|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,800,592 members, 6,693,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 12:53 AM
|Urgent Vacancies: Training Coordinator !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ardebaykie(f): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2019|
Mark Calthers Consulting Limited, a HR Management Consulting firm urgently requires a Training Coordinator.
The successful candidate is expected to possess wide knowledge in all aspects of HR and someone who is driven and experienced within delivering exceptional levels of service.
Purpose of the role:
The successful candidate must be able to work well within a small team to develop and administers training program for employees, assesses training and development needs for organisations, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creates training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitors training for effectiveness. In addition, the person will, among other things, be expected provide mentoring to Trainee Consultants as well.
Training Coordinator Job Duties
• Oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
• Determines training needs and requirements for an organisation or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys
• Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance
• Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
• Presents in-person and online training sessions or hires qualified personnel to do so
• Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment
• Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
• Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
• Manages costs for all programmes, productions, and publications in order to report to organisation executives regarding a return on investment
• Specialises in a particular industry and keeps current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars
• Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
Education: A good first Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management. A Masters Degree and/or membership of the relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
Experience Desired: 3 - 6 years post-qualification experience, most of which must have spent in Human Resources Management, Training, Marketing or Business Development positions. Experience in Management Consulting firms will be an added advantage.
Essential Skills & Attributes:
• High customer focus
• Results-oriented and sense of urgency
• Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence others
• Strong communications skills: written and verbal
• Interpersonal Communication
• Problem Solving,
• Critical Thinking and Planning Skills,
• Time Management,
• Decision Making
Interpersonal Competencies: Candidates must be team players, must have a strong sense of integrity, honesty and must be innovative.
Must possess computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project etc.
Mode of Application: All interested candidates must visit www.employables.net to upload their CVs and then send a letter of application by email, putting position applied for as subject of the email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries close 29th March, 2019.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43