Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) (56829 Views)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class / Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmm.....
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by LandOwners: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
LuciferPrayer:
Rotten fish smell everywhere on this thread.

*spits angry
[img]https://media1./images/d78608da8e24e319f0c47a10601e0c8b/tenor.gif?itemid=4325187[/img]

Hmmmmm
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin who is this black ugly olosho tout? wink and why is she with this beautiful dog? embarassed I need answers

I wan buy adsense and website
those dogs are her new boyfriends
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by Newboss(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Which estate is that? angry
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Only person with moneeee fit feed these dogs. Are Newfoundlands bigger than St. Bernards?
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by nijabazaar: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Baddiezz:
its a pity the first few comments you'd see on front page would be from simpletons

This olosho trend amongst Nl simpletons (like the sound of that...Simpleton) is a terrible disease.

Any boy that calls any successful public figure woman , olosho is a punctuated dimwit and suffering from staggering depths of inferiority complex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by Freeman59: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin who is this black ugly olosho tout? wink and why is she with this beautiful dog? embarassed I need answers

Buy sense not Adsense. You need it! Pm me, I have some sense for sale

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Very ugly and smelly butch

Mtcheeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by mojounited(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I don't like dogs
Me neither. I admire from afar or inside calabar pot grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by mojounited(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I don't like dogs
Me neither. I admire from afar or inside calabar pot grin
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by Googleads84(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by Wallade(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
I like large guard dogs. The Saint Bernard dogs are lovely.
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by TANID(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I don't like dogs
Why ?
Are You afraid Of Dogs
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by MNDY(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
sosa993:

grin cheesy grin
Fine girl, how far na...
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tonyprisca:
Abeg wetin I wan go fry now
Is this for real? What crime did the boy commit that warranted such prayer abi what is he praying for

Wow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by sosa993: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
MNDY:

Fine girl, how far na...

Brother fine boy, wetin chaaapen na
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by NellyGhenghen(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Alright

Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
AdsenseSnow:

FYI she's now yellow, courtesy of Caro-white n hydroquinone
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
Hope she isn't having 3some with them. This bitchhes can do anything.
Lucifer's terminus is HELL FIRE. That's where he's taking you.

Make JESUSYOURLORD
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I don't like dogs
Are u dis pretty or impersonation
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Baddiezz:
its a pity the first few comments you'd see on front page would be from simpletons
Biggest simpletons.
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
TANID:
Why ? Are You afraid Of Dogs
kinda
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Those dogs are NOT St Bernard’s

Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by MNDY(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
sosa993:

Brother fine boy, wetin chaaapen na

Na girl with this your type of eyes I dey look for since. I'm XtraCool, make we XtraConnect na.
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by sosa993: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
MNDY:

Na girl with this your type of eyes I dey look for since. I'm XtraCool, make we XtraConnect na.

Wetin do my eyes. E be like winch on bah lmao
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
She must be spending money in feeding them.
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by noisy45(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
Hope she isn't having 3some with them. This bitchhes can do anything.

Exactly what I'm thinking..
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
noisy45:

Exactly what I'm thinking..
Lool Badt guy...
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
A pure breed St Bernard on good nutrition should be bigger than that..they are big enough to pull carts..
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by MNDY(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
sosa993:

Wetin do my eyes. E be like winch on bah lmao
No. Those are expressive eyes and they sweep me off my feet.
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by Udoskybest: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Rico96:
Hmmm.... She don dey add hips ooo.... Abeg we need u to give us like etinosa style
The thread was meant for us to see her dogs not her hip
Re: Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Timaya Knock that Year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com / Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) / Themba Ntuli Marries A Tall Woman (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.