Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online (74691 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / The Secrets Behind Making $1000 - $3000 On This In A Month ! / Would You Like To Know How You CAN Make $1000 Plus This Month On This Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
How many other businesses in Nigeria levels the playing field and makes it possible to earn as much as a company CEO (If not more)?

How many other businesses in Nigeria require very little overhead cost (no cost of fuel to power the generator, salary for workers, rent, repair, insurance, telephone bills etc.)?

How many other businesses in Nigeria is insulated from government business policies?

How many other businesses in Nigeria gives you complete location freedom (can be done from anywhere in Nigeria or the world with a laptop and internet connection)?

How many other businesses in Nigeria is available for business every day 24/7 (selling to the global market)?

Kindle Publishing gives you this advantage and much, much more

Each book you publish on Amazon is like a rental property that continues to earn you money month in month out.

In fact, you don't have to go through the hassle of chasing tenants for rent or dealing with occupancy rate issues. As long as your books are selling, your daily royalties will continue to accumulate and Amazon pays you at the end of the month - no stories

It continues to amaze me how so many people are still BLIND to this amazing opportunity!

People see someone making a lot of money online and they immediately think he/she is a yahoo boy or a scam artist. It's really sad.

A once in a lifetime opportunity is right here in front of you (much like the California gold rush of 1848-1855). Yet, people still fail to recognize it

Will you be one of the few people that'll seize this opportunity and potentially make a fortune with it..or will you be like the majority of people that won't do a single thing and still wonder why life doesn't deal them a good hand?

The decision is yours.

For the courageous ones that are willing to take a risk, the Kindle Publishing blueprint is available for you at a 33% discount. Get it while you can

This offer expires TOMORROW June 3 11:59 GMT
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
This discount offer expires today at 11:59 GMT

Get the Blueprint for N20,000 (will soon return to N30,000)
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Audiobook Milestone Achieved

Crossed the 12,000 audiobook unit sales milestone earlier today. This is the total unit of audiobooks I've sold since I started publishing in Nov 2016. Each sale is at least $3 so this translates to more than $36,000 (N13 million) in a little over 2 years from audiobooks alone (not including ebooks and paperbacks)...an income that is 100% passive

What's more? audiobook publishing is still very new and competition is very little (Kindle and paperback publishing is a bit more saturated)

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Launching New Services

For those who cannot afford the Mentorship program, you now have the option to purchase the below services in isolation:

1. Profitable Keyword

I provide you with a profitable keyword you can publish your book in, including suggestions for your book title (and subtitle).

Price - N5000

2. Book Outline

I provide you with a word document book outline for your intended book. This is basically a document you present to your ghostwriter telling him/her what topics you want your book to cover (chapter by chapter breakdown). It helps to guide your writer(s) so as to minimize the amount of fluff they have in your book (when writers run out of ideas on what to write, they tend to fill up your book with fluff just to make up the word count required).

It also helps you to prevent fraudulent writers (on upwork, fiverr etc.) that sell you work they have done for other people, exposing you to copyright issues with Amazon. With a detailed outline, you take away some of the power from them and tell them exactly what YOU want (as opposed to them giving you what THEY want)

I'll do research in the niche your book is in so as to figure out customer pain points, how you can differentiate your book and, consequently, the topic of each chapter of your book.

I'll also suggest what you can use for your lead magnet (should you want to build an email list)

Price - N20,000

3. Access to my writers

I give you access to my writers who you can take your outline to and expect to get quality work at a fair price. They can also help you create your lead magnet (a document you give your readers in exchange for their email address). With this lead magnet, you can start growing your email list of subscribers who you can market things to e.g. online courses, affiliate marketing products, your other books etc.

Price - N10,000

4. Set up your email autoresponder

If you provide me with your lead magnet (should be less than 10MB in size), the email address you want to use and a physical mailing address, I'll help you create a free Mailchimp email autoresponder account, design your landing page and incorporate the link to the landing page inside your Kindle book (word manuscript) so that when your readers click on it, they'll be taken to the landing page where they'll input their email address in exchange for your lead magnet.

You can also use this link on your website or Instagram account to build your email list (especially if you have an Instagram store where you sell stuff e.g. bags, shoes, books etc).

Furthermore, I'll also help you write up the subscriber welcome email. If you provide links to your other books on Amazon, I'll include them in the subscriber welcome email so they can purchase it as well(if they wish to).

