Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

#WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives (51677 Views)

What Was The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You And Why? / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / Remember The Worst Beating Of Your Life Your Parent Give You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by GboyegaD(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Funkybabee:

Continue copying ur mediocrity fake life. I can never try to be others, I'm an African, I have a culture..

And ur stup!dity no get part two with u calling me that language or u are a bast@rd or half cast of an african pls shift go and find ur type down there.

I don't have time for yeye people

Funkybabee:

Thank you for your question, my culture better the way of my living in terms of respect, obedience, handworking and tolerance.. My culture teached me the way to live a proper life in a responsible manner. Africa growing was just astarter. Those developed country passed through the same vase and u can't expect magic to match an 100years to a 57years child never. It's in my believe that this continent is going to be great even outshine those grown already because we are shining with great culture and morals. So tell me abt urs. Which continent are u from.

And mind you, we are not comfortible with less, we are trying our best ro survive. It's not a day that a new born child we walk or even talk, it's a gradual process

I beg to disagree or are you not the one who had no patience and cursed the guy in one of your recent response to him? If you had respect and manners as you claimed, you wouldn't have cursed.

3 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by richmanrichard: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
carnal:
u end, wetin mak u no stop for ignition? Had similar experience with my uncle grand Cherokee jeep, I hear am dat day
. Na devil now n moreover, that time i no dey hear word. Na that thing wey dey say make i no do-- na him i dey do.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by 1Sharon(f): 12:09am On Mar 21, 2019
Funkybabee:

Continue copying ur mediocrity fake life. I can never try to be others, I'm an African, I have a culture..

And ur stup!dity no get part two with u calling me that language or u are a bast@rd or half cast of an african pls shift go and find ur type down there.

I don't have time for yeye people

If you never try to be others, you would not be a black Christian. You would follow the original indigenous religion of ur people.

2 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by freethinker01: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2019
I had one very bad habit when I was growing up n that's stealing meat from pot. We were much like 6 so it's kinda hard to know which one steals the meat. I would go in the midnight, eat like 2 pieces, go back to bed. And this was going on for like months, I was so perfect that it the pot doesn't make any sound when I close and open it. Then comes the d-day, on this faithful night, I just left my room, went straight to the kitchen, oblivious to me, my mom was in the bathroom. I didn't know she'd heard my footsteps then followed me. I just saw the person behind me when I was just about to put the 2nd meat in my mouth. As little as I was, she carried me straight to my dad cuz he has already promised to give the culprit worst beating of his life. My dad woke up like what's has happened hope there's no problem. She just pointed to my mouth.
The way my mom and dad beat me that day made me fall sick for a week. The whole neighborhood was woken up. Mo je baba nla Iya

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Funkybabee(f): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2019
GboyegaD:

I beg to disagree or are you not the one who had no patience and cursed the guy in one of your recent response to him? If you had respect and manners as you claimed, you wouldn't have cursed.

I don't have time for this, we are in the morning since u refused to see the truth, where is his quote
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Funkybabee(f): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2019
1Sharon:

If you never try to be others, you would not be a black Christian. You would follow the original indigenous religion of ur people.

Lols black christian, so there is white christian on your side.. Gospel is for all creations on earth. For he said preach the gospel to all the creations, It's the covenant and bind that clear the sins of man which I received my salvation from it. So is it idols that God is the maker of it is the one I should continue follow.

do u now reason why African is getting better, knowing what pay them and drop the opposite, tell ur people there to choose what is the right culture if at all they have and ask God to direct them in their ways.

Holy spirit is graudually living them,tell them to seek the kingdom of God instead of creating new sins and expected people to follow it.. Power will gradually shift if they refused him go and check what God did for Isreal in that olden days for their stubborness. Is it not the reason why they said they won't serve any god than the only God which makes it difficults for them to accept christ till dates...no sense for them at all
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Treasure17(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Davash222:
Was doing hide and seek with my siblings. Got eyes tied with black cloth. Popsy returned and I grabbed him shouting ‘I catch you, I catch you’.

