Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him (51546 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Deephresh(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2019
It's funny that people just open their mouth and words starts flowing like a faulty tap
If you don't know, u don't know
Blackface is being childish, no doubt he is older than tuface, but tuface has been more matured about this whole thing, yet blackface refuse to grow up.
What is meant to be will be if blackface was so good rather than this continual show of childishness y not, write a better song than African queen and show the world your mastery. Who is blessed is blessed don't fight it.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by revelation2013(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2019
This incidence makes me hate 2face so much.
If you stole someone's music and it brought you fame and money, you should settle him well enough. Infact, try to also make him rich.
2face is so wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by egojeny1(f): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2019
For blackface to be ranting up till this moment that means there's an iota of truth in what he's saying, he's really hurt to the marrow.

If i were Tuface i wld settle him for peace to reign.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Frankiss44(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Mko001:

Rubbish talk which mumu glory abi na frustration dey worry person. Shey 2baba say make e no sing again abi as e do e own "African queen", even ur grandfather no go waste time wan hear d rubbish igbobian song sef. Who be mumu

My brother I weak for the way some people dey reason as if na akamu dey their brain.. Shuu

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by bluefilm: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Basket mouth will not go an' mine is business now.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by muhdfaruq(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Even me sabi sing more than tuface
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by danuzochukwu: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2019
Blackface is having a mentally related issue just like Kemi olunloyo. So he need medical help not condemnation and it must be urgent before the condition get out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Temptee101(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Basketmouth is a fool

He better not meddle into what he knows nothing about or how it started. Attention seeking empty barrel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by muhdfaruq(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2019
undecided
muhdfaruq:
Even me sabi sing more than tuface
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Joshmodest(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2019
Myself2:
Na frustration go kill this black goat so abi na black face. Tuface is just moving to higher heights.

Waiting for black face to comman tell the world say na him write oyi for Tubaba

Look at things like this bro !
blackface introduced 2 face to Plantashun boys , he shared his muscal idea with him , and even his songs ....boom !!! 2face steals blackface's songs , which is unlawful and makes him a criminal ... without informing blackface, and makes a hell of a fortune out of it , and blackface gets no royalties, no mention , no recognition whatsoever on his own song, ...
he hasn't been able to do anything meaningful again musically since ,then meaning the sh*t really depressed the guy.....
To make matters worse , 2face and every other nigga out there sees him as a bad person cos 2face is famous..
IF you could leggo of such situation , not everyone is emotionally strong enough to, imagine what dis guy feels whenever he puts on his TV and sees 2face....
Before you judge a situation look at two angles !

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Ekakamba: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Saving 19,200 kobo every day will help ya. grin tongue
HerCuteness:
70k ain't small oh. That's my one year rent
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by naijapips04: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Frankiss44:

This kind mumu talk na dey vex me die.. After the Africa Queen, 2 face has moved on to produce more hit tracks and albums that's is to show u he is blessed and talented.. Yet blackface has refused to grow and move on, and you are blaming that on 2 face right? Bro go get a life.. Nobody use anybody glory here.. If 2face had nothing to offer he won't have been part of the Plantation boys

did you read what i wrote up there? The 2face you know today was moulded and forged by blackface. Blackface taught him how to sing commercially. Blackface taught him a lot of things about the music industry. Even wrote songs for him to blow. Only for the idioot to blow and forget someone that gave his all just so that he'd be successful.

Tuface is more talented than blackface no doubt, but blackface knows music more than tuface. How many music teachers have you seen make commercial success? it's not about hit songs man.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by akinsmyk(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
This Mumu think he is funny, ode ! You people keep saying it's just a song, I pray they' never use your glory shine.

Many people underestimate the momentum that first success created in his solo career. That song propelled 2Face to greatness yet it's someone else sweat. Let's go back and remove African Queen from the start of 2face career you would barely know him.

The evil here is wicked 2face that have refused to settle this matter since 19years chai ! evil friend. Let Blackface rant abeg! na him Glory 2face steal not yours, you don't feel his pain.

If Nigeria has good copyright laws, 2face would be forced to remittance billions. But this country is survival of the richest.

What kind of judge are you?

Blackface accused 2face and 2face denied the accusations. If he has enough evidence, let him sue 2face while he also defend himself with his evidence. That is the way things are done.

Enough of all this media accusations and counter accusations. No of us were there so stop this bias already. Your post came with lots of confidence like you were there. If Face who should pick a side remains neutral, who are you that knows nothing about their deals?

