Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:52 PM

JUST IN!!! Electoral Fraud: Abia North PDP Senator's Bail Application Leaks (pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Electoral Fraud: Abia North PDP Senator's Bail Application Leaks (pic (1051 Views)

Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) / Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Court Declares Prince Ned Nwoko Winner Of The Delta North PDP Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!!! Electoral Fraud: Abia North PDP Senator's Bail Application Leaks (pic by Igboblog: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
JUST IN!!! Electoral Fraud: Abia North PDP Senator's Bail Application Leaks (Photos)

Following the conclusion of 2019 general elections, Igbere TV has obtained the bail application of the People's Democratic Party candidate, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa who was arrested for alleged electoral fraud.

Igbere TV recalls that Senator Mao Ohuabunwa had denied being arrested or wanted by the Nigerian Police.

He described the report as “a hoax and ridiculous" and further said there was no iota of truth in the rumour which he said was intended by the peddlers to smear his image.

According to him, “those behind the rumour just want to use it as a smoke screen to divert attention from their obvious connivance in the breaches of the Electoral Act during the polls."

But in the leaked bail application obtained by Igbere TV, the Nigerian Police revealed that Senator Ohuabunwa was arrested for snatching Electoral Materials in the just concluded Presidential and National Assembly elections.

Igbere TV had reported that Sen. Ohuabunwa was arrested  over strong allegations of kidnap, rigging and destruction of result sheets during the National Assembly elections.

See the bail application below,

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/595627/just-electoral-fraud-abia-north-pdp-senators-bail-application-leaks-photos/

Re: JUST IN!!! Electoral Fraud: Abia North PDP Senator's Bail Application Leaks (pic by SEGLIZ: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
...... I can't but activate silent mode here.
Re: JUST IN!!! Electoral Fraud: Abia North PDP Senator's Bail Application Leaks (pic by Igboblog: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: JUST IN!!! Electoral Fraud: Abia North PDP Senator's Bail Application Leaks (pic by centoke30(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
In as much as I'm a staunch PDP man, this man should take a chill pill.
His Fucking stingy and doesn't deserve to go back there. At least I felt his stinginess so many times

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Electoral Fraud: Abia North PDP Senator's Bail Application Leaks (pic by meeky007(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
centoke30:
His Fucking stingy and doesn't deserve to go back there. At least I felt his stinginess so many times
jhe come to resemble T AOrji
Re: JUST IN!!! Electoral Fraud: Abia North PDP Senator's Bail Application Leaks (pic by nazicartel(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
centoke30:
very very very very stingy...
Re: JUST IN!!! Electoral Fraud: Abia North PDP Senator's Bail Application Leaks (pic by AmadiAba: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Why this post no hit front page?
Re: JUST IN!!! Electoral Fraud: Abia North PDP Senator's Bail Application Leaks (pic by AmadiAba: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2019
A lying Senator busted!

@Lalasclara pls do the needful
Re: JUST IN!!! Electoral Fraud: Abia North PDP Senator's Bail Application Leaks (pic by Swaycater(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2019
if they conduct that election 100 times, OHU (Slave) will fail 100 times

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers arrest Vice Chairman who informs to bandits, kidnappers in Zamfara / Check Radiation Level (SAR) Of Your Smartphone By USSD Code *#07# / Watch El-zakzaky's Daughter Speak So Boldly And Fearlessly To The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.