Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal (589 Views)

Agency Banking (pos) / Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal / Agency Banking Opportunities In PLATEAU, BAUCHI And GOMBE States. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal by Euchaay: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
If you are interested in POS business and you have start up capital of 50k for account funding and 5k registration fee Dm me let's take it from there. The materials will be deployed to your location as soon as you complete your registration with us
Re: Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Is the 50k for Mpos/POS or for acct funding.
Re: Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal by Euchaay: 6:37am On Mar 20, 2019
grayht:
Is the 50k for Mpos/POS or for acct funding.
For account funding
Re: Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2019
Euchaay:

For account funding
then how do one get the mpos or pos for the business
Re: Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal by Euchaay: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2019
grayht:
then how do one get the mpos or pos for the business
it will be deployed to you upon completion of your registration

1 Like

Re: Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal by Euchaay: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Euchaay:
it will be deployed to you upon completion of your registration
thanks to those that have registered still waiting for more applications
Re: Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal by thosyno63(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
hello. can u pm ur watsapp id?
Re: Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 21, 2019
Euchaay:
If you are interested in POS business and you have start up capital of 50k for account funding and 5k registration fee Dm me let's take it from there. The materials will be deployed to your location as soon as you complete your registration with us

this guy is a scam POS is free go to your bank and apply for POS or better still talk to your account officer he will get you one, if u Don pay the 5k then your money is gone.

thanks
Re: Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal by Euchaay: 5:23am On Mar 21, 2019
meflow:

this guy is a scam POS is free go to your bank and apply for POS or better still talk to your account officer he will get you one, if u Don pay the 5k then your money is gone.

thanks
you must not comment and everything in Nigeria can never be scam, am not supposed to reply you just waka pass my post
Re: Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 21, 2019
Euchaay:
you must not comment and everything in Nigeria can never be scam, am not supposed to reply you just waka pass my post

you are a scam full time scam guys be careful I have worked with POS companies and I know what is take to get a POS so don't let this scam get your money eat up go to your bank if you need POS, your bank will contact there PTSP provider to get you One FOR FREE

thanks

make una no talk say I no tell una ooo
Re: Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal by Euchaay: 5:31am On Mar 21, 2019
meflow:

you are a scam full time scam guys be careful I have worked with POS companies and I know what is take to get a POS so don't let this scam get your money eat up go to your bank if you need POS, your bank will contact there PTSP provider to get you One FOR FREE

thanks

make una no talk say I no tell una ooo
Mr know all thank you for your warnings ehh if you have been scamming people doesn't mean everyone is a scammer too. Please I beg you in the name of God don't derail my thread because I haven't scammed you before and have no intention of scamming anyone thank you
Re: Agency Banking/pos Withdrawal by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2019
Euchaay:
Mr know all thank you for your warnings ehh if you have been scamming people doesn't mean everyone is a scammer too. Please I beg you in the name of God don't derail my thread because I haven't scammed you before and have no intention of scamming anyone thank you

can you answer this questions

1. do you work with Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)?
2. are u a banker?
3. what's your Name? in full
4. which bank do you work with?
5. do you work with a PTSP company?
6. which PTSP company do you work with?
7. what's the name of the POS you want to give out to your customers?
8. where is your location?
9. how do you generate TID?
10. can you show us a prove that Nigeria Government approve you as a POS provider?

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalander, How Genuine Is This Invitation / I Just Get This Now Pls Palz Anthentical This Msg / Help!!! Interview Invitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.