Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (32029 Views)

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed / Adesina: Atiku Was Part Of Nigeria's Rot, He Lacks Right To Criticise Buhari / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by dre11(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
In a tweet, Fani-Kayode wrote:

A prominent PDP leader from the NC told me that southerners should not attack or criticise Buhari.

He said only northerners should attack Buhari so as not to upset the north. No wonder Buhari trounced him in his state.

He is a shameless coward, a useful idiot and an accursed slave.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1107866737486323712?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

9 Likes

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Taguchi: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
which one be upset the north

well I trust my brothers they are not cowards.... the same can't be said of my other brothers from the.........

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by seunmsg(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Bukola Saraki is on the table that FFK is shaking. grin grin

PDP attacking PDP no be my problem.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
seunmsg:
Bukola Saraki is the table that FFK is shaking. grin grin

PDP attacking PDP no be my problem
The PDP leader is likely to be Aliyu Babangida Muazu, former Niger state governor

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Amuocha: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
NC PDP leader grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by ColdHeatt: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
FFK consistently making enmies out of supposed friends. One day, one of them will hurt him.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by RoyalUc(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
ColdHeatt:
FFK consistently making enmies out of supposed friends. One day, one of them will hurt him.

Very true!

He thinks silence is cowardice...

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by senatordave1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
RoyalUc:

Very true!

He thinks silence is cowardice...
But he is right here.this is another reason why buhari won atiku.Atiku is just wasting his time,majority of northerners plus a large number of those around atiku voted buhari who is believed to be pro north than atiku.frequent verbal attacks of northerners by southerners also embolden them to support bubu

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by tuniski: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
seunmsg:

Most definitely not saraki. Look the way of conservative pdp guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Gandollar(f): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
seunmsg:

And here I was thinking you had small sense. cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by RoyalUc(m): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

But he is right here.this is another reason why buhari won atiku.Atiku is just wasting his time,majority of northerners plus a large number of those around atiku voted buhari who is believed to be pro north than atiku.frequent verbal attacks of northerners by southerners also embolden them to support bubu

Very true!
The point is, FFK should know when to talk and when to keep quiet.

He should refrain from attacking everybody and creating enemies for himself...

The way he is going, he might die by his own sword

24 Likes

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by iammo(m): 12:26am On Mar 20, 2019
After his post regarding sultan of sokoto, I knew he was closing in on serous beating from northerners, they just need an excuse to show him the bitter side of dagger, their patience was simply for buhari's reelection. His northern PDP friend is really a good person and i hope he listens

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by ExAngel007(f): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2019
this ffk guy talks rubbish always

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by durangokid: 1:32am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=ColdHeatt post=76810398]FFK consistently making enmies out of supposed friends. One day, one of them will hurt him.[/quote. And then go away free?]

2 Likes

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Peacemaker5128: 2:05am On Mar 20, 2019
Is this man still fuking Bianca
I'm confused

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by wallex1983(m): 2:49am On Mar 20, 2019
V
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by tobechi74: 3:49am On Mar 20, 2019
how many northerners criticise him?

1 Like

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Amumaigwe: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

Very true!
The point is, FFK should know when to talk and when to keep quiet.

He should refrain from attacking everybody and creating enemies for himself...

The way he is going, he might die by his own sword

Afonja kept quiet and yet did not die by his own sword. He rather died by the sword of his frienemy. What's your point?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by RoyalUc(m): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Afonja kept quiet and yet did not die by his own sword. He rather died by the sword of his frienemy. What's your point?

My point is, FFK should stop insulting people.
Insulting people and meddling with matters that do not concern him isn't a show of bravery. Do you think it is?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by orisa37: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2019
Undeveloped Diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Corrinthians(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2019
Attention seeking whòre and a blabbermouth cùnt whose antics and stupidity appeals only to a certain people from a certain part of the country.

No one told you nothing, no one will. Who cares what dirty hole you shove your vacuous head into? Certainly not Buhari. Reason why you were ignored like the hungry little buzzard you are for four long years!

Cc: ngadaAwo.

My son, I am back. cheesy

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by orisa37: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2019
So the North was vexed when OBJ criticised him?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Corrinthians(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Bukola Saraki is on the table that FFK is shaking. grin grin

If you believe someone did tell him anything, them you probably believe a tortoise runs faster than a cheetah.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by cursedAbiola(f): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
Corrinthians:
Attention seeking whòre and a blabbermouth cùnt whose antics and stupidity appeals only to a certain people from a certain part of the country.

No one told you nothing, no one will. Who cares what dirty hole you shove your vacuous head into? Certainly not Buhari. Reason why you were ignored like the hungry little buzzard you are for four long years!

Cc: ngadaAwo.

My son, I am back. cheesy
[/s]
Rubbish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Corrinthians(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2019
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
Rubbish
ngadaAwo, is this you? Please confirm so the games can begin. grin

Dont be a coward hiding under q different skirt. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Pearlyakin(m): 7:18am On Mar 20, 2019
ExAngel007:
these ffk guy talks rubbish always
This and not these.

1 Like

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by BafanaBafana: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2019
FFk is a very powerful somebody that singlehandedly determines the outcome of elections. If he supports Mr A, you can be 100% sure that mr B is winning.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by cursedAbiola(f): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
Corrinthians:
ngadaAwo, is this you? Please confirm so the games can begin. grin

Dont be a coward hiding under q different skirt. grin
[/s]
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by hisexcellency34: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Coward FFK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Macmoni(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Ffk im not with u on diz.... D man only adviced you wat with d insults
Or are u not a pdp member anymore... Why cant u settle diz amongst urselves

4 Likes

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by sureheaven(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2019
That's to tell you you've overdone things .

Excess of anything is bad.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Rioted In Lagos In 1971 Over The Death Of 2 Demonstrators (Throwback) / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Man Loses Wife In Abuja Bomb Blast, Just One Year After Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.