Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online - Business To Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online (74727 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / The Secrets Behind Making $1000 - $3000 On This In A Month ! / Would You Like To Know How You CAN Make $1000 Plus This Month On This Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
The Power Of Compounding

Kindle Direct Publishing has been life-changing for me. Two and a half years ago, I started this business with big hopes and dreams. Although it hasn't always been smooth sailing - it was difficult gaining any sort of traction at the beginning, gradually, as you continue to accumulate more and more high-quality books you begin to experience the compound effect.

What do I mean by the compound effect?

1. It took me 7 months to have my first $1000 month (June 2017) but only 1 month to DOUBLE it (July 2017) and 4 months to QUADRUPLE it (October 2017)

2. It took me 2 years to earn $50,000 with publishing but less than 6 months to double it

Overall earnings to date just surpassed $127,000 (N45 million) and....get this....$70,000 (55%) of that money came in 2019 alone and we are barely halfway through

This is the compound effect...the result of years of creating, failing, falling flat on my face, going back to the drawing board to figure things out and refining my strategies. As a result, the success rate has increased from what it was when I started this business.

In addition, the sheer volume of quality books I have now help me to consistently earn well each month. I've said this before and I keep saying it, you have to be willing to put in the work and consistently grow your portfolio if you want to one day experience the power of compounding.

At the end of the day, success has a price and it leaves clues.

Tony Robbins once said "If you want to achieve success, all you need to do is find a way to model those who have already succeeded"

In my book "The Kindle Direct Publishing Blueprint", I summarised 12 strategies I use to create books that have a very high probability of succeeding...to perform consistently month in month out is not down to luck. There's a method to the madness.

Get your copy of the book, model my methods and give yourself an edge.

https://www.nairaland.com/5305184/amazon-self-publishing-resources

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by libertyinc1: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
How many books do you presenntly have now on kdp, paperback and ACX?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
libertyinc1:
How many books do you presently have now on kdp, paperback and ACX?

50+
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
"What gets measured gets accomplished. Without measurement you're just fooling yourself" - Dan Pena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6zqatiur3A
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Paperback Manual Review Checklist

After you submit your book for publication, KDP will manually check your manuscript and cover files. To help you pass the manual review, the below checklist will help. It includes the most common reasons files don't pass the review.

1. All book details exactly match the information in your files

Make sure..

The information in your manuscript and cover files exactly matches the book details (e.g., title, author name, edition, language, ISBN, etc.) you enter during title setup. Check all parts of your book, including:

- Title page
- Copyright page
- Headers and footers
- Front and back cover
- Spine
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
2. Bleed

Make sure..

- Content in your manuscript file that's meant to extend beyond the edge of the page has "bleed." This will prevent white edges when the book is trimmed.
- The cover extends far enough beyond the edge. This will prevent a white border when the book is trimmed.

3. Pagination/blank pages

Make sure..

- The page numbers in your manuscript file are in sequential order.
- There are no more than two consecutive blank pages at the beginning or middle of your manuscript file and/or 10 consecutive blank pages at the end.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
4. Illegible text

Make sure..

Your text is large and clear enough so that readers can enjoy your book. To help ensure your text is legible, check the following:

- Text is at least 7-point font
- Other elements don’t cut off or overlap text
- Text doesn’t blend into the background
- Be sure to check the text in all parts of your book, including the manuscript, images that contain text, and cover.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
5. Spine text

Make sure..

- The spine text has at least 0.0625" on each side. If the text is too large, it can wrap onto the front or back cover.
- Your book has enough pages to provide a spine wide enough for text. Books need at least 100 pages to have spine text.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
6. Template text

Make sure..

All template text is customized or removed. Check all parts of your book, including:

- Title page
- Copyright page
- Headers and footers
- Front and back cover
- Spine
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
The Kindle Blueprint Has Been Updated

I have recently updated the Kindle Blueprint to include yet another strategy I've found to work for me. It'll essentially show you YET ANOTHER way to make more money with your kindle publishing business without spending a dime! (assuming you already have a publishing business).

I first tried this in the middle of last year to see how effective it'd be and it's finally beginning to yield results.

In addition, I also added some information that might be quite helpful to publishers in Nigeria with regards to receiving payments.

