Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back (2962 Views)

Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians / Just Broke Up With My Gf Of Four Years / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back by lenghtinny(m): 3:13am On Mar 21, 2019
This is a perfect "hit and run" parolecheesy

Reminds me of deolububble lol
Re: My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2019
harbeyboi52:
at the beginning it has been very rosy for I and my so called girl friend... she was sm1 I even helped wit admission wit God's grace she got admitted BT just two weeks after admission she changed she hardly return my calls nd pick calls weneva she wishes until a fateful day I demand 4 reason of her sudden change BT she couldn't gv me a genuine excuse 4 her changes its den I knw she wants a space BT couldn't tell me to cut d long story short we broke up around August last year and we stop communicating nt until last month wen she called me having gotten mu digit from my friend telling me she need to talk to me and all she start discussing is requesting 4 4gvnex and wanting to come back though I turned down immediately..... the worst part of it is she is insisting on coming to my house to pass a night to discuss God knows wat wit me.. pls is it advisable I allow her to pass d night wit me and if nt what other way can I use to stop her from coming over cuz she is sm1 I don't want back again

I'd you are not interested then let her stay her lane. Why can't men just make formed decision without being sentimental. You need to read the rational Male
Re: My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back by abidex0z(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2019
be careful, something is not right.....
Re: My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back by ashatoda: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2019
guy abeg if you no get borrow brain give yourself don't and I mean never allow her come back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Tolerate This In Your Marriage / Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? / Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.