Price - N20,000

5. Set up Amazon Marketing Ads For Your Book

If you have the budget to run ads to your book, I'll help you set up AMS ads that will increase exposure to your book and sales.

Price - N20,000

If you are interested in purchasing any of the above packages, shoot me an email at ObinnaEzeanaka@yahoo.com

Note - As these services are new, I'm testing to see how they'll affect my schedule. If I get overwhelmed with demand, these prices will go up.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
June Royalty Update

It's been a bit of a slow start to June. The month of May and June were the slowest month for me back in 2017 and 2018 but I managed to curb that trend last month when I brought in over $10,000. Hopefully, June will equal that (if not better).

I've also recently released 5 new audiobooks which I believe will go a long way to help me diversify my earnings.

With kindle publishing, I try to make sure all 4 channels of earnings are optimized, namely

1. Ebook royalties
2. KENP royalties (page reads)
3. Paperback royalties
4. Audiobook royalties

Having all 4 contributing their fair share helps with regards to maintaining a consistent income stream

I wish you the best this month of June.

Note - The discount offer on the Kindle Publishing Blueprint expires in 3 hours time.

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
When it comes to working for yourself and making money, I believe its never as easy as it is today. The internet has created such a level playing field where 17-year-olds can make more money within a year than a 50-year-old doctor who spent decades honing their craft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJNlnRRQ5pw
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by deafeyez: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
HeliosHay:
June Royalty Update

It's been a bit of a slow start to June. The month of May and June were the slowest month for me back in 2017 and 2018 but I managed to curb that trend last month when I brought in over $10,000. Hopefully, June will equal that (if not better).

I've also recently released 5 new audiobooks which I believe will go a long way to help me diversify my earnings.

With kindle publishing, I try to make sure all 4 channels of earnings are optimized, namely

1. Ebook royalties
2. KENP royalties (page reads)
3. Paperback royalties
4. Audiobook royalties

Having all 4 contributing their fair share helps with regards to maintaining a consistent income stream

I wish you the best this month of June.

Note - The discount offer on the Kindle Publishing Blueprint expires in 3 hours time.

Can a cookbook be published as a podcast on Audio book?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
deafeyez:

Can a cookbook be published as a podcast on Audio book?

Anything can be published as an audiobook. Whether or not they'll sell well is another thing entirely. Some niches do very well on audio while others are abysmal
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
HeliosHay:

Anything can be published as an audiobook. Whether or not they'll sell well is another thing entirely. Some niches do very well on audio while others are abysmal

This your niche research package. Will the niche also peform as an audiobook?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ela020:

This your niche research package. Will the niche also peform as an audiobook?

It may or may not. That niche research is based on Kindle as that's the format most publishers have their books in.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Kericoo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
If someone purchases the ebook, will you give the person the keyword research tool?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kericoo:
If someone purchases the ebook, will you give the person the keyword research tool?

The book tells you how to do keyword research and what tools you need (if any).
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by charlsy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
HeliosHay:
Launching New Services

For those who cannot afford the Mentorship program, you now have the option to purchase the below services in isolation:

1. Profitable Keyword

I provide you with a profitable keyword you can publish your book in, including suggestions for your book title (and subtitle).

Price - N5000

2. Book Outline

I provide you with a word document book outline for your intended book. This is basically a document you present to your ghostwriter telling him/her what topics you want your book to cover (chapter by chapter breakdown). It helps to guide your writer(s) so as to minimize the amount of fluff they have in your book (when writers run out of ideas on what to write, they tend to fill up your book with fluff just to make up the word count required).

It also helps you to prevent fraudulent writers (on upwork, fiverr etc.) that sell you work they have done for other people, exposing you to copyright issues with Amazon. With a detailed outline, you take away some of the power from them and tell them exactly what YOU want (as opposed to them giving you what THEY want)

I'll do research in the niche your book is in so as to figure out customer pain points, how you can differentiate your book and, consequently, the topic of each chapter of your book.

I'll also suggest what you can use for your lead magnet (should you want to build an email list)

Price - N20,000

3. Access to my writers

I give you access to my writers who you can take your outline to and expect to get quality work at a fair price. They can also help you create your lead magnet (a document you give your readers in exchange for their email address). With this lead magnet, you can start growing your email list of subscribers who you can market things to e.g. online courses, affiliate marketing products, your other books etc.