Current owners of the Kindle Blueprint should email me to receive a free copy of this updated version.

As usual, just show proof of ownership (email confirmation of purchase will do)

Sales update

If you're not yet an owner, the blueprint is currently available at a 25% discount from the original price of N20,000. This offer ends 31st July 2019 11:59 GMT

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Laws of Money, Lessons of Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlTHl3HsvXc
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Amazon Payments Initiated

Amazon KDP has initiated payments for May earnings. Some of the payments have just come through and I'm still expecting some others to clear soon. ACX payment is yet to come..I suspect that might clear by 31st of this month.

From my estimation, it should be:

KDP: $5200
ACX: $4900

For a total of $10,100 give or take.

This is the power of publishing. If you are still on the fence about this business, what are you waiting for?

You are missing out on one of the greatest (if not the greatest) income opportunities of this century!

Get on board TODAY

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by karlxavier(m): 2:33am On Jul 27, 2019
I want to ask. how much does it cost to get a book written for you if one outsources it? I need to enter this biz full time after my program this August.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2019
karlxavier:
I want to ask. how much does it cost to get a book written for you if one outsources it? I need to enter this biz full time after my program this August.

It depends on how many words. You can get a quality 10,000 word book for $140
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Made $1009.94 in 2 days

Had a crazy day yesterday and the day before. Sold a total of 98 audiobooks, 60 paperbacks, 25 ebooks and 7332 page reads for a total of $1009.94 in royalties. This means that 4 days to month end, I'm well on target to do $10,000+ (have already surpassed $9200 for July)

Goals For August

- To make $5000+ from paperback sales alone
- To diversify my income further by investing in FGN Savings Bond.
- To roll out more audiobooks (at least two)
- To commission two new books

Producing these books, launching and optimizing them can be very exhausting at times..sometimes I don't feel like doing anything. But, it's tremendously encouraging when you think of the future reward that comes as a result of the passive income seeds you plant today.

The books that are currently bringing in all these incomes for me once took a lot of my time to produce..I could easily have given up when things weren't going so well. You have to stick with it

Hope you're progressing well?

All the best with your publishing

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good Job.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
HeliosHay:

Goals For August

- To diversify my income further by investing in FGN Savings Bond.
- To

Let me digress a bit, can you educate me a bit on how the FGN Savings Bond works. Private chat outside this thread so as not to derail the primary purpose of this thread will be so appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
byrron:

Let me digress a bit, can you educate me a bit on how the FGN Savings Bond works. Private chat outside this thread so as not to derail the primary purpose of this thread will be so appreciated.

Thanks.

It's alright.

With FGN Savings Bond, you essentially loan the federal government money and in exchange, they pay you interest. You purchase these bonds through your broker and the government pays you interest on a quarterly basis depending on the yield.

For e.g. If I invested N1,000,000 in the savings bond to be issued in August, FGN Savings Bond 2022 at say 10% yield, I'll earn N100,000 in a calendar year and N25,000 every quarter starting from November 2019. At the end of the tenure of the bond (in 2022), I'll get back my principal investment (i.e. N1,000,000)

so..

November 2019 - N25,000
February 2020 - N25,000
May 2020 - N25,000
August 2020 - N25,000

November 2020 - N25,000
February 2021 - N25,000
May 2021 - N25,000
August 2021 - N25,000

November 2021 - N25,000
February 2022 - N25,000
May 2022 - N25,000
August 2022 - N25,000 (+ N1,000,000 principle)

Total interest payment: N300,000

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2019
HeliosHay:

It's alright.

With FGN Savings Bond, you essentially loan the federal government money and in exchange, they pay you interest. You purchase these bonds through your broker and the government pays you interest on a quarterly basis depending on the yield.

For e.g. If I invested N1,000,000 in the savings bond to be issued in August, FGN Savings Bond 2022 at say 10% yield, I'll earn N100,000 in a calendar year and N25,000 every quarter starting from November 2019. At the end of the tenure of the bond (in 2022), I'll get back my principal investment (i.e. N1,000,000)

so..

