Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (67968 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sluvist:
You are not up to a BF level, just see yourself as a plain friends, she must have been with other guys even before you come to her way. But for now it is too early to call her your GF. She belongs to someone else but you can work towards snatching her if you have the courage or may be you just try and lash her puna even for once and leave her, period.
guy forget dat mattercheesy. She's d type of girl that belongs to everybody cheesy. Belongs to someone kecheesy.
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by LegalOpinion: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
eph12:
Just two weeks and she's already your girlfriend? Is that how they do it these days? shocked shocked shocked

Legendary.
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Clefayomide: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
eph12:
Just two weeks and she's already your girlfriend? Is that how they do it these days? shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
scaramucci:

Don't you think he should have a taste of the biitch before dumping her sorry ass?

this guy is a novice while that babe is a pro....fukcing her will have him sing allelujah and fall for the demon!

dnawah:
menage en trois

sometimes, walking away is the best cure for the above type of headache. not all women should be mounted, not all women should be dealt with.... some you just have to remove from your life, once and for all, and never look back again.

mazi85:
Why bother yourself when you can be backing her,knowing fully well she's your hoe

a hoe can NEVER be yours, she is loyal to NOBODY... thats why she is called a hoe, duh!
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by queenbee28: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
[sup][/sup] wink[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
queenbee28:
[/quote][left][/left][quote author=faith551 post=76801312]Ok, let me make this as short as possible as I need urgent insight.

I met this girl 2weeks ago through a friend. We had casual chat, then I noticed my friend was always saying good things about her (I got the hint the lady must have incited him to do that so I'll pick interest).
On meeting (by coincidence) a second time we exchanged numbers, I dnt know how she did it but she got under my skin in a flash. We went on dates twice in a week and the most shocking fact was she footed the bills. (I didn't like that fact tho, but she gets angry when I protest).

Fast-forwarded to few days ago, she travelled back to the west where she works and started acting weird. Actually they were really subtle changes but my 6th sense has a way of magnifying such anomalies, painting vivid pictures. She stopped calling as she does, misses my call without calling back, starts speaking Ibo when she's on phone with me around her colleagues and many more of such acts. I acted cool and matured by not jumping into conclusions.

This evening*
I got a text from her which read "Smiles, lovey-dovey. and where is he going to??".

Normal me would ignore the text and wait for her to come up with flimsy excuses before I flay her, but am scared she would have time to cook-up a coverup story if I don't point it out that I SEE HER.
whats ur opinion guys.
sorry for the lenghty write and typos tho
faith551:
Ok, let me make this as short as possible as I need urgent insight.

I met this girl 2weeks ago through a friend. We had casual chat, then I noticed my friend was always saying good things about her (I got the hint the lady must have incited him to do that so I'll pick interest).
On meeting (by coincidence) a second time we exchanged numbers, I dnt know how she did it but she got under my skin in a flash. We went on dates twice in a week and the most shocking fact was she footed the bills. (I didn't like that fact tho, but she gets angry when I protest).

Fast-forwarded to few days ago, she travelled back to the west where she works and started acting weird. Actually they were really subtle changes but my 6th sense has a way of magnifying such anomalies, painting vivid pictures. She stopped calling as she does, misses my call without calling back, starts speaking Ibo when she's on phone with me around her colleagues and many more of such acts. I acted cool and matured by not jumping into conclusions.

This evening*
I got a text from her which read "Smiles, lovey-dovey. and where is he going to??".

Normal me would ignore the text and wait for her to come up with flimsy excuses before I flay her, but am scared she would have time to cook-up a coverup story if I don't point it out that I SEE HER.
whats ur opinion guys.
faith551:

This evening*

whats ur opinion guys.

issokay, let me sit down and watch naira guys comments, cause you don't seem to fail on this.. take care
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by iykedare(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
faith551:

This evening*

whats ur opinion guys.

this is what i used to say about yorubas - you're very intolerable. Maybe, most of you need to leave south west and visit other regions of the country
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by toluleke(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
eph12:
grin ;Dwehrey .. chai this person no get joy at all
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by clemmonce(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
faith551:

