't sow. What happened to your own legs and eyes that you couldn't surf for your own information and was depending on the Yoruba IT guy to tell you after he had worked for it. Thief.

Trust an Ibo man at your peril. The guy was right to have be on his guard. Bunch of miscreants.

Lol...no mind the iPod animal...him think say na drugs them go push for there. As if they are not being paid same salary..the idi.ot is waiting dor someone to remind him to get information. After them go say ppl dey jealous dem...olodo oshi.. all these cursed iPod miscreants just love to use the word 'betrayal' , backstabber , traitor at any given opportunity even though they don't know the meaning.

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Sagay212: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Dino98:

grin grin

Firstly, you are still in sifia pains. Sorry

Secondly, I'm not igbo...sorry

Thirdly....I.never said it was an intellectual information or something we had to work for. Example, he runs into our supervisor and is told we will be giving a presentation the next day...are u saying he can't share something like that with me?? He won't tell me but will prepare and probably tell me a few hours to. I am talking about normal information but dude will hide it, until he is fully prepared and then tell me when its almost too late. I shared a lot with him. Its not about stealing whatever, we were guys just doing IT, even if we were on the job, that's not the way to go. But I can see its normal with u all, that's why u are defending him. The example I gave, it was just a simple, "guy I saw Mr. Raj, he said we are making a presentation tomorrow", how does that make him not succeed?? but he wanted to make sure he played me and stood out as d best....when I saw his stunts, I also stopped sharing with him and I know how it affected him. He didn't need to make me look bad to go ahead....all he had to do was give his best.

But I see say na ur kind people...backstabbers grin

Where were you that you were not getting the information. Why was he the bone running into the supervisor and not you. Olosho!! You think say na gala una go sell for there?

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Dino98: 1:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Kagd10:

This was your quote below. Read this line again and see if it doesn't reek of competition. I didn't even say he was better than you neither did I allude to befriending my scholar friend because he was the best in class but you immediately took up a defensive posture and was emphasizing how he wasn't better than you at any level. At least he was more hardworking than you. Lol

Another post of yours below reeks of self entitled mentality. You really don't know the time and work it takes to look for a scholarship program, especially the ones that ain't professional courses exclusive? I could recall how one of my friend was always disturbing me about looking out for scholarships programs that would fit our requirements but after some time, I was tired of everything and I told him to let me rest. I had to leave him to his nonsense. Whether he eventually found one or not, I don't know nor care? But here you were expecting such information on a platter of gold? Because you are who? The president's son? Lol.

Same thing with the issue of lecture classes. I had my class rep's number with me and often called her to find out any rescheduled classes despite the fact that I have friends who could have told me but I knew, it wasn't all information they would always remember to tell me and I don't need an impromptu info that would give me a heart attack hence I had to be aware before time. Just look below and see what you wrote. You even said in one post that you had wanted to beat him. Because say who die? Lol.

You gave yourself out.

I don't know if its poly or COE u attended....this shit is normal. I was not asking for special favour or for him to help me with assignment or work....you are living with someone, you get information he has not gotten, u share it. Or is it the kind of information that is ur problem?? What's wrong with this Yoruba people na??

I don't understand the long notes u are writing to tell me I'm this and that....ur points are just something else. Or u don't understand the English?? I'm telling you.someone sneaks out to meetings, he will get normal info and hide it...or u did not see the part I said shared things with him??

Abeg, if u are saying its okay to hide information from someone u are staying with so u can get ahead of them....I have head you. And I know now its normal for.you guys. For Christ sake, what the Bleep are u talking about??

I said the guy was being cunning, all so he can be ahead. You are telling lazy, entitled, hypocrisy, blah blah blah. What are u even saying?? Even saying I was not serious....LOL. I don't even understand you. The same normal info I share with him, he hides from me. I get materials and I'm like, "bro, do u have this?", if he doesn't I tell him where to get it or I send it to him....but when he gets before me, he will just be quiet.

See ehn, I don't even know what ur point in all this is. I've made my self clear...weda u want to understand something different or twist it anyhow u want. You don't deceive people to get ahead. If you are good, let it show in ur work at the office or anywhere...but not by deception.