Price - N10,000

4. Set up your email autoresponder

If you provide me with your lead magnet (should be less than 10MB in size), the email address you want to use and a physical mailing address, I'll help you create a free Mailchimp email autoresponder account, design your landing page and incorporate the link to the landing page inside your Kindle book (word manuscript) so that when your readers click on it, they'll be taken to the landing page where they'll input their email address in exchange for your lead magnet.

You can also use this link on your website or Instagram account to build your email list (especially if you have an Instagram store where you sell stuff e.g. bags, shoes, books etc).

Furthermore, I'll also help you write up the subscriber welcome email. If you provide links to your other books on Amazon, I'll include them in the subscriber welcome email so they can purchase it as well(if they wish to).

Price - N20,000

5. Set up Amazon Marketing Ads For Your Book

If you have the budget to run ads to your book, I'll help you set up AMS ads that will increase exposure to your book and sales.

Price - N20,000

If you are interested in purchasing any of the above packages, shoot me an email at ObinnaEzeanaka@yahoo.com

Note - As these services are new, I'm testing to see how they'll affect my schedule. If I get overwhelmed with demand, these prices will go up.

A few questions below for the benefit of those that could benefit from it.

1. Does the mentorship come with any other additional books asides those you have highlighted above
2. Have you ever had to rewrite or make additional content based input to the work done by your trusted writers
3. Can your writers write just about any book in any niche
4. How many books would you recommend a starter should publish in the first month of publishing.
5. For a starter with a good budget who wants to take advantage of all the 3 format (kindle, paperback, audiobook) to publish a high quality book with desired visibility and sales (including outsourcing, AMS ads etc.) what is the rough cost that should be budgeted.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
charlsy:

A few questions below for the benefit of those that could benefit from it.

1. Does the mentorship come with any other additional books asides those you have highlighted above
2. Have you ever had to rewrite or make additional content based input to the work done by your trusted writers
3. Can your writers write just about any book in any niche
4. How many books would you recommend a starter should publish in the first month of publishing.
5. For a starter with a good budget who wants to take advantage of all the 3 format (kindle, paperback, audiobook) to publish a high quality book with desired visibility and sales (including outsourcing, AMS ads etc.) what is the rough cost that should be budgeted.

Thanks.

1. Yes. It also comes with 3 small booklets on AMS Ads
2. No. I just proofread it and, sometimes, make minor corrections here and there. I always order stuff from a high-quality writer so corrections are always minor
3. Yes. It's not just one writer but a team of writers that are collectively well versed in a lot of different niches.
4. It depends on the persons budget. You can always start with one book, get a feel for how the process works and once you understand it, you can then scale up production. When I started, I didn't take it that serious so was producing one book every 2 or 3 months. Now I do 2 or 3 per month.
5. To have a good quality 10,000 words book in Kindle and paperback will cost you:

Hiring a writer to create the book: $140
Cover Design: $5
Book formatting: $10-20 (depends on the freelancer)
Hiring a Narrator to convert your book to an audiobook: $50-100 (you can go for a 50/50 royalty split with your narrator in exchange for zero production cost. A 10,000 words book will be roughly 1-1.5 hours long)

AMS ads: This is a variable cost. AMS ads operate a competitive bidding model where you bid for your book to appear on page 1 and be more visible. The higher you bid, the more likelihood of appearing there. You can perhaps budget $50 - $150 per month for ads. How well that will work will depends on how well optimized your book is e.g. promoting a book that is already in a poor keyword won't make it sell any better. Likewise, promoting a book that has a poor cover, poor book description, no reviews etc will be ineffective...there are many factors that come into play with AMS ads..it's not as simple as just giving you a number.

However, with AMS ads, you can ALWAYS control how much you want to spend. Amazon allows you to set your budget (which can never be exceeded). You can start with a small budget, test and see how your book sales respond, if things take off, you can then gradually increase your budget etc.

For my students, I help them optimize and set up AMS ads for their first book

Furthermore, there is also the cost of bypassing the ACX restriction so you can publish audiobooks from Nigeria. You have the Kindle Blueprint so you know what I'm talking about.

You need to also factor that cost to the stuff i've mentioned above.

