Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

What All Men Secretly Wants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What All Men Secretly Wants (529 Views)

9 Signs Your Ex Is Waiting For You And Secretly Wants You Back / ...but why do all Men Secretly Find Bobrisky Vey Attractive?? / Things She Secretly Wants You To Do In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What All Men Secretly Wants by ecstasy357(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Woe is me! for I am like every other man, my eyes seeks out pretty girls.

The good men are no more, there's not one single good man out there. They all act righteously waiting for the right time to pounce on the vulnerable.

They just can't wait to do their heart's bidding; the manager asks, the gateman asks, and the one who's on your side also asks for it.

The best of them is like a fisherman's net, the most upright is sharper than a hunter's spear. The day the truth shall come out, they all shall be perplexed.

Trust not that your friend, not even that mentor; keep the affairs of your heart and the troubles of your life far from her that lies in the bosom of men.

Sons have risen up against their fathers, daughters against mothers, friends have been sold out... your enemy is very close. I repeat, the one who seeks your downfall is in your house.

Therefore, I have decided to trust no one but God... I will wait for Him, and He will surely answer.

Inspiration: Micah 7:1-7

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Kiss You? / .... / Stop Deceiving Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.