Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song (63466 Views)

MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" / Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Mike008(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Blackface apparently wants to stay relevant by joining issues with 2Face.
Diss him as much as you want I don't have time to go and listen to ganja rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by dnawah(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
StarUp:
What if Tuface was truly "gay"? It's possible that Blackface snitched and remembered an oath they had with one Baba somewhere, so he now played it down... Don't trust these Niggas in the entertainment industry o... Some of them are bisexual.
talk true u like 2face
Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by DabuIIIT: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
As black as a normal çonehead before HYPOing the body

grin
Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Guyman02:
Rochas and Oshiomole like Blackface and 2face used to be good friends until one felt betrayed by the other.
Blackface called 2face 'gay' while Rochas called Oshiomole 'Iberiberism' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Sirjamo: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
sherylbakky:
OK, I don hear...Abeg who get pin-mouth charger?
Even me self, na car charger I need now. I dey inside Young shall grow dey travel go Asaba, we don near Ewu junction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
See blackface hair.. Lolz, no money to buy hair cream sef cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Frankiss44(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:
Why do I have the feelings that 2Face really cheated and stole from this guy.

You are entitled to your feeling
Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by cardinal1: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Go and listen if possible watch the lyrics of tuface "oyi"... It really looks like a diss track
Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Frankiss44(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nickijoy:
You are right ,, paying him off shouldn't be a problem for 2baba ....

What exactly is he paying him off for? Didn't you read where they said they have a pending case in court? Let the court decide

4 Likes

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Frankiss44(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
ruffDiamond:
bloody lie from Satan pit if hell! this guy,no matter weyin u dimwit call him was main the main brain behind the success of the original plan b!I ve come across nigga like 2 faced idiot and betrayal !their kind can steal destiny for this workd

If it takes one song for a man to steal my destiny then that destiny was never mine.. Blackface has allowed bitterness and envy from stopping him from growing...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by udejiga17(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:
Why do I have the feelings that 2Face really cheated and stole from this guy.

And he (2 face) has failed to admit it...maybe that's he's pain

2 Likes

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by richmanrichard: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
sherylbakky:
sherylbakky:
sherylbakky:
haha! No be only charger. I'm really tired of this shit too.

1 Like

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by anonymuz(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Simplep:
People close to him should keep a close eye on him before he commits lipsrsealed
This kind of people do not move forward or backward, they jst stay in one place holding in their hearts great pain and hatred,tufia..
If he had moved on and forgotten,he would hv been very successful too.
Wailer
I think there is more to that stealing of song as accused by blackface...
Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by anonymuz(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Many of you don't understand this thing......the pain is too deep and you may not know so or be in blackface's shoe until uve been robbed of what would have made you great in life and in return, the person doesn't properly settle you...

It's not just a song.....it was actually an exchange of destiny...Tuface is so so wicked to not have settled with blackface till this very moment...

For those of you saying why has blackface not been able to blow with another song, i hope u know that some artists are just destined to make it to the world wt jst one song?? And dat song alone will gv dem all dey want in life and with that eye, many songs can be honored..imagine someone stealing dah song and has cared less abt u? Most times u may have 15 songs in an album but na only one go blow, does that mean d person doesn't know how to sing?

Make ona free this man jor
you are very reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by PrinzCarter(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Today's prayer point any person DAT will use any of my ideal ,talent or gift DAT would HV escalated me fall down n die ......

6 Likes

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by cr7lomo: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Many of you don't understand this thing......the pain is too deep and you may not know so or be in blackface's shoe until uve been robbed of what would have made you great in life and in return, the person doesn't properly settle you...

It's not just a song.....it was actually an exchange of destiny...Tuface is so so wicked to not have settled with blackface till this very moment...

For those of you saying why has blackface not been able to blow with another song, i hope u know that some artists are just destined to make it to the world wt jst one song?? And dat song alone will gv dem all dey want in life and with that eye, many songs can be honored..imagine someone stealing dah song and has cared less abt u? Most times u may have 15 songs in an album but na only one go blow, does that mean d person doesn't know how to sing?