All in all, if you want to publish your first book in Kindle, Paperback and Audiobook (excluding AMS ads), you're looking at $500+

Ofcuz, using one of the strategy I mentioned in the kindle blueprint, with this $500+ you can end up with 6+ books instead of 1. This will help you break even a lot faster.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by charlsy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
HeliosHay:

1. Yes. It also comes with 3 small booklets on AMS Ads
2. No. I just proofread it and, sometimes, make minor corrections here and there. I always order stuff from a high-quality writer so corrections are always minor
3. Yes. It's not just one writer but a team of writers that are collectively well versed in a lot of different niches.
4. It depends on the persons budget. You can always start with one book, get a feel for how the process works and once you understand it, you can then scale up production. When I started, I didn't take it that serious so was producing one book every 2 or 3 months. Now I do 2 or 3 per month.
5. To have a good quality 10,000 words book in Kindle and paperback will cost you:

Hiring a writer to create the book: $140
Cover Design: $5
Book formatting: $10-20 (depends on the freelancer)
Hiring a Narrator to convert your book to an audiobook: $50-100 (you can go for a 50/50 royalty split with your narrator in exchange for zero production cost. A 10,000 words book will be roughly 1-1.5 hours long)

AMS ads: This is a variable cost. AMS ads operate a competitive bidding model where you bid for your book to appear on page 1 and be more visible. The higher you bid, the more likelihood of appearing there. You can perhaps budget $50 - $150 per month for ads. How well that will work will depends on how well optimized your book is e.g. promoting a book that is already in a poor keyword won't make it sell any better. Likewise, promoting a book that has a poor cover, poor book description, no reviews etc will be ineffective...there are many factors that come into play with AMS ads..it's not as simple as just giving you a number.

However, with AMS ads, you can ALWAYS control how much you want to spend. Amazon allows you to set your budget (which can never be exceeded). You can start with a small budget, test and see how your book sales respond, if things take off, you can then gradually increase your budget etc.

For my students, I help them optimize and set up AMS ads for their first book

Furthermore, there is also the cost of bypassing the ACX restriction so you can publish audiobooks from Nigeria. You have the Kindle Blueprint so you know what I'm talking about.

You need to also factor that cost to the stuff i've mentioned above.

All in all, if you want to publish your first book in Kindle, Paperback and Audiobook (excluding AMS ads), you're looking at $500+

Ofcuz, using one of the strategy I mentioned in the kindle blueprint, with this $500+ you can end up with 6+ books instead of 1. This will help you break even a lot faster.

On the other side, one of the major concerns I have had since coming across this amazon KDP is the "sales" prospects especially for those living in Nigeria when the issue of tax is factored in. Amazon pays 70% or 35% royalty on sales depending on the pricing of the book but for Nigeria who has no tax treat with the US, another 30% would be deducted further leaving one with about 40% or 5% profit on sales depending on the pricing of the book unlike countries like the UK, Canada and even South Africa that has 0% tax treaty with the US. At the end, it becomes difficult to make a very good amount of profit from sales by someone living in Nigeria even after all necessary hard work and marketing has been done. One's hardwork would have to be x3 to realise bigger profit at the end.

Please feel free to correct any mistake or misconception about the tax remittance for Nigeria if I might have made any.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
charlsy:

On the other side, one of the major concerns I have had since coming across this amazon KDP is the "sales" prospects especially for those living in Nigeria when the issue of tax is factored in. Amazon pays 70% or 35% royalty on sales depending on the pricing of the book but for Nigeria who has no tax treat with the US, another 30% would be deducted further leaving one with about 40% or 5% profit on sales depending on the pricing of the book unlike countries like the UK, Canada and even South Africa that has 0% tax treaty with the US. At the end, it becomes difficult to make a very good amount of profit from sales by someone living in Nigeria even after all necessary hard work and marketing has been done. One's hardwork would have to be x3 to realise bigger profit at the end.

Please feel free to correct any mistake or misconception about the tax remittance for Nigeria if I might have made any.

You're quite right. However, having a 0% tax treaty doesn't mean you don't pay any tax at all. It just means that you pay tax in the country you're resident in (i.e. the country that has a tax treaty with the US).

That being said, there is a way to minimize the amount of withholding tax you pay. Since you have the Blueprint you're privy to that information. Hit me up and i'll fill you in on the details.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Royalty for Last 90 days (Kindle and Paperback)

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
A little story - When I made my first $1000.

I started this business in November 2016. It took me until June 2017 to surpass $1000+ in royalties...guess how long it took me to surpass $2000+? one month!

I did $2000+ literally the next month (July 2017) and then crossed the $3000+ mark 3 months later (October 2017)

This is the power of experience.

