Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online - Business To Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online (74843 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / The Secrets Behind Making $1000 - $3000 On This In A Month ! / Would You Like To Know How You CAN Make $1000 Plus This Month On This Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by alsudaes1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
HeliosHay:

A written book detailing 10 profitable keywords in a given niche on Amazon
Boss HeliosHay, good evening, I sent you an email.
Kindly respond
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by ambitiouschap17: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2020
HeliosHay:

Its probably best to use Payoneer if you have dollar funds there.

The way the naira keeps depreciating against the dollar, its probably more cost efficient to use payoneer..purchase a certain amount of dollar funds sufficient to run your ad account and use it..instead of leaving it to the forex market to decide how much you'll pay each week for ads (when using naira denominated cards)
Payonner Said the service is not available in Nigeria
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Payonner Said the service is not available in Nigeria

There are publishers in Nigeria that use payoneer to receive payment from Amazon. Once you receive your payoneer card and you have sufficient funds in your payonner account, I see no reason why this can't work.

Alternatively, you can look into opening a dollar domiciliary account in one of the Nigerian banks and using that to fund your ads.

If all else fails then I guess you have no option but to use a naira denominated account to pay for ads. In this case you just have to make sure your ads are optimised to ensure only profitable ads are running. This way you're making way more than you're spending
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by ambitiouschap17: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2020
HeliosHay:

There are publishers in Nigeria that use payoneer to receive payment from Amazon

Not to receive payment, but to pay for ads
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2020
Black Friday Promotion

For those who are interested in purchasing any of my Amazon Self Publishing resources, the prices (below) are discounted for the next 2 days

1. Kindle Blueprint N20,000 (Now N15,000)

This guide will teach you all you need to know about how I publish books profitably on Amazon.

You'll learn how to:

- Do keyword research and publish books in niches that sell well.
- Hire very high-quality ghostwriters for relatively cheap prices
- Write great book outlines that help your ghostwriters personalise your book
- Dominate niches that are profitable (you want to corner the entire online Amazon publishing real estate with your books)
- Maximize the royalties you earn from your Kindle and paperback book
- Increase the number of books you have without paying to get more books written
- Increase the customer lifetime value of my readers by selling to them over and over again - instead of once
- Maximize your earnings from page reads
- Publish you audiobooks

Other Supplementary Resources are:

1. Keyword Research Video N10,000 (Promo price: N8000)
2. Ten Profitable Keywords In Self-Help Niche N10,000 (Promo price: N8000)
3. Ten Profitable Keywords In Cooking Niche N10,000 (Promo price: N8000)
4. Ten Profitable Keywords In Computer & Technology Niche N10,000 (Promo price: N8000)

Wholesale Discount:

If you want to purchase all the above resources IN ONE GO, then you'll get all for N30,000 instead of N60000 (Saving N30,000)

If you're interested in making a purchase, shoot me an email at Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

This offer ends Nov 30, 2020
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Promotion ends tomorrow
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
HeliosHay:
Black Friday Promotion

For those who are interested in purchasing any of my Amazon Self Publishing resources, the prices (below) are discounted for the next 2 days

This guide will teach you all you need to know about how I publish books profitably on Amazon.

You'll learn how to:

- Dominate niches that are profitable (you want to corner the entire online Amazon publishing real estate with your books)
- Increase the number of books you have without paying to get more books written
- Increase the customer lifetime value of my readers by selling to them over and over again - instead of once
- Publish you audiobooks

4. Ten Profitable Keywords In Computer & Technology Niche N10,000 (Promo price: N8000)

Wholesale Discount:

If you want to purchase all the above resources IN ONE GO, then you'll get all for N30,000 instead of N60000 (Saving N30,000)

If you're interested in making a purchase, shoot me an email at Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

For those sending me emails, the above promotion is also applicable to Christmas

Ends 26th December 2020

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Yemialade(f): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Helloshay,i sent you an email.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yemialade:
Helloshay,i sent you an email.