November 2019 - N25,000
February 2020 - N25,000
May 2020 - N25,000
August 2020 - N25,000

November 2020 - N25,000
February 2021 - N25,000
May 2021 - N25,000
August 2021 - N25,000

November 2021 - N25,000
February 2022 - N25,000
May 2022 - N25,000
August 2022 - N25,000 (+ N1,000,000 principle)

Total interest payment: N300,000

This is a new knowledge to me and I'm so grateful that you took your time to really explain this to me.

I will be making further research on this since it sounds like something I may want to venture into.

Thanks once again.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
byrron:

This is a new knowledge to me and I'm so grateful that you took your time to really explain this to me.

I will be making further research on this since it sounds like something I may want to venture into.

Thanks once again.

You're welcome Byrron

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
"The longer you live like you're poor when you don't have to, the richer you become" - Alux

"The money saved needs to go into assets, not liabilities" - Alux

"Rich people work hard to make money so they can buy themselves money-making machines" - Alux

Money Making Machines

- Rental Income from Real Estate
- Bonds
- Certificate of Deposit (CDS)
- Dividend
- Royalty from books/patents
- Peer to peer lending

Get yourself enough money-making machines and you can buy yourself anything you want without having to work at all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEP2hvuabuY
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Discount Offers Expire In 3 Days

All the discount offers currently available on the Kindle Blueprint, keyword research video and other profitable keywords books will expire in 3 days.

Take advantage of these offers and save some money while you can.

Remember also that owners of the Kindle Blueprint are eligible to receive future updated versions for free.

See: https://www.nairaland.com/5305184/amazon-self-publishing-resources

For enquiries, email Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by myjourneysofar: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2019
Good FAM
I just received my article from the free lancer .
In designing the cover, must it include spine and back?
Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by sparkle7: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2019
myjourneysofar:
Good FAM

I just received my article from the free lancer .

In designing the cover, must it include spine and back?

Thanks.
hello. I cam design ebook covers for you with a 3d mockup. Front and back pages, source file inclusive.
Whatsapp me at o.8.0.2,7...5 ..7,,,,2... 6,,,, 8,,,,8
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by myjourneysofar: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2019
HeliosHay:
Discount Offers Expire In 3 Days

All the discount offers currently available on the Kindle Blueprint, keyword research video and other profitable keywords books will expire in 3 days.

Take advantage of these offers and save some money while you can.

Remember also that owners of the Kindle Blueprint are eligible to receive future updated versions for free.

See: https://www.nairaland.com/5305184/amazon-self-publishing-resources

For your discounted rate, how much now for the book.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
myjourneysofar:

For your discounted rate, how much now for the book.

The Blueprint is now available for N15,000 (Returns to N20,000 on July 31)
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Excuses People Give For Not Starting A Kindle Publishing Business

1. I don't know how to use computers

You don't need to be an expert on computers. If you can turn a computer on and off, open documents and read them etc. you'll do just fine.

2. I don't have the money

You don't need a lot of money to start a publishing business. I started back in Nov 2016 with only $500 from my savings. Compared to what you can potentially make in this business, $500 is peanuts. If you hustle hard enough, you can easily get $500..everyone has something they're good at which they can use to get money. Make use of your gifts

3. I don't know how to write

You don't need to write the books yourself. You can easily hire people (called ghostwriters) to write books for you. How much you pay will depend on the quality of the writer and how long you want your book to be

4. I will lose money if I start

I won't feed you BS so of course, you will lose money...just like you will lose money in ANY business that has this much upside potential (possibility of making millions). If that wasn't the case, everyone doing kindle publishing would be millionaires. You will have to pay the learning tax. Mistakes will be made as you try things to figure out what works and what doesn't work..just like in any business. The only thing you can control is how little you lose...by choosing to learn from other people's mistakes (mentors) instead of learning from yours.

Massive success belong to those who have the courage to take calculated risks.

5. I cannot do this business from Nigeria

There are a lot of people doing this business from Nigeria so this isn't really an excuse. This business can be done from anywhere in the world as long as you have access to a computer and internet connection - talk about true time and location freedom!

6. I will get scammed

You won't get scammed if you deal with the right people (freelancers, writers etc.). Always deal with people who have proof to back up their claims. In this online business, anyone can claim anything..few actually do what they claim to do. If you're careful with who you deal with, you'll be fine. Every business has its fair share of scammers...online businesses aren't different

Kindle Publishing is the gold rush of our time..