This evening*

whats ur opinion guys.
Free the babe. Two weeks is too short to get worried about a girl... Just free am now... But if you insist , your future worries will be 100% higher...
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
OneSentence:

it beats me when people reason like this just because she's female and that instinct of defending females always kicks in. let's even agree that you may be right, can't you see the other signs that she has been showing? yet your conclusion is that he op is immature. how you ladies reason baffles me attimes...if a man treats you like this then sends a text will you tell yourself the same thing?
2 weeks is too short a time to make your inference simple.
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Charles4075(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
ObaKlaz:
What kind of males do we have these days?! Reminds me of this contract worker who came on board 2 years ago. She was cute, got a banging body & all, so I shoot my shot & we hit it off. Weeks later, she started acting funny. Wouldn't pick my calls or reply chats, wouldn't hangout after work no more. I dug around and found that she had been seeing this cashier guy. Now, I'm far from being a miser, but this other guy was more generous, or should I say prodigal with money. Bought her stuff & cruised around with her to places like a cheap thug on weekends. I got her 'message', deleted her numbers & ignored her, though I still say the routine HI-HI to her @ work. A month later, she called me & accused me of 'acting weird' & ignoring her. I discovered that the cashier-guy ain't as strong with her as before, prolly after tasting her cookie a couple times too! She started acting all cool again but I effectively work-zoned her. Now, OP: WOULD IT KILL YOU TO IGNORE HER & GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE? ? ?
See my kind of brotherly brother.

1 Like

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by loveslife(f): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
eph12:

Na wah! me sef tire oh!
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
franchasng:
Op, move on na, na wa oh.

The way you guys take this woman thing, Hmmm

The only thing that should bother you as a guy is your personal financial life, your career growth, your business success, your parents, your health, your children (if you have any).

No man living in 2019 should be surprised if his girlfriend or lover or even wife cheats on him undecided

The world is becoming too overpopulated, so that your girlfriend or wife will definitely meet so many guys more handsome, hotter, fresher, more endowed, richer and smarter than you and when they do, they can mess up, so have that in mind and don't ever trust any woman you are dating or married to 100%, always have room for doubt and fuckup so you won't be shocked when it happens.

I have seen so many things in life so nothing shocks me, talk more of woman matter lol.

Seems guys that have never dated pretty hot ladies get easily attached to women when they meet a lady that believe is too pretty for their level lol

When you get to a certain level in life, women will tire you, as I am now, sometimes I wonder if I will ever get married cos no woman moves me right now, which type na lol, in fact I laugh whenever I see guys drooling over a pretty girl, nothing de there oh, I mean nothing.

So op, I pray you get to that level that you will find it hard to even love a woman because you have seen it all and met even the hottest and most classy ladies, so they now look all same to you.

The only thing that makes me crave for marriage right now is the desire to have kids under wedlock, I love kids to pieces and they are the major reason I desire to marry someday nothing more so grow up and face your life, keep hustling for money or more money, nothing is as sweet as making money, prospering in what you do, buying new car of your dream, building your dream house, spending on your mom, dad, nieces, nephews, friends, in fact its sweeter than sex shocked
my nigga u too sweet abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
ObaKlaz:
What kind of males do we have these days?! Reminds me of this contract worker who came on board 2 years ago. She was cute, got a banging body & all, so I shoot my shot & we hit it off. Weeks later, she started acting funny. Wouldn't pick my calls or reply chats, wouldn't hangout after work no more. I dug around and found that she had been seeing this cashier guy. Now, I'm far from being a miser, but this other guy was more generous, or should I say prodigal with money. Bought her stuff & cruised around with her to places like a cheap thug on weekends. I got her 'message', deleted her numbers & ignored her, though I still say the routine HI-HI to her @ work. A month later, she called me & accused me of 'acting weird' & ignoring her. I discovered that the cashier-guy ain't as strong with her as before, prolly after tasting her cookie a couple times too! She started acting all cool again but I effectively work-zoned her. Now, OP: WOULD IT KILL YOU TO IGNORE HER & GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE? ? ?

You had to put it in red just to get the attention and likes.

LIES OF THE CENTURY
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by VickyRotex(f): 2:08am On Mar 21, 2019
correctyourself:

Yes, the lady is more or less GoTv . lol

lol afi GOTv grin
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by ObaKlaz: 5:08am On Mar 21, 2019
JamaicanLove:

You had to put it in red just to get the attention and likes.

LIES OF THE CENTURY
Who's this?
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
2 weeks is too short a time to make your inference simple.
what?!!! I give up
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Sluvist(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2019
lefulefu:
guy forget dat mattercheesy. She's d type of girl that belongs to everybody cheesy. Belongs to someone kecheesy.
Ok, then there is nothing to jealous about it she belongs to every body, let's just advice him to lash her and leave for others. My initial assumption is that only a ho belongs to everybody which the guy didn't talk about. But at last i come to find out that all girls are hos this days but some are more exposed to it than others.
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
why the headache? you just know the babe, so forget about her deceitful self and move on with your life.

et voila!

Alot of people need to have self confidence imagine this young lad stressing himself over woman like this. Smh
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Who's this?

What are you scared of?
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Timtol(m): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Guyman just rush everything
Wetin you wan rush sad
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2019
Timtol:

Wetin you wan rush sad
gringrin Boss, I was referring to Op
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by ObaKlaz: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
JamaicanLove:

What are you scared of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.