To me, until Blackface goes to court to prove his case, he is only ranting and jealous while people like you are sympathetic hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by SamOyovwi: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2019
All na contribution
MorataFC:
I think is hightime Seun disabled the likes Burton, many are not contributing wisely any more but they contribute for likes' sake cool

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Ekakamba: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Don't mind all these guys supporting 2Face. They'll experience what Blackface experienced some day.
Just imagine the way they're vouching for the 'good guy' tuface as if they know him personally. Rubbish.
Joshmodest:

blackface introduced 2 face to Plantashun boys , he shared his muscal idea with him , and even his songs ....boom !!! 2face steals blackface's songs , which is unlawful and makes him a criminal ... without informing blackface, and makes a hell of a fortune out of it , and blackface gets no royalties, no mention , no recognition whatsoever on his own song, ...
he hasn't been able to do anything meaningful again musically since ,then meaning the sh*t really depressed the guy.....
To make matters worse , 2face and every other nigga out there sees him as a bad person cos 2face is famous..
IF you could leggo of such situation , not everyone is emotionally strong enough to, imagine what dis guy feels whenever he puts on his TV and sees 2face....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Martinez39(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2019
I don't want to pick sides but it's possible that Tuface might have stolen African Queen from BlackFace. The fact that BlackFace had a relatively unsuccessful career doesn't mean the accusation he brought against Tuface is false. Even one hit wonders exist: people who bring up nice hits and then fade away. Even creative artistes can steal songs too.

So we shouldn't brand BlackFace a liar just because he has stopped making waves. I am not saying we should support BlackFace but all I am saying is that there is no evidence to back up their claims and it's 50-50. For those saying "well, BlackFace should go into the studio and produce more hits to prove that he is the one behind the song," producing more hits doesn't prove anything. By that standard, one hit wonders never wrote their hit songs.

Lastly, if Tuface is shown to be guilty, he should be punished accordingly if it's legally permissible. If BlackFace has been lying all this while, he should be sued by Tuface.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Frankiss44(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2019
Joshmodest:

You are just saying thrash with confidence.. If blackface has what it takes to write African queen we would have seen it in other songs he has dropped... But out of the two of them, it is even 2face that has come up with bangers that are up there with Africa queen.. Blackface is just full of envy and has refused to grow..

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by bennynaza(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2019
Na Black face basketmouth dey call small boy?
Respect no dey again
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by freemi(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
See as Basketmouth stylishly finish man pikin grin
grin
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by freemi(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2019
Ekakamba:
Don't mind all these guys supporting 2Face. They'll experience what Blackface experienced some day.
Just imagine the way they're vouching for the 'good guy' tuface as if they know him personally. Rubbish.
abegi. He shud move on. That didnt stop him from takin his career up.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by piroux(f): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:
Tuface should go to hell.

Blackface taught him all he knows today as regards music and flow. Tuface had no flows before he came to plantashun boys. listen to 2face carefully and listen to blackface, you'd see that Tubaba copied and modified blackface's flows.

Imagine taking someone as a brother, given your all to him only for him to betray and rubbish you latter. Some people are not emotionally strong enough to look past some levels of deep betrayals. You see people drinking poison because they were jilted.

Tuface made blackface the wayward guy he is today. Tuface should do something to help blackface heal.

Blackface doesn't have an excuse please. I agree Tuface should settle him for his intellectual rights on African Queen but besides that, nothing.
Copy copy is allowed. In fact, in Nigeria today, very few artists are doing their own thing. Most just sound like remakes of others. The goal is to make your copy copy unique and own it.

No one has the power to make you wayward or stunted. If all the rich people and great artists tried hard enough, they would find someone who screwed them over or even a few someone's. It just isn't enough of an excuse to stand still and throw shades after almost 20 years. Get moving and do more.

Faze didn't betray him but he still earned a level of success Blackface cannot match. He doesn't have an excuse. He's just bitter and angry and it shows.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Frankiss44(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:

did you read what i wrote up there? The 2face you know today was moulded and forged by blackface. Blackface taught him how to sing commercially. Blackface taught him a lot of things about the music industry. Even wrote songs for him to blow. Only for the idioot to blow and forget someone that gave his all just so that he'd be successful.

Tuface is more talented than blackface no doubt, but blackface knows music more than tuface. How many music teachers have you seen make commercial success? it's not about hit songs man.

