Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering (52253 Views)

Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / Nigerian Lady, Wendy Okolo Becomes The First Black Woman To Bag Aerospace PHD Wi / Meet The First African Woman PHD In Aerospace Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Nukilia: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2019
seangy4konji:
its quarter to doomed already

Men of goodwill must rise up to prevent the annihilation of the sane minds left in the country
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by franchasng: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2019
stanliwise:
Although am not an Igbo person per she but the part of Delta I came has very close language and tradition with the Igbos. But here is the thing, How come the Igbo in senatorial sit, Governors and Highly rich business Igbo men do not talk like you're doing instead they are more friendly and accommodating than people like you.
Second during the time of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, he placed many Igbo women and men in ministerial and high position. At that point in time, Yoruba did not complain, Hausa did not complain.
In fact I have nothing against the Igbo because to some extent I believe they are my distant relatives but I am just here saying what I have observed over time.
You are a liar, a Yoruba mole!

Have you heard anytime Igbos threatened to chase Yorubas living in any Southeast or Igbo dominated region, have you ever heard that

Did Igbos ever complained when Obasanjo a Yoruba man was the President of Nigeria

I am here talking about Yorubas always being envious of Igbo people residing in Lagos for being successful and paying them full money to acquire lands and help develop their region and you are here blabbing rubbish, gerrarrahia efulefu angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Itulah(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by seangy4konji: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2019
Nukilia:

Never blame the women who go about selling things. Many of them have suffered in the hands of useless men who promise them jobs but ended up messing them up. The level of mediocrity in our society leaves them with no other option than to get engaged doing something. Its a messed up system...
well that's true

1 Like

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by mechanics(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Congrats to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by EngrKem: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
CuntBobby:
Igbo Amaka
I love this girl already just like money
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Before Nko, are we mate with other tribes in Nigeria... When you talk of blacks with same sense as whites pls give it to the Igbos the most hated tribe in Nigeria because we are eyrian race from God. Kiss the fact....

1 Like

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by stanliwise(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
franchasng:
You are a liar, a Yoruba mole!

Have you heard anytime Igbos threatened to chase Yorubas living in any Southeast or Igbo dominated region, have you ever heard that

Did Igbos ever complained when Obasanjo a Yoruba man was the President of Nigeria

I am here talking about Yorubas always being envious of Igbo people residing in Lagos for being successful and paying them full money to acquire lands and help develop their region and you are here blabbing rubbish, gerrarrahia efulefu angry
men so much hate from you. you're too filled with hates and disgust, even on a platform with anonymous users you perceive anyone as an enemy(yoruba/Hausa) if he/she does not support your ideology. I don't dialogue with fanatics.
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by RTSC: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
stanliwise:
Although am not an Igbo person per se but the part of Delta I came from has very close language and tradition with the Igbos. But here is the thing, How come the Igbo in senatorial sit, Governors and Highly rich business Igbo men do not talk like you're doing instead they are more friendly and accommodating than people like you.
Second during the time of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, he placed many Igbo women and men in ministerial and high position. At that point in time, Yoruba did not complain, Hausa did not complain.
In fact I have nothing against the Igbo because to some extent I believe they are my distant relatives but I am just here saying what I have observed over time.
Actually they complained.

http://thenationonlineng.net/yoruba-marginalised-by-jonathan-administration/

1 Like

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by petertamtam6(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by identitylenz(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Are there men in the house?
Here comes NOVAGE MEN ORIFLAME
introducing NOVAGE men, the high performance anti-ageing solution for me.
This product set comes with four packs of higher performance for anti ageing which features
1. NOVAGE MEN EYE RESCUE GEL
2.NOVAGE MEN ENERGISING AND HYDRATING BOOSTER
3.NOVAGE MEN INTENSE ANTI AGEING FAVE GEL LOTION
4. NOVAGE MEN PURIFYING AND EXFOLIATING CLEANSER.
Due to this product high performance of anti-ageing for men it's on high demand.
Place your order while it's still in stock.
For more information inbox me or call via 09028256291....
ORIFLAME!!

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Mizwisdom(f): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
YorubaBigot:
As a yoruba guy, I admire and envy Igbos a lot.

Igbos are highly talented and successful. This is how educated people should be celebrated not like here in the south west where educated elected officials will glorify a renowned thug and killer mc oluomo and our foolish youths on social media will hail him..yoruba ronu!

Igbos rock jaree cool

She's from Delta state, just thought you should know
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by YorubaBigot: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

She's from Delta state, just thought you should know
Please what tribe is delta, Mrs ITK?

