Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,012 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy (44675 Views)

Cardi B And Her Daughter, Kulture Kiari Cover Vogue Magazine 2020 Issue / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington has finally reacted to the controversy surrounding her Vogue magazine cover.

She said:

'As much as I appreciate the love and support, I really wish people won't abuse others on my behalf. It's not what I'm about.
I'm learning to rise above it all and I hope I inspire others to do the same. Our words will forever be imprinted, I hope we learn to use them wisely.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/adesua-etomi-reacts-to-controversy-around-vogue-magazine-cover.html

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Haters can hate but Susu didn't look inferior....she looked beautiful and unique in the photo shoot kiss

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
So this woman Never still get belle??
Anyways Banky has sacrificed her womb for his failed political ambition.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by donstan18: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerians hates the truth. Starting from these celebrities to their asslickers.

How can someone say Adesua didn't look inferior in that Vogue magazine? Something wey dey clear.

About her inability to take in.........Make I no talk before Banky go use his head collapse another building in Lagos.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Realtord43: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Adesua shud shut up nd get pregnant, angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by AdsenseSnow(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin but you look like a village church rat in that photo naaaa cheesy your fans are telling you the truth naaaa cheesy nothing personal woman angry go get yourself pregnant

I wan purchase adsense now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by MrLankeeee(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
She dey wait for me, that is the plan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by uncircumcised: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
vb
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by hisexcellency34: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
To all you haters, Adesua Etomi- Wellington is three weeks pregnant. I know because i am a family friend

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Kundagarten: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Banky eats her out every day, what's he got that I don't have? Has he got bigger cassava than me, shior!
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by flowmama: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

Aproko

15 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by momentusjay(f): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:

Haba

9 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by eyinjuege: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
she didn't look inferior.
she looked beautiful and natural in the photo shoot

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by iamJ(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
abegii like u are not liking comments with ur altenate
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
So you never still get SENSE??.. eh?

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by slawomir: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Beautiful woman!

Edo girls are always small, beautiful and attractive!
This is to say their petiteness is second to non
Well done etomi

Edo girls rock

12 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pretty one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

I wanted to reply you before but i checked your dp and decided otherwise. It is waste of time replying you.

25 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by martius101(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

........lear l to mind your business
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by martius101(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

........learn to mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by 9jaRealist: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ignore them Sis... cool

Let them keep drinking that cancer-causing Haterade.

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Jamean(f): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

I really wonder how you guys are able to say these unthinkable things to people, I just wonder.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:

Shut up and go impregnate her.

9 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
maryjames9:

I wanted to reply you before but i checked your dp and decided otherwise. It is waste of time replying you.

And who gives a flying phuck about ur reply... mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by ThothHermes: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerians are heartless. Dem go call the woman barren still call her husband impotent grin

7 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by makoota: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Why are u people doing this. Why are u people so wicked and heartless.

18 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by 9jaRealist: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

There is no better antidote for IGNORANCE on this scale than exposure to the sunlight of a public forum. Continue...

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
Go and think of how to pay your children's school fees oga. Dem no dey your level. Meanwhile I pity you o. Lucifer has nothing to offer than tears, bitterness and more bitterness.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by loveinglistic: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

Bro, you need to make money on NaijaBet and stop doing apuroko

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by ifymadu: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Who be this one again?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Olibboy: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dear Ibadan people, Please it's not BIMBOLA NAIJA it's BIG BROTHER NAIJA.

Who Stone Me?

🏃🏃🏃

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Memphitz537(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
My attention was particularly drawn to the lady that featured prominently in the said Vogue magazine cover. Her name is Léa Seydoux. She's a French model and actress. Her sojourn into Hollywood began when she played a one scene act only in Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds in 2009. She then played another prominent role in Mission Impossible 4(Ghost Protocol) in 2011 and Her most recent role which put her on the Hollywood map was her being the Bond girl in the recent James Bond franchise "Spectre".......
Now,where am I driving at with this? Our very own Adesua's achievements CANNOT be compared to any of the models used on the cover of this magazine because she hasn't achieved anything significant in her career. Truth be told,Adesua CAN'T act. She just has a pretty face and that's where it ends.
Nothing more.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out / Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! / Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.