No iota of proof in all these countless thrash you typed here yet you have decided to force it down on others just the way it was forced down on you.. You claim blackface writes songs for 2 fave even without proof yet the same black face cannot even write a good song to save his life meanwhile 2face that knows nothing have been coming up with hit singles and albums year after year to the extent he rose to be one of the Africa's finest yet blackface is struggling to break out of the creek in Lagos.. Ogbeni you can believe whatever you wanna believe but don't force it down on us.. If blackface has enough proof of these allegations let him sue 2face...

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2019
akinsmyk:

What kind of judge are you?

Blackface accused 2face and 2face denied the accusations. If he has enough evidence, let him sue 2face while he also defend himself with his evidence. That is the way things are done.

Enough of all this media accusations and counter accusations. No of us were there so stop this bias already. Your post came with lots of confidence like you were there. If Face who should pick a side remains neutral, who are you that knows nothing about their deals?

To me, until Blackface goes to court to prove his case, he is only ranting and jealous while people like you are sympathetic hypocrites
you worthless heretic ! you are dead to me. Enjoy this reply because it's my last ever to you. mtwwweeee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Midastorch(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for 2face, Share for Blackface

This same thing that makes Atiku failed..... I think Nairaland highest likes and shares are made for losers...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Frankiss44(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2019
piroux:

Blackface doesn't have an excuse please. I agree Tuface should settle him for his intellectual rights on African Queen but besides that, nothing.
Copy copy is allowed. In fact, in Nigeria today, very few artists are doing their own thing. Most just sound like remakes of others. The goal is to make your copy copy unique and own it.

No one has the power to make you wayward or stunted. If all the rich people and great artists tried hard enough, they would find someone who screwed them over or even a few someone's. It just isn't enough of an excuse to stand still and throw shades after almost 20 years. Get moving and do more.

Faze didn't betray him but he still earned a level of success Blackface cannot match. He doesn't have an excuse. He's just bitter and angry and it shows.

Exactly.. He has chosen to remain bitter and full of hatred for life and that's the only limiting factor he is suffering from... Nobody can help a man that has bluntly refused to help himself

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Frankiss44(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2019
bennynaza:
Na Black face basketmouth dey call small boy?
Respect no dey again

Who be blackface?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Frankiss44(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2019
egojeny1:
For blackface to be ranting up till this moment that means there's an iota of truth in what he's saying, he's really hurt to the marrow.

If i were Tuface i wld settle him for peace to reign.

He is hurt by the success of 2face,nothing else...

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by bennynaza(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=HerCuteness post=76790435]70k ain't small oh. That's my one year rent[/quote

I will pay the next one
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by bighorlus(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
This Mumu think he is funny, ode ! You people keep saying it's just a song, I pray they' never use your glory shine.

Many people underestimate the momentum that first success created in his solo career. That song propelled 2Face to greatness yet it's someone else sweat. Let's go back and remove African Queen from the start of 2face career you would barely know him.

The evil here is wicked 2face that have refused to settle this matter since 19years chai ! evil friend. Let Blackface rant abeg! na him Glory 2face steal not yours, you don't feel his pain.

If Nigeria has good copyright laws, 2face would be forced to remittance billions. But this country is survival of the richest.

You are right about the power of one song in an artiste career.
There is more to this issue than most people publicly know. There has been several settlements and agreements between the two. Its not as bad as it looks, There are other personal issues involved beyond the music. They will settle.
The lesson I learnt from this situation and some of my own personal experience in the music industry is that in any dealing between you and someone (even if it's family) always bind it with an agreement, even if its just a written mou signed by both parties.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by naijapips04: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
piroux:

I agree that blackface should move on, but everyone is not as emotionally strong or mature as some people are. There are people that've been through several heartbreaks yet some others just have one and they commit suicide.

You need to understand that people handle betrayals differently. And it's not just about one song. Blackface invested much in 2face. He taught him flows, etc like he brought him up musically. The best Tubaba could have done is to at least acknowledge him and not to beef him.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by ObaKlaz: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
The day copyright infringement and intellectual property laws are STRICTLY ENFORCED in Nigeria, maybe BasketBrain himself would stop jacking, 'refixing' and re-telling someone else's jokes. So, BlackFace has to "shut up and stop ranting", because he's just an "attention-seeker" and "a hater", huh? If 2face had tried the shi^t he did with Blackface in the States, his career would never recover from the knocks it would receive from plenty litigation that would follow the release of African Queen alone. People are so dumb here!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifunanya Igwe Weds Mike Ukpabia (White Wedding Photos) / Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) / Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.