Well, long story short, I took two tablets of paracetamol that night.

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by 1Sharon(f): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Funkybabee:

Lols black christian, so there is white christian on your side.. Gospel is for all creations on earth. For he said preach the gospel to all the creations, It's the covenant and bind that clear the sins of man which I received my salvation from it. So is it idols that God is the maker of it is the one I should continue follow.

do u now reason why African is getting better, knowing what pay them and drop the opposite, tell ur people there to choose what is the right culture if at all they have and ask God to direct them in their ways.

Holy spirit is graudually living them,tell them to seek the kingdom of God instead of creating new sins and expected people to follow it.. Power will gradually shift if they refused him go and check what God did for Isreal in that olden days for their stubborness. Is it not the reason why they said they won't serve any god than the only God which makes it difficults for them to accept christ till dates...no sense for them at all

Bullshit!!

Yes there is white Christian on my side. Why aren't you practicing the religion of ur ancestors? Why are you a Christian?

Mama Africa??

If you are truly pro-african you won't abandon African religion for one that was used to put our ppl in bondage. I bet ur hair isn't natural either.

Hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Funkybabee(f): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
1Sharon:

Bullshit!!

Yes there is white Christian on my side. Why aren't you practicing the religion of ur ancestors? Why are you a Christian?

Mama Africa??

If you are truly pro-african you won't abandon African religion for one that was used to put our ppl in bondage. I bet ur hair isn't natural either.

Hypocrite.

Hypocrite? I guess u don't want to accept the fact ode
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by 1Sharon(f): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Davash222:
Was doing hide and seek with my siblings. Got eyes tied with black cloth. Popsy returned and I grabbed him shouting ‘I catch you, I catch you’.

Well, long story short, I took two tablets of paracetamol that night.

Seriously? Your dad beat you for that? undecided

No sense of humour whatsoever.

Nigerian parents always agitated and ready to lash out for no reason.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Purelady(f): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
The worst beating I ever received was from my mom, as a young girl growing up, i love reading. On a particular day, I was reading mills and boom, with this very sexual and erotic pictures, as the cover photo, my mom caught me reading it and jump to the conclusions that I have started following boys, see beating and stood down with tears, mucus and sweat, all miss together, despite this I didn't stop o, I will still buy novels with my food money, I will then tore the cover and back page, till date am still a lover of all kinds of Novels, mom they are the best.

4 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Davash222(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2019
1Sharon:

Seriously? Your dad beat you for that? undecided

No sense of humour whatsoever.

Nigerian parents always agitated and ready to lash out for no reason.
You don't play in Africa man's sitting room. Moral of the story.

2 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by internetpo(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2019
Funkybabee:

Thank you for your question, my culture better the way of my living in terms of respect, obedience, handworking and tolerance.. My culture teached me the way to live a proper life in a responsible manner. Africa growing was just astarter. Those developed country passed through the same vase and u can't expect magic to match an 100years to a 57years child never. It's in my believe that this continent is going to be great even outshine those grown already because we are shining with great culture and morals. So tell me abt urs. Which continent are u from.

And mind you, we are not comfortible with less, we are trying our best ro survive. It's not a day that a new born child we walk or even talk, it's a gradual process

Love your defence for Africa. Love, love it. Africa shall rise again.

Anyway, I am just enjoying the topic of discuss

2 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Funkybabee(f): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
internetpo:

Love your defence for Africa. Love, love it. Africa shall rise again.

