Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed (960 Views)

#100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading / Agro-commodity Trading / Agro-commodity Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by Royalty01: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
I have 5 million Naira cash. What Agro commodities business can I do that would yield a consistent 5% of my capital monthly. Am taking it as full time employment.

Response from serious minded business people would be highly appreciated.
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by Royalty01: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Don't just view and go away. Drop a useful hint please.
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by Richogroup: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
palm kernel nuts supply to companies
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by know: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Richogroup:

Bro, pls shed more light on this. I'm interested
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by Royalty01: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Richogroup:

Thank you sir. I appreciate the hint. Are you a practioner in that field? If yes, I would like to learn the ropes under your supervision. Let me become your intern. Kindly send me your number or email via greenerwayresources@gmail.com for further discussion pls.
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by SehgateTeam(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
check

www.sehgatehub. for vital information and free guide on how to start your agro commodity business.

cheers...
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by Royalty01: 3:29am On Mar 20, 2019
SehgateTeam:
check

www.sehgatehub. for vital information and free guide on how to start your agro commodity business.

cheers...

Thank you, but I am not interested in a free theoretical guide. I don’t mind parting with some fee for a practical hands-on guide from a practitioner with verifiable experience.
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by Richogroup: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2019
know:

Bro, pls shed more light on this. I'm interested
in palm kernel nut business
you either buy uncracked kernels from oil Mills and crack and process yourself.you can buy cracker machine or you rent existing cracker.
after you process you supply to companies.
or you contact kernel nut buying agent who come and scale your kernel nut and pay you.
the second option in the business is you buy already cracked kernel nut from the cracker.you scale and bag them.pay and supply straight to companies.
it's depends on the options you really like to go for.
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by pahoehoe: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Royalty01:
I have 5 million Naira cash. What Agro commodities business can I do that would yield a consistent 5% of my capital monthly. Am taking it as full time employment.

I advise you to start exportation of agricultural product to foreign countries. This is where you can gain the major dividends of agricultural practice. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by Royalty01: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2019
pahoehoe:

I advise you to start exportation of agricultural product to foreign countries. This is where you can gain the major dividends of agricultural practice. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.

Thank you for your comment. I have no need for theory manual. I have 3 hard copy books on agro export I bought for over 20k. If you are not a practioner in the field with evidence, you are not qualified to offer me advice. You are making money from information marketing, not from export.
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by SehgateTeam(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Royalty01:

Thank you, but I am not interested in free theoretical guide. I don’t mind parting with some fee for practical hands on guide from a practioner with verifiable experience.

OK.
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by balogunolamilek(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2019
My name is Balogun Olamilekan ; Product Sourcing Associate for Traders of Africa Ltd.
We are a pan-African company with presence in major cities in Africa.
We have an online platform www.tradersofafrica.com where sellers of only African products showcase their stock for buyers from different parts of the world to purchase.
In addition, we source for and supply various products offline for buyers such as woods of all types, agro commodities like palm kernel nuts, cashew nuts, soya beans, Sesame seeds, cowpeas and much more.
We can supply you ANY CBM of AZOBE, TALI, PACHYLOBA, DOUSSIE, SAPELLE, IROKO, TEAK, KOSIPO, KOSSO, PADOUK, PAOROSA, BUBINGA MUSUSIVI (MUSSIBI), SIPO, IROKO, MAHOGANY - From various African countries like Cameroon, Benin, Nigeria, Ghana etc
Specifications: A+ Grade, Fresh Cut, New Cargo, NO decay, NO cracks, NO worms, NO bend, NO knots and NO sap.

contacts- +2348103477196

Can we chat on WhatsApp -+2347035421408 and email- balogunolamilek@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by knowyaself2(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Royalty01:

come and undergo training in my factory where we produce palm karnel sludge oil. The oil is sold to soap makers. with your capital you can set up a factory with 10 press machines that turn out 15 drums of oil weekly and a net profit of at least 200k weekly. i currently do only 3 machines with a weekly output of 4.5 drums. will put you through sourcing of the raw materials, production, and sales. cheers
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by Richogroup: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Royalty01:

Thank you sir. I appreciate the hint. Are you a practioner in that field? If yes, I would like to learn the ropes under your supervision. Let me become your intern. Kindly send me your number or email via greenerwayresources@gmail.com for further discussion pls.
Ok
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2021
All I know is that if u have to sell in metric tonnes, let me know..customers yapa
1. Maize
2. Soybean
3. Sesame seed
4.cocoa
5. Sorghum
6. Palm Kernel
7. Rice Paddy
8. Cassava
9. Hibiscus
10. Cashew

U also want to buy..DM me now
Baban Trading got u covered
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by enyisco: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Are you tired of low quality smoked catfish that deteriorates quickly and doesn't taste delicious? or are you traveling out and desire to export smoke-dried catfish that will last for a long time.

We at FORONE got you covered. We deliver well packaged, peppered smoked catfish of lasting quality that meet international standard requirement to your doorstep.

To order, chat us now on WhatsApp 08064571784 or call us on 08062301909 for enquiry.

From Port Harcourt, Rivers State, we deliver all over Nigeria

Sweet aroma • More delicious • Longer shelf life • Exportable

Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by maisauki: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good day
I'm just going through your thread now. Have you been able to get what you needed
Royalty01
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by Welcomme: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
maisauki:
Good day
I'm just going through your thread now. Have you been able to get what you needed
Royalty01
Op, I can vouch for this bro. He is experienced in the field.
Re: Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed by oluwatosin88: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Go into cucumber farming with serious readily available market and thank me later (40- 45 days maturation)
Call/WhatsApp: 09022627002

(1) (Reply)

BROODING/ BROILER CAGE / High Food Prices And Scarcity: Let’s See A Pic Of Your Garden / Bokolo Cattle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.