When I was new to this, I didn't fully understand how this business worked. How to do keyword research, how to niche down, how to optimize for keywords etc. I was just winging it. It took a couple of books, grind and lots of trial and error to get to my first $500+

At this point, I had saved up some money so I took on a mentor who challenged me to try something new. My second book under my mentor blew up. The third book also did very well but not as well as the first.

This experience gave me the knowledge of how things are supposed to be done. I just started repeating what works - trying to capitalize on the 80:20 rule. This was when my sales exploded and I went from less than $1000 to over $3000 in less than 5 months.

Now when I look back, it seemed like such a struggle.

I can assure you that the feeling I got when I made my first $10,000 with publishing wasn't as fufilling as what I got when I made my first $1000.

Making that first $1000 is always the hardest...mostly because of the grind, uncertainty, fear everything you're doing will flop and you won't make any money

Making my first $10,000 was easier because I had confidence in my methods and I knew it was only a matter of time (and the right number of books) before I hit that mark...I guess that's why it wasn't as fulfilling

Now my next target is to hit $20,000 in a month...it's been quite a challenge but I believe I'll get there. I just need to hit the right number of books - If i can get atleast 40 books bringing in $17 a day I'll hit that goal.

Patience is key

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
One of the biggest mistakes beginner publishers make is to publish books in niches they like regardless of whether that niche makes money or not. That's the wrong way to go about doing things. You always want to, first of all, confirm that books in that niche are selling well.

If this is the case and there isn't too much competition, then you have a keyword that has qualified to be looked at closely.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ideas For Beginners

If you're a beginner looking to get started with publishing but you don't have the necessary funds to hire people. I understand, we all went through that stage.

What I can advise is that you start small and write about things that you know a thing or two about

For women:

If you're a woman and you've given birth then you understand a thing or two about pregnancy. You can perhaps write a short book on how to deal with pregnancy anxiety, stress etc

pregnancy as a keyword is fairly profitable

For men:

You can also take advantage of the pregnancy niche as a man. If you've been privileged to have a wife that went through that then you understand what she went through. You can even get your wife to answer some questions for you and explain what sort of issues she encountered and how she dealt with them.

You then organise that in the form of a short book. It could be in the form of questions and answers

For e.g. Pregnancy for first time mothers - How I dealt with pregnancy anxiety and stress and how you can benefit from my experience

If you commit to it, you can easily come up with 5-10 thousand words and then publish it.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by eliok(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
How do one dominate a niche/ category? How many books to have
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
eliok:
How do one dominate a niche/ category? How many books to have

Sorry, I can't discuss that strategy. People have paid for it. Won't be fair on them
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2019
June Earnings So Far

It's been slow and steady for the month of June. Paperback sales have dropped off a bit. Kindle ebook sales are more or less on par with last month. Based on current daily sales, my projection is $8000 this month (i.e. Kindle, paperback and Audiobook royalties).

How's your publishing going? keep up the hustle

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Ghanaian(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
upwork is making people happy

Approval of all upwork Account
Setup of New upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Also Get 3years NORD PREMIUM/UNLIMITED VPN

Call or whatsapp
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2019
Gathering reviews for your book is crucial for sales
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Recent changes made on ACX has made it even more profitable to do Audiobook publishing...if you know what you're doing
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by generationz(f): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
HeliosHay:
Recent changes made on ACX has made it even more profitable to do Audiobook publishing...if you know what you're doing

What changes?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
generationz:

What changes?

All I can say is that now more than ever, you're given more resources to promote your audiobook.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by RICHARDSEAL(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
1. If you have a book in the system and it is not making any sales, can you change your titles, keyword phrases and niches of the book, I have two books in the system already, it has kenp reads

2. How does one keep his/her 70% royalty without Amazon collecting 30%

Please help clear these things out thanks
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by eliok(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Register and chang e ur amazon.com acct address to China or Ireland or south Africa. Retake tax interview and add non USA tin. Number. Get it from google
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by eliok(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Op you get it
RICHARDSEAL:
1. If you have a book in the system and it is not making any sales, can you change your titles, keyword phrases and niches of the book, I have two books in the system already, it has kenp reads

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
RICHARDSEAL:

1. You can change the title of the kindle ebook but not the paperback version. You can also change the keyword phrases and niches/categories the book is in. However, if the book is not published under a profitable keyword or ranking on page 1 for its main keyword, it'll be hard to get sales (esp if you run no ads).

2. You can't eliminate the withholding tax if you live in a country that does not have a tax treaty with the USA. All you can do is minimise it (I can't reveal exactly how as that information is in the blueprint)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.