Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Read This If You Want To Sell A Product Or Service Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This If You Want To Sell A Product Or Service Online (215 Views)

Factors To Consider When Pricing Your Product Or Service / How To sell a product or service With Google Ads / How To Make A Complaint About A Bad Product Or Service In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Want To Sell A Product Or Service Online by Novak(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Once upon a time, I used to be the person that was clueless on selling online.

I would barely make enough sales to feed myself and family. It was until I knew the following below I started seeing nice results.

Here are ten laws.

1. Have an up-to-date buyer persona for your product. (Name, age, lifestyle, income range, interests of your customer)

2. Know the business plan for your product and have a measurable go-to-market plan for it.

3. Know how customers are using your product.

4. Know where your product’s customers and users are coming from.

5. Know your product’s revenue targets and progress toward those targets.

6. Know who sells your product.

7.Ensure sales, partners, field marketers and others can successfully evangelize for your product with accurate and up-to-date sales tools.

8. Know your product’s top three competitors and be able to explain how your product is different.

9. Know who the key analysts and market influencers are and how they position your product in the market.

This is the difference between making or not making sales.

If you want to learn more on content creation, selling, marketing, and psychology then subscribe to my website below.

http://thedigitalnaira.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive As An Entrepreneur In A Large Economy / Website Builders Proposals Required / Ecobankpay Zone Berths In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.