U hv said it all...thank u jare..... Nigerians are very wicked people and so so shallow

5 Likes

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by justli: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
ruffDiamond:
bloody lie from Satan pit if hell! this guy,no matter weyin u dimwit call him was main the main brain behind the success of the original plan b!I ve come across nigga like 2 faced idiot and betrayal !their kind can steal destiny for this workd

Blackface stooge, I see you too don high
Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by justli: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin
Sirjamo:
Even me self, na car charger I need now. I dey inside Young shall grow dey travel go Asaba, we don near Ewu junction

grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Ohraykon: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ANYBODY WHO BELIEVES THAT 2BABA IS GAY CAN AS WELL BELIEVE THAT TINUBU CAN MAKE HEAVEN.....IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT......

he is actually bi.
Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Ohraykon: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
comshots:
Make he pay blackface 2m the matter go resolve.I don hear am from former workers of 2baba for rumours club for gra,ikeja say the guy stingy pass buhari and okocha.
tubaba stingy die if not black face for don quiet since grin

3 Likes

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
It’s well ooooo.
Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Num07033711115(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
comshots:
Make he pay blackface 2m the matter go resolve.I don hear am from former workers of 2baba for rumours club for gra,ikeja say the guy stingy pass buhari and okocha.

if you notices tuface is nt like other musician who spend their money labishly the guy get plan so get sense.

remember this same blackface claim say psquare stole their song DO ME From him, who knw am help me ask am wey he they keep him song wey b say na only him dem they steal from

4 Likes

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Gandollar(f): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ohraykon:
he is actually bi.
E don browse you? cheesy grin
Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by cr7lomo: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
This reminds me of the movie social network...it's just the same exact story of how mark zukerburg stole the Facebook idea from his partners and established it...till he was sued and the judgement was for him to pay his former partners huge sums as compensation.... most people tend to forget those that made them... Ronaldo settled the guy that helped his career the day scouts came to watch him...the guy is leaving like a king ... tuface just wants his former partner to b loyal to him answering him sir and calling him oga and chairman... African mentality, that's y we just can't grow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Shopatcandice(f): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Now we don hear. You better move on before jealousy go kill you,

By the way guys, check out my signature. I sell grade1 USA used laptops, fashion wears, kitchen gadgets and weight loss. We gat you totally covered.
WhatsApp: +2347033017757. Instagram/Facebook: shop at Candice. Instagram/Facebook: Candice fashion online store

1 Like

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
delugajackson:
If this guy eventually dies, let it be known that anger, bitterness, jealousy and hatred for another man's success were the causes of his death. People who habour such pro-longed hatred do not live long.
Absolutely
Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

I know these 38 likes and 4 shares are not for what you posted but for your profile pics. lol. anyway i will add +1 like but it is for the profile picture. I dont mind appreciating your nice look in real life sha if ok by you. I am presently in Abj........ we can hook up if you dont mind. but your moniker dey fear pesin o
Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Ohraykon: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gandollar:
E don browse you? cheesy grin
i marvel at ur ignorance u guys dont even know the deep stuffs ur celebs do dey dia make pant dey wear you.
Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nickijoy:
You can't pay people like black face off, they want all you have...they want your life to be specific, and y'all know nothing about what must have gone down between these two and I'm pretty sure 2baba must have tried to help him at one point or the other but pride no go let black face gree.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by 8stargeneral: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dis blackface guy can nag like woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by TruthHurts100: 12:07am On Mar 20, 2019
damiloladuke:
Singer Blackface has finally opened up on the reason why he called 2face gay in a new song he released days ago.

While speaking in an interview with LIB, he said the fact he called him gay may not actually man he is gay and it is normal for artistes to say all sorts in a diss song.

He said;

‘Yes I called him Gay, its a normal thing in music when you are yabbing someone, people have been doing it for ages. I can abuse his mother and say anything its normal’.

When asked why he decided to put out a diss song despite the fact that they have a pending case in court, Blackface said,

‘having a case in court doesn’t stop me from doing music. He has the same case in court and he’s been taking secret shots at me with his ‘Oyi’ and other songs, so its not a problem at all’.

He went on to say,

‘I’ve always said it that if and when I want to yab 2face I’ll call him out directly, I’m not like him that’s been taking secret shots at me for ages. Go and listen to ‘Oyi’ he’s taking shots at me but he’s using the Idoma language to confuse you people that its a love song ‘Oyi’ is used to refer to a male in his language.

If you also listen to his song ‘Only Me’, the line ‘i no say no be everybody sabi play ball’ line is also directly a shot at me. If he’s bold enough, he should grant an interview to address the issue but he won’t’.

https://lailasnews.com/why-i-called-2face-gay-in-my-diss-song-blackface/

Hunger na bastarrrrd

1 Like

Re: Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song by Justinba1997(m): 12:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Nickijoy:
maybe 2baba Did Nt Stole From Him Dats Why He Does Nt Want To Pay Him Any Penny,Imagine 2baba Paying Him Will Make Ppl Believe He Stole From Him For Real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his / Fatima Timbo Slays In Swimwear (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.