Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,019 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Are The Major Things You Would Love To See Invented Before 2030 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Are The Major Things You Would Love To See Invented Before 2030 (386 Views)

What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP / 7 Major Things To Consider Before Buying A New Phone In 2020 / Top 10 Major Scientifical Discoveries Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Major Things You Would Love To See Invented Before 2030 by privaldo: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
I want to know the major things you guys would like to see invented before 2030

Re: What Are The Major Things You Would Love To See Invented Before 2030 by Austinei7(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Permit me to b Patriotic abt diz subject a little...
I look forward to d day wen African Countries will produce Mobile Phones, Health Tech and our Universities of Technology will b developing drones/Chips to monitor events in Rural areas to reduce d rate of crimes against Human lives...
Re: What Are The Major Things You Would Love To See Invented Before 2030 by privaldo: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Austinei7:
Permit me to b Patriotic abt diz subject a little...
I look forward to d day wen African Countries will produce Mobile Phones, Health Tech and our Universities of Technology will b developing drones/Chips to monitor events in Rural areas to reduce d rate of crimes against Human lives...
The schools have to teach the children these early because nowadays some children who have finished secondary school education don't still know how to operate laptops and even type

(1) (Reply)

GIFT WRAP For Magento 2 / How To Add A Signature In Bigpond Account? / 9mobile Mf920vs Unlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.