Sorry dear...I didn't see any email
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by AIT1(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2021
HeliosHay:
Black Friday Promotion

You'll learn how to:

- Publish you audiobooks

Wholesale Discount:

Please Sir is this offer available for this New year celebration?

I just sent you a PM.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by ambitiouschap17: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
AIT1:

Please Sir is this offer available for this New year celebration?

I just sent you a PM.

Thanks.

Check WhatsApp
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by izicode1: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
HeliosHay:

I really don't understand why you think its unreasonable for me to sell my mentorship program.

Tony Robbins has a coaching program, Dan Kennedy has a coaching program, Robert Kiyosaki has a coaching program, Tai Lopez has a coaching program, Frank Kern has a coaching program, top online business people all have coaching programs..does that make their core business illegitimate or does that make them fraudulent?

I really don't get that mentality

Yes, I have a successful Amazon Publishing Business. But, why should that stop me from diversifying and having a coaching business as well? I'm basically leveraging the same knowledge, aren't I?

My reason for starting this coaching program is to add another stream of income (no point restricting all my income to one source). Successful people don't have only one income stream, they have many

Coaching people on how to build their own successful Kindle Publishing Business seems like the logical next step for me as it's closely related to what I'm already doing (as opposed to real estate which is an entirely different business).

Besides, this ebook is not my coaching program. It's only a small low ticket item designed to get people started, get them to know me, get them to get good results, get them to trust what I do and, hopefully after reading it, go ahead and purchase my mentorship program which is a lot more expensive and worth my time.

Thats why the ebook is there - to build trust. Robert Kiyosaki has an ebook, doesn't mean thats the major source of his income. Tony Robbins has a book, doesn't mean thats the major source of his income.

If you find it hard to believe then please don't purchase the book - it's not a must. I don't have to justify to you why I do what i do but I just feel the need to do it to clear the air

The book is just there to get people to trust what I do without spending a lot. Once they go through it and believe I can help them, then they can go ahead and work with me as a mentor...its that simple.

It's not free as I don't want freebie seekers. People who want to be successful but aren't willing to invest anything. There's no such thing as something for nothing.

My success came as a result of hardwork, smartwork and having the courage to invest in my self-development. I want people who are like that

I've been transparent, my results speak for themselves. If you still choose not to believe that's fine. I'm not here to please everybody.

No matter what I do or say there'll always be naysayers

Sorry to say, I think most people on this forum are here for free stuff. Someone has asked me this type of meaningless question. I could not answer him because I can't imagine how such person reasons.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Yemialade(f): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Helloshay,kindly help me.how can i buy books in paperbacks,hardcover,kindle form on amazon store.can d books be delivered to me in nigeria,if it is hardcouer.please help me.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Yemialade:
Helloshay,kindly help me.how can i buy books in paperbacks,hardcover,kindle form on amazon store.can d books be delivered to me in nigeria,if it is hardcouer.please help me.

Amazon don't ship to Nigeria

If you know someone abroad u can have the book shipped to their address and hv them DHL the book down to Nigeria for you.

It'll be fairly expensive tho.

Also if you know someone that stays abroad and is planning to travel to Nigeria u could also ship the book to their address and ask them to bring it with them.

Unfortunately, there's no cheap alternative
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Yemialade(f): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Thats hard,but can i get those hardcover books in ebook version.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Yemialade:
Thats hard,but can i get those hardcover books in ebook version.

If the hardcover books have ebook versions it'll be visible on Amazon..when you purchase the ebooks on Amazon they'll be delivered/downloaded to your kindle device or phone
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Yemialade(f): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Thank you sir,i appreciate.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by AIT1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Getting your keywords right is very important in this KDP business. KdpRocket is one of the best tool you can use for this keyword research and change your dashboard for good.

If you have a keyword you need to validate it's competitiveness and profitability, KdpRocket is the Tool for you.

