Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) (45942 Views)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Emperor002: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
igbo muonu igbo zuonu igbo amaka
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
koladebrainiac:
she did it by IVF. so its intended. shey na God hand be that abi man made

Who own What they joined together to produce that.. Ode
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mediahelm:
Nigerian Woman Gave Birth to Sextuplets in Texas all in the space of 9 minutes

A Nigerian woman by the name Thelma Chiaka gave birth to Sextuplets under 9 minutes at Women's hospital of Texas. She had two sets of twins boys and one set of twins girls delivered between between 4.50am and 4.59am according to Daily Mail

However before she left Nigeria for Texas, she had her IVF done by one of the consultants partner.

She delivered at exactly 29 weeks and two days and the bundle of joy are all in good condition

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/nigerian-woman-gave-birth-to-sextuplets.html

That's what I want... 2*6 =12 I hands up.
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Tywo2018: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
How much las las
Snails:
PS4 Slim 1terabyte with 2pads and 5games for sale.
price is 135k
if interested call me or whatsapp me

pls don't call and be pricing me 70k or 90k before I swear for you.
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Dennismary1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
None of You have congratulated the MAN that performed the action. KUDOS TO THE MAN JOOR
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Denikayan: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
imurboss:
Wow......God's name be praised

Praise IVF!
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by ify1237: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
THANK GOD SAFE
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good for them

Check my signature
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wow, congrats to her.
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by samwash(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:
Like seriously
For this economy
Anyway this will look like a good news only if the father is financially bouyant
But if he is a low budget asssss Moda fuckkker like Jesus father who was a carpenter then this sounds like a bad news

Anyhow sha am still trying to figure out who among the yorubas and edos owns the highest number of twins
Because it seems twins is many here in Edo state

Personally, I think the Yoruba's have more twins than the Edo's, especially in Ibadan land.
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by khreedsneh(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:
Like seriously
For this economy
Anyway this will look like a good news only if the father is financially bouyant
But if he is a low budget asssss Moda fuckkker like Jesus father who was a carpenter then this sounds like a bad news

Anyhow sha am still trying to figure out who among the yorubas and edos owns the highest number of twins
that same Jesus of a poor father fed five thousand people remember... Don't be bleeping up here please
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
sunnywhyt007:
Kilode? 6 in 9mins?
and they are all alive, if na Nigeria now, Nepa go take light killing 4 remain 2.
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Automatic US citizens.
Smart mum, lucky kids.
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Onyeka1987: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:
Like seriously
For this economy

her husband is chiaka and works with fidelity bank head office Lagos. I knw him personally
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Onyeka1987: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
koladebrainiac:
she did it by IVF. so its intended. shey na God hand be that abi man made
they have been married for over 9 years now
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by slawomir: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
samwash:

Personally, I think the Yoruba's have more twins than the Edo's, especially in Ibadan land.

I don't think so
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by slawomir: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Onyeka1987:
her husband is chiaka and works with fidelity bank head office Lagos. I knw him personally

That sounds like he is aow budget Moda fuckkker
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by AbaLion: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
koyyes:
Automatic US citizens.

Smart mum, lucky kids.
Automatic white c0ck sucking.
Smart mum, lucky kids.

-Lion
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
sunnywhyt007:
Kilode? 6 in 9mins?
And people wee teh me Ngolo Kante has energy... mtcheew
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by iAmViper(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
There's Profit In 9minutes Man
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
AbaLion:

Automatic white c0ck sucking.
Smart mum, lucky kids.

-Lion

Thanks to the failure on your part to fix your shiit hole. Her kids won't end up mutating to an animal like you.

Keep sucking the white c0ck in your own country. Way more stupid.
Re: Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) by CardinalStools(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
No be play...super woman ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.