|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,936,887 members, 7,106,891 topics. Date: Friday, 07 October 2022 at 12:33 PM
|Types Of People You Meet In Public Transport. by awetaiye2015: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2019|
If I'm not mistaking, 98% of Nigerians use public transport. Even people with private cars do sometimes use the public transport for some reasons. But the purpose of this thread is to share our experiences obtianed in the cause of using public transportation. I will list the ones I have observed.
Below are the different kind of people I have met in public transport....
1. The ones that will come to the park, spend like 2 hours waiting for the bus to get filled. While waiting, they won't buy anything. When the bus is about to move on, that's when you see them shouting, "pure waterrrrrrr". "abeg I wan buy pure water driver". Or "groundnutttttt. Quick give me 50 naira own.
2. The ones that will not make calls while at home or in the park waiting. As soon as the drive branches off to the gas station, that's when they would want to make call. Forgetting that it's is not safe to make calls while in gas station.
3. Or the ones that will wait till when they are in the bus or cab before they will start their 30 mins call. You even hear some discussing their private matters in public vehicles. Some even show off or brag while on the call.
4. The ones that won't eat from home, not even while waiting for the vehicle to get filled in the Park. But as soon as the vehicle is in motion, you see them bring out their food to polute the compacted environment.
5. The ones that makes the vehicle thier bedroom. You see some sleeping and snoring on different gear.
6. The ones that always fight to seat by the window side of the vehicle. At the end, they will close the window and prevent you from ventilation.
7. The ones that will act like they own the vehicle. They seat like they are the owner of the vehicle. They have no hope of buying theirs any day. They will never adjust for others to manage the seat with them. They act like they paid the higehst fair.
These are the few I can remember from my experience. Contributions are welcomed..
|Re: Types Of People You Meet In Public Transport. by MiaB(f): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2019|
incomplete without pictures
|Re: Types Of People You Meet In Public Transport. by HerCuteness(f): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2019|
lol my everyday struggle
|Re: Types Of People You Meet In Public Transport. by KelvinCX(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2019|
|Re: Types Of People You Meet In Public Transport. by leonard002(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2019|
Op add memes nahh
|Re: Types Of People You Meet In Public Transport. by awetaiye2015: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2019|
You are right. Please assist me with good memes. I tried laying my hands on some but couldn't get any. Thank you
|Re: Types Of People You Meet In Public Transport. by awetaiye2015: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2019|
leonard002:I try to take some shots while traveling yesterday. But I almost get the beating of my life from one fat mama. She noticed I was fixing my phone camera on her while she was making a call in the bus.
|Re: Types Of People You Meet In Public Transport. by MiaB(f): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2019|
awetaiye2015:oh I don't know how to compile maybe lalasticlala can help
|Re: Types Of People You Meet In Public Transport. by calculator123(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2019|
The preachers that would disturb your journey with their unending threats about death.
|Re: Types Of People You Meet In Public Transport. by awetaiye2015: 6:23am On Mar 21, 2019|
Someone should pls help me with a good memes for this
|Re: Types Of People You Meet In Public Transport. by TANID(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2019|
|Re: Types Of People You Meet In Public Transport. by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2019|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60