- Some will see this opportunity and ignore it..and yet wonder why their financial situation doesn't change
- Others will rue their bad luck for not seeing this opportunity on time
- A few will see this opportunity, realise it's potential and TAKE ACTION

These few people will be the millionaires of tomorrow...the same people others will call yahoo boys out of ignorance (just because they make a lot of money..as much as CEO of companies without leaving their houses or working a conventional job)

That's life for you.

In which camp would you rather be?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Over N20,000 worth of discount offers expire in 2 days, July 31 11:59 GMT

Across different resources

- Kindle Publishing Blueprint (N5000 off)
- 10 Profitable Keywords in Self Help niche (Up to N4000 off)
- 10 Profitable Keywords in Cooking, Food & Drinks niche (Up to N4000 off)
- 10 Profitable Keywords in Computer & Technology niche (Up to N4000 off)
- Keyword Research Video, 35 minutes long, 640 MB (Up to N4000 off)

These offers expire in 48 hours..You won't get this much discount again.

More details available here: https://www.nairaland.com/5305184/amazon-self-publishing-resources

Note - Mentees get the Blueprint and the Keyword Research Video for FREE

To order your copy, email - Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Possible $11,000 for the month of July?

With only 1 day left to go, total earnings in July has so far surpassed $10,600 (N3.82 million). It's been an incredible ride in terms of paperback sales having smashed my previous monthly record ($4026.74). This is the first time in 15 months paperback sales consist of the majority of my earnings with a total of $4891.01

Ebook Sales - $1519 (14%)
Paperback Sales - $4891.01 (46%)
Audiobook Sales - $4207.13 (40%)

Considering I only need $108.99 to finally break through the magical $5000 level with only paperback sales, I dare say it's likely possible I can achieve that in 1.5 days.

Whatever the case may be, this month is already a RECORD MONTH for me personally...I'm still far from my yearly goals of $20,000/month but I'm definitely making progress towards it. Q4 sales might help me achieve this goal if I continue publishing.

Everything I'm doing to get these sales (including strategies I only started implementing recently) is covered in the Blueprint. There is no magic to it.

In addition, N20,000 worth of discount offers on the blueprint and other resources expire tomorrow.

Take advantage of these and get your publishing game up

Resources:
- Kindle Publishing Blueprint (currently N15,000)
- Keyword Research Video (N10,000)
- 10 Profitable Keywords In Self Help (N10,000)
- 10 Profitable Keywords In Computing & Technology (N10,000)
- 10 Profitable Keywords In Cooking, Food & Wine (N10,000)

ONE DAY BONUS OFFER

To make the offer even more irresistible, anyone who purchases the blueprint TODAY (July 30, 2019) will get the keyword research video for half the price (N5000). This video will show you step-by-step how I do my keyword research and how I craft my book title/subtitle based on the keywords I harvested (Hopefully, you have 640MB of extra space on your hard drive to accommodate the video)

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Made $11,730.86 in the month of June

Apparently, I surpassed even my own estimation for June. The ACX payment invoice just came out today and apparently, I made $6256.5 from Audiobook sales (instead of my estimated $5085). This means that my total earnings from publishing last month was over $11,700. Words can't explain how I feel at the moment..it's incredible

Income breakdown

KDP (ebook + KENP) = $1447.62
KDP Paperback Sales = $4026.74
Audiobook Sales = $6256.50

Total Earnings = $11,730.86 (N4.22 million)

This is quite frankly the most I've made in a month so far. It also means I've surpassed $74,000 (N26.6 million) in total earnings so far in 2019

Will this motivate you to get started? I don't know what else you're waiting for

I started this business a little over 2 years ago and it has completely surpassed all my expectations. My assets continue to make money for me 24/7 round the clock whether I'm there or not. Tell me another business model that beats that

If I can achieve this, you can...you just have to get started and never give up!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by pabon(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
HeliosHay:

If I can achieve this, you can...you just have to get started and never give up!

This is the reason why I always check your thread. I like the positivity that flows out of you. Seeing your progress and profit reports gives me the encouragement to keep forging ahead.

I can only wish you more success bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply)

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.