1 Like

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Mizwisdom(f): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
YorubaBigot:
Please what tribe is delta, Mrs ITK?
.Delta has many tribes. She's from SS region not SW or SE. It's important we mention her state though cause it's included in all her official documents. Where are you from, are you from Delta state!
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by YorubaBigot: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

.Delta has many tribes. She's from SS region not SW or SE. It's important we mention her state though cause it's included in all her official documents. Where are you from, are you from Delta state!
Sweatheart, you seem to take this issue of her state to heart. Wonder why its so important to you, cos all i see you trying to do is to distance her from being Igbo as much as you can. I care less if she's from delta and like i asked before what tribe is delta? Is delta her tribe?.

I was very specific in the comment you first quoted me where i alluded that shes Igbo wether she's from Imo or Enugu, Ebonyi or Rivers, Abia or Anioma or Anambra, at most what should be under scrutiny is her tribe and that is the fact to be established here.... Or are you by any dint of imagination saying that there are no Igbos in the SS region or delta state(to be specific)?, or are you implying shes not Igbo? Cos i'm honestly at a lost with your line of argument cos you've barely made any sense to me

No, i'm not from delta state. Whats your state?

2 Likes

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Mizwisdom(f): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
YorubaBigot:
Sweatheart, you seem to take this issue of her state to heart. Wonder why its so important to you, cos all i see you trying to do is to distance her from being Igbo as much as you can. I care less if she's from delta and like i asked before what tribe is delta? Is delta her tribe?.

I was very specific in the comment you first quoted me where i alluded that shes Igbo wether she's from Imo or Enugu, Ebonyi or Rivers, Abia or Anioma or Anambra, at most what should be under scrutiny is her tribe and that is the fact to be established here.... Or are you by any dint of imagination saying that there are no Igbos in the SS region or delta state(to be specific)?, or are you implying shes not Igbo? Cos i'm honestly at a lost with your line of argument cos you've barely made any sense to me

No, i'm not from delta state. Whats your state?

She might not be from Igbo tribe. I don't see the reason why you aren't interested in knowing or identifying her state. Okorocha can't contest for any political position in any other state besides IMO despite being Igbo. You can't push a person's state behind while elevating the tribe when we know that no Rivers born Igbo can contest or hold a traditional post in Anambra state. Quit deceiving yourself, you know what works here smiley
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by YorubaBigot: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

She might not be from Igbo tribe. I don't see the reason why you aren't interested in knowing or identifying her state. Okorocha can't contest for any political position in any other state besides IMO despite being Igbo. You can't push a person's state behind while elevating the tribe when we know that no Rivers born Igbo can contest or hold a traditional post in Anambra state. Quit deceiving yourself, you know what works here smiley
This your diverson is pointless, i give up on you sad

I made an observation about Igbo people and i stand by it anytime, anyday. Please allow me to deceive myself in peace

Miz abeg carry your wisdom and coman be going. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by johnnyjustcome: 5:10am On Mar 21, 2019
DearDotun:
I like her boobs - well spaced. Now I understand the reason for a degree in aerospace wink

Mor0n
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by maybel(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2019
EdiAbali:

You're an ignoramus

Why do you think you know Igbo name more than the Igbo people?
Who are you to tell which name and not
You sound stupid
You have refused to be properly trained. It is very obvious.
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by maybel(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2019
EdiAbali:

You're an ignoramus

Why do you think you know Igbo name more than the Igbo people?
Who are you to tell which name and not
You sound stupid
It is obvious you were not properly brought up
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by maybel(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2019
EdiAbali:

RETTARDED!!!
For those who brought you up
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ok. Which part of Delta state.

miltonchux:

She is not Ibo, but Deltan
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by fuckboys: 12:17am On Mar 22, 2019
miltonchux:

She is not Ibo, but Deltan
you're a big fool, she's from Delta State right? Now what tribe is she from in Delta State?

Is igbo now a state for some fools to come in here shouting she's from Delta State? cheesy
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by fuckboys: 12:20am On Mar 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:

you're retarded for this comment, tribe before state. If this was a Yoruba name would you be looking for her state?

Ok we agree she's deltan, now Delta is not a tribe. What tribe is she from delta state?
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Mizwisdom(f): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
fuckboys:
you're retarded for this comment, tribe before state. If this was a Yoruba name would you be looking for her state?

Ok we agree she's deltan, now Delta is not a tribe. What tribe is she from delta state?

No one asks of tribe in any official document, it is people who hate that do this on faceless forums. She's from Delta state, in Nigeria, kill yourself cheesy
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Donarozzi: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
mcharles:
Igbo amaka

Stella Chinelo Emelife from Igboland breaks record in Indian University

https://www.nairaland.com/5083978/emelife-stella-chinelo-receives-medals
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by maybel(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
EdiAbali:

RETTARDED!!!
Idiota
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by MaishaATK: 2:04am On Jun 19, 2019
EdiAbali:

RETTARDED!!!

Why
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by LaytonBenton: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A White Lady Captured Falling Asleep While Taking Customers’ Orders(pics,vid) / Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) / Chevron To Sack 6,750 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.