Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,381 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) (45931 Views)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by acesoul(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wise move...she born those pickins for better country...all the six children are us citizen

1 Like

Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by olisaemeka1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
nelronaldo:
My ovaries kiss
which ones please
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by daddytime(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amazing grace....congrats madam...welcome to the world sextus...

May all ttc moms and the expectant ones find this grace and birth safely. ..

Baby dust I throw on y'all...
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by slawomir: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
lexy2014:

She isn't in "this economy".

If you say so
Remember Joseph the broke asssss nigggar wasn't in this Nigeria economy as well
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by fish23(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ovaries wey hot sun don burn. grin
nelronaldo:
My ovaries kiss
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by tomju(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
YOU ARE A BIG TIME SCAMMER!!!![color=#990000][/color]
Real Betis lost on Sunday to Barcelona 1-4, while Villareal Won Rayo Vallecano 3-1. Meanwhile your Fake correct score ticket represented it opposite yet you still won!!!! Try again. Scammer. Nairaland should ban people like you.

Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by truthstands20: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:
Like seriously
For this economy
Anyway this will look like a good news only if the father is financially bouyant
But if he is a low budget asssss Moda fuckkker like Jesus father who was a carpenter then this sounds like a bad news

Anyhow sha am still trying to figure out who among the yorubas and edos owns the highest number of twins
Because it seems twins is many here in Edo state
You are an idiot, ape and monkey for referring to the father of my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ in this manner. You are a devils incarnate. You have brought curses upon yourself. You are a big fool. How dare you reference the Father of my saviour Jesus Christ with such descriptions? Go and pray and ask for forgiveness otherwise you are destroying yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:

If you say so
Remember Joseph the broke asssss nigggar wasn't in this Nigeria economy as well

Which Joseph is that? As u can c from d pictures, she didn't give birth in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Basic123: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:
Like seriously
For this economy
Anyway this will look like a good news only if the father is financially bouyant
But if he is a low budget asssss Moda fuckkker like Jesus father who was a carpenter then this sounds like a bad news

Anyhow sha am still trying to figure out who among the yorubas and edos owns the highest number of twins

Why does the twin capital of the world have so many twins?
Igbo-Ora is one of the most extraordinary discoveries in Nigeria. While Europe boasts of about 16 twins for every 1,000 births and the United States about 33 for every 1,000 births, statistics from a study by British gynaecologist, Patrick Nylander , between 1972 and 1982, recorded an average of 45 to 50 sets of twins per 1000 live births in the Southwest

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/igbo-ora-why-does-the-twin-capital-of-the-world-have-so-many-twins/sl3n1sp

https://africacheck.org/reports/does-nigerias-yoruba-tribe-have-the-worlds-highest-twin-birth-rate-and-are-yams-to-blame/
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:
Like seriously
For this economy

What you said about the Christ is tasteless. You're obviously an atheist.

Yoruba's dey lead globally. You know that Bini people are descendants of the Yoruba's and that probably explains.

I'm leaving Nairaland now and I'll be back tomorrow. I suspect Bini people will be after my head grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by question(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Full house..The babies go attract blessing and heavy expenses.
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by deepyuki(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
bro you go play your game by yourself. Someone is here begging me to collect ps4 fat with 5games for 45k
Snails:
PS4 Slim 1terabyte with 2pads and 5games for sale.
price is 135k
if interested call me or whatsapp me

pls don't call and be pricing me 70k or 90k before I swear for you.

1 Like

Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by urahara(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
grandstar:

Yoruba's dey lead globally. You know that Bini people are descendants of the Yoruba's and that probably explains.