Now that you can't afford the $97 to buy the tool, in order not to miss out on the benefits, I will help you check your keywords and send you the results as it appears on the Rocket.

All you need to do is to provide the keyword you need to base your research on and I will get it done for you for a pocket-friendly price (just a token)

NB: I won't share the Licence key with you (can only be used on one system), you need to provide a keyword you want your research on, it is affordable but not FREE.

Check my signature to contact me on Whats app.

Regards.

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by cappucino925(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2021
HeliosHay:

If the hardcover books have ebook versions it'll be visible on Amazon..when you purchase the ebooks on Amazon they'll be delivered/downloaded to your kindle device or phone
sir i sent you a mail but no reply
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Been A While

It's been a while I posted on here.

Hope everyone is doing great with their business.

I've predominantly been focused on scaling up the KDP side of my business since it was beginning to lag the audiobook side of it.

It's been a challenge...felt like I've been held under the $10,000 royalty level from ebooks and paperback sales for the longest time.

Decided to experiment with my Amazon Ads strategy a bit..tinkered with stuff here and there and FINALLY managed to breakthrough.

February was a record month for me in terms of my ebook/paperback earnings.

Sales were over $22,000

Royalty to me was over $15,000

Profit was around $12,000

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lessons Learned

1. Always thinker with your strategy
2. Quality over quantity when it comes to the books you publish
3. Be strategic with your ad campaigns or you'll lose your shirt
4. You pay to play..if you want to win big you need to incorporate Amazon ads and a big enough budget

How was your February?

Good luck with March

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Galacious1: 5:33am On Mar 03, 2021
HeliosHay:
Lessons Learned

1. Always thinker with your strategy
2. Quality over quantity when it comes to the books you publish
3. Be strategic with your ad campaigns or you'll lose your shirt
4. You pay to play..if you want to win big you need to incorporate Amazon ads and a big enough budget

How was your February?

Good luck with March

I'm out.

Good one, HeliosHay. Please how do we incorporate Amazon ads with low budget?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2021
Galacious1:

Good one, HeliosHay. Please how do we incorporate Amazon ads with low budget?

By not bidding more than you can afford to.

When a keyword is profitable and has lots of competition you can expect the average cost per click to be relatively high..

However, you can start low eg 0.15, 0.20 and see what sort of impressions/clicks you're getting. Then adjust things accordingly
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Galacious1: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
HeliosHay:

By not bidding more than you can afford to.

When a keyword is profitable and has lots of competition you can expect the average cost per click to be relatively high..

However, you can start low eg 0.15, 0.20 and see what sort of impressions/clicks you're getting. Then adjust things accordingly
thanks
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2021
Galacious1:
thanks

You're welcome
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by AIT1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
HeliosHay:
Been A While

It's been a while I posted on here.

Hope everyone is doing great with their business.

I've predominantly been focused on scaling up the KDP side of my business since it was beginning to lag the audiobook side of it.

It's been a challenge...felt like I've been held under the $10,000 royalty level from ebooks and paperback sales for the longest time.

Decided to experiment with my Amazon Ads strategy a bit..tinkered with stuff here and there and FINALLY managed to breakthrough.

February was a record month for me in terms of my ebook/paperback earnings.

Sales were over $22,000

Royalty to me was over $15,000

Profit was around $12,000

Sir, does that mean you spent up to $3,000 on Ads?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2021
AIT1:

Yes I did.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Heroclitus(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2021
AIT1:

I'm a futa grad presently serving in anambra,pleas I'd like to chat you up on whatsapp as regards mini importation
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Heroclitus:

I'm a futa grad presently serving in anambra,pleas I'd like to chat you up on whatsapp as regards mini importation

I'm not into mini importation so can't really offer any advice on that
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by AIT1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
HeliosHay:

Yes I did.

Wow, that's impressive.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by AIT1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Heroclitus:

Okay, no problem. But mind you, I'm not into mini importation. The little things I know about it is theory, no practical knowledge of it at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.