Anyway, I am just enjoying the topic of discuss

Amen. Their jealous is too much I even pity the black American
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by doubra81(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Mine was the day robbers attacked me and my elder bro while we were travelling with boat. They told everyone to drop all their valuables, both of us hid our things inside a rag under our seat not knowing we would be caught. They asked me if I've nothing left with me I said yes. Then they searched me and after lifted the seat and behold 3 phones and money were found inside the rag. The sad ending was that I was beaten blue black and my elder bro was watching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Leviana(f): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mine was the morning my dad decided to give early devotions a try instead of our usual night devotion, and I was sleeping while it was going on, next thing I heard was my father telling me to read our Bible text which of course I didn't know so I tried to escape by saying I didn't have my glasses on but he sent my aunty to go and bring it. I wore it and still kept silent staring at the Bible in front of me like a bona-fide mumu. My dad then told me to drop my glasses which I did and the moment I did he descended on me like the Holy Ghost, see beating, and because I have such horrible luck in the course of beating me he tripped and fell, my mom heard the fall and came out, saw my father standing up then she turned on me and said "so you made your own father to fall down abhi?" she went and brought cane and joined my father to beat me senseless, Likesay I be thief way come their house. After that o spent the rest of the morning kneeling down, hands up, eyes closed and reciting psalm 23 over and over

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Leviana(f): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mine was the morning my dad decided to give early devotions a try instead of our usual night devotion, and I was sleeping while it was going on, next thing I heard was my father telling me to read our Bible text which of course I didn't know so I tried to escape by saying I didn't have my glasses on but he sent my aunty to go and bring it. I wore it and still kept silent staring at the Bible in front of me like a bona-fide mumu. My dad then told me to drop my glasses which I did and the moment I did he descended on me like the Holy Ghost, see beating, and because I have such horrible luck in the course of beating me he tripped and fell, my mom heard the fall and came out, saw my father standing up then she turned on me and said "so you made your own father to fall down abhi?" she went and brought cane and joined my father to beat me senseless, Likesay I be thief way come their house. After that I spent the rest of the morning kneeling down, hands up, eyes closed and reciting psalm 23 over and over

3 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Odinakatechboy: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
My Nigerian people can't just stop laughing ��
Watch the guy land his self into trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6qiBDmep8
Guys watch and please don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click on the bell.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by JuzzJoel: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
I stole some money and lied .I had planned the whole scenario in my head only for my Dad was is an accountant to call me and say ' Where is the N1000 I kept here,I told all sort of lies.
In Summary, My father naked me in front of my little sister. He then proceeded to beat me like a thief with thick copper wire. That day My Mum, grandma,aunt and sister were all begging for my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by maridrug(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
PrincessB1:
cheesy grin
ode leleyi sha...who u bring chairs for?
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Odinakatechboy: 5:53am On Mar 27, 2019
I can't just stop laughing This Comedy is so funny
Nigerian parents problem too much abeg

Look at how this old man monitors his son in school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRGNYFe2h7s
Guys don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Echo50(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please i need receipt for the lies else we declare them inconclusive. You can go to court

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Goalnaldo(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
I have read funny stories here from the peeping Tom to the guy who's dad said he will electrocute him to the guy who's mother denied him in front of a soldier.
My parents didn't beat us much as kid's.
The few times my dad flogged me was the times I sneaked out to watch champions league match without his permission. Because at times he will not agree to let me go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by mkpurumma090(f): 4:49pm On May 12, 2019
You went and fought your fellow man grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
I like the beating mehn#
Kokaine:
The worst beating of my life so far wasn't even by my parents. It was by a girl in primary school called Sandra. Federal staff school to be precise. So if you are that girl and you are reading this, just know I am still finding it difficult to forgive you. I remember what happened just like yesterday. You need to apologise.

I remember my mum just bought me a new blue shuttle bag with fresh scent in primary two. We were seat mates. And she mistakenly touched the bag. It fell from the table where I kept it. I picked her bag and threw it on the floor in retaliation. (Although I regret doing that)

This witch immediately forgot that she fell mine first. Then she picked mine and started cleaning the floor with it. Some Boys started wailing and booing from the back. Although I can't remember them, I know ikay, Michael and enofe must have been among the jobless boys that liked watching fight. Mumu me! I picked challenge and pushed Sandra.