If after all I explained to you, u say I am wrong and he way was right...I have nothing to say again.

I have worked and lived with several other people and that was not the way things are done. I even gave an example of a school setting and ur guy gets info on text the next day that was not previously announced to the class, comes back home, doesn't say a word and just prepares on his own and only tells u the next morning....u said, he is right to do that, that don't have d class reps number?? grin this one just weak me. Like seriously??

Okay..I've heard u. I was lazy and all u said. Taink u!!!

1 Like

Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Dino98: 1:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Sagay212:

Where were you that you were not getting the information. Why was he the bone running into the supervisor and not you. Olosho!! You think say na gala una go sell for there?

Clap for yourself....its like reading is a problem for you. You did not see where I said I share stuffs with him too.

How can I be living with someone, I get info on somtin and hide it....I see clearly now that its a norm for u guys. Well I am better than that. I don't need to hide things from him to be ahead or do well.

Weda IT or on the Job, you don't intentionally hide things from people just so u can be ahead. It shows u are not good and the only you can be perceived as good is if others are perceived to be bad.

I was very confident of my ability, so I didn't need to hide anything from him. But I can picture ur type in the office. You are the type that will hide things from ur co-workers so u are the only one that knows it or when they come to u for help, u turn them down. Well if that's what u need to get ahead, well done. I am not that kind of guy, if its information that benefits the office or my colleagues I share it. Let ur work show how good u are not by playing people.

Goodluck sir.
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Sagay212: 6:13am On Mar 20, 2019
Dino98:

Clap for yourself....its like reading is a problem for you. You did not see where I said I share stuffs with him too.

How can I be living with someone, I get info on somtin and hide it....I see clearly now that its a norm for u guys. Well I am better than that. I don't need to hide things from him to be ahead or do well.

Weda IT or on the Job, you don't intentionally hide things from people just so u can be ahead. It shows u are not good and the only you can be perceived as good is if others are perceived to be bad.

I was very confident of my ability, so I didn't need to hide anything from him. But I can picture ur type in the office. You are the type that will hide things from ur co-workers so u are the only one that knows it or when they come to u for help, u turn them down. Well if that's what u need to get ahead, well done. I am not that kind of guy, if its information that benefits the office or my colleagues I share it. Let ur work show how good u are not by playing people.

Goodluck sir.

Lol...you are a bush man. Just yapping trash. You are confident of your ability yen yen yen, yet you desperately depend on someone else ...olofo. if they don't share info with you, go out there and phucking get it and stop wailing.
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 20, 2019
emmykk:

Southwest betrayed GEJ

1 can name 50 more instances where Yoruba are betrayal.
But Jonathan did not betray South West after they voted for him massively in 2011?
Una get problem I swear
Entire Igbo race betrayed ojukwu, they voted for obasanjo instead of their son
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by emmykk(m): 7:50am On Mar 20, 2019
yemaldo:

But Jonathan did not betray South West after they voted for him massively in 2011?
Una get problem I swear
Entire Igbo race betrayed ojukwu, they voted for obasanjo instead of their son

Good luck Jonathan fought tooth and nail to see that you guys the Yoruba produced the speaker of the house of representative but your people made surev thar you guys didn't get that positions so that they use that as campaign strategy.Yoruba people are betrayal take it or leave it.
Re: To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK by Dino98: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Sagay212:

Lol...you are a bush man. Just yapping trash. You are confident of your ability yen yen yen, yet you desperately depend on someone else ...olofo. if they don't share info with you, go out there and phucking get it and stop wailing.

You are a civilized man...to make ur point u are putting words in my mouth.

When did I say I was desperately depending?? When did I say becos of what he did I was kicked out...

I also stopped sharing things with him and did my work. If he asks, I tell him but if he doesn't I mind my business..

and Stop fooling yourself....it did not cost me anything. It was only a strange attitude as I had never lived with any yoruba individual or someone like that.

If u want to die defending him, u can. I've said my piece. Defend away.

Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Presidency’s Call For Senate To Reconvene / COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) / Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.