I'm leaving Nairaland now and I'll be back tomorrow. I suspect Bini people will be after my head grin grin grin

Bini are not descendants of Yoruba but are the descendants of the Y.E.A.I ( yoruboid , edoid , akoko, igboid ) ethnic group that existed thousands of years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Meaning no difficulty or complication whatsoever

sunnywhyt007:
Kilode? 6 in 9mins?
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by salt1: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
truthstands20:

You are an idiot, ape and monkey for referring to the father of my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ in this manner. You are a devils incarnate. You have brought curses upon yourself. You are a big fool. How dare you reference the Father of my saviour Jesus Christ with such descriptions? Go and pray and ask for forgiveness otherwise you are destroying yourself.

I think the One you're defending will be really ashamed of you. He said you should bless not curse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by slawomir: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
grandstar:

You better leave naira land and take a break to study your history

We are not ododuwa descendants
Stop being stupid
How many times are we going to educate the public on this
We are thier father
Our oba even enlighten the ooni of Ife on this

Even the word eko
Eko is Bini word that means camp
It was as a result of the activities of the Bini army under oba orhogbua

Orhogbua was clearly a strong warrior for he enforce tribute payments from all parts of the empire and in the middle 1550s conquered all the coastal land up to Lagos where he left a permanent garrison
Tradition in Lagos says that thier first oba. The eleko of eko was ason of the oba orhogbua of Benin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thank u God,wht a great news
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerians are the most prolific species of humans in the whole world.

Like we are actually over fertile grin
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by slawomir: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
truthstands20:

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
INDIAN DOCTORS everywhere
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by ejemamaka: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
amazing may God be praise.
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by ValCon888: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Snails:
PS4 Slim 1terabyte with 2pads and 5games for sale.
price is 135k
if interested call me or whatsapp me

pls don't call and be pricing me 70k or 90k before I swear for you.

But if i price you 91k you go gree abi? grin
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:

You better leave naira land and take a break to study your history

We are not ododuwa descendants
Stop being stupid
How many times are we going to educate the public on this
We are thier father
Our oba even enlighten the ooni of Ife on this

Even the word eko
Eko is Bini word that means camp
It was as a result of the activities of the Bini army under oba orhogbua

Orhogbua was clearly a strong warrior for he enforce tribute payments from all parts of the empire and in the middle 1550s conquered all the coastal land up to Lagos where he left a permanent garrison
Tradition in Lagos says that thier first oba. The eleko of eko was ason of the oba orhogbua of Benin

I really don't care. I was just being cheeky.

As long we are alive, we should be grateful. Have a blessed day
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
urahara:

Bini are not descendants of Yoruba but are the descendants of the Y.E.A.I ( yoruboid , edoid , akoko, igboid ) ethnic group that existed thousands of years ago.

I was just being cheeky. You can see I am back in Nairaland. I miss you guys
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by urahara(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
grandstar:

I was just being cheeky. You can see I am back in Nairaland. I miss you guys

Lool
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by kane10(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
what a wonderful God
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pick up a dictionary to comprehend what the word immigrant signifies.

ogbonti:
IF Oga Trump hear this, hmmmmmm 6 new American citizens from an illegal immigrant, anchor community not anchor baby. grin grin grin
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by ajl: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:
Like seriously
For this economy

It is known globally that location with highest number of twins is Igbo-Ora in Oyo State with average of 158 twins birth per 1000 births.

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/igbo-ora-why-does-the-twin-capital-of-the-world-have-so-many-twins/sl3n1sp
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by slawomir: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
ajl:

It is known globally that location with highest number of twins is Igbo-Ora in Oyo State with average of 158 twins birth per 1000 births.

Edo also give birth to twins

Do your research
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Dorlovito: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:
Like seriously
For this economy

it would have been beta u used your asssss Moda fuckkker like YOUR PARENT (Not Jesus's father) next time see him head like condom escape
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by slawomir: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dorlovito:

it would have been beta u used your asssss Moda fuckkker like YOUR PARENT (Not Jesus's father) next time see him head like condom escape
And that doesn't change the fact that Joseph was a broke as moda fuccckker
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by principalgee: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
God is the Greatest!
Congrats to her & d entire family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.