Brothers and sisters, if I'm told Sandra is a transgender male boxer today I won't doubt it. The way she beat me ehn, the worst aspect was in how long the fight lasted. Unnecessarily long! Those fools didnt even think of separating us. They kept cheering and booing. And our teacher that should have separated was not in class. I needed help from Sandra. She had this love for cleaning classroom floors from what I can see because she used my face to mop the floor.

Although I can't remember her face exactly but I recall she plaited all back, and had small marks on her face. Please help me find Sandra (primary 2b, federal staff school Benin city. 1995) Please find Sandra. I need to forgive her!!!

2 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by mkpurumma090(f): 5:04pm On May 12, 2019
You for kill yourself there

richmanrichard:
Choi! Story plenty die! i swear because, my childhood was full of memories. As child; i grew in the east. Ekwulobia in Anambra 2 be precise. My father use to be a truck driver back then. Enrouting frm south to north transporting stuffs. One of the worst beating of my life came a certain weekend that my dad came back with his truck lorry(911) frm his trip. I had earlier boasted to my frnds that i can drive my popsys truck. To prove it, when my fada left that very evening to go&see his frnd, i gathered my frnds,went inside my dad's room&got d keys. I proceeded like a boss,opened the truck door&sat on the driver's side. My idiotic frnds were then hailing me because they cud not blv i cud even open d door to the truck& to make matter worst; my mom&siblings were at the backyard so they didn't know what was going on. Even at my age then, i already knw how to switch on the engine so i pushed in the 1st key&turned the second ignition key. The lorry came to life&all my frnds went gaga. I kept on powering the pedals to show off. I cud ve just stopped there but the devil in me kept pushing me to go ahead and complete what i started. My brodas&sistas na so i use my little hands&power; having seen my popsy do that alot of times. I matched the clutch,pushed the gear to the front,commot leg for clutch&pedalled down. Na so the truck climbed the veranda&parked itself inside my paale room...what my papa do me that dey-i cannot finish telling it the whole of today.

2 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 14, 2019
Purelady:
The worst beating I ever received was from my mom, as a young girl growing up, i love reading. On a particular day, I was reading mills and boom, with this very sexual and erotic pictures, as the cover photo, my mom caught me reading it and jump to the conclusions that I have started following boys, see beating and stood down with tears, mucus and sweat, all miss together, despite this I didn't stop o, I will still buy novels with my food money, I will then tore the cover and back page, till date am still a lover of all kinds of Novels, mom they are the best.
Upon all you read..
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Purelady(f): 11:51am On May 16, 2019
0ppa:

Upon all you read..
.my phone was bad then.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Olasunkanmiboss(f): 10:43am On May 18, 2019
My own na for cdssi odogbo o,the soldiers use to chase us home for school fee 3 days after resumption so on this particular day, they told us to cut grass first if we don't want to go home(I happy because I no wan leave) after cutting for like 10 mins me and my guys were resting and one of my guys just started throwing long range stone ,the thing dey sweet because we dey hail each other ....he sha reach my turn to throw Devil come use me to carry one big stone (had I know) I just throw am ,everyone was lyk wow Dis stone they go far o next thing we hear na gbam!!! The stone hit one soldier wey they ride okada and the guy fall to worsen it all blood they come out(aye shey mi o) instantly wey the guy stand he ves enter our SKU (if I had know) as d guy enter na he we see say d guy na colonel.....they round all of us up and ask who throw the stone, every one just point at me ......the beatings and punishment na he make I commot command . cos I sha no say after thorough beatings I land for my hospital ......my pikin no fit go command

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Odinakatechboy: 12:14am On May 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by peterfada2: 11:05am On May 20, 2019
GIRL ASK POLICE MEN FOR RECHARGE CARD. SEE WHAT THEY DID HER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIRyBtG7Tmw

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) / This Is When A Phd Holder In Making EBA Prepares A Meal [picture] / Dani And Sons Off To Watch A Movie. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.