Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks (76251 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by 2mercy: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
....... threatens to burn her alive

A CREEPY husband is in the habit of sending nude pictures of himself and his well-endowed girlfriend to his wife, just to spite her.

Canisius Taziveyi and his wife Theresa Mabutho are both police officers but the level of abuse exhibited by Taziveyi is at another level. As such they have since gone on separation but he sends nude pictures of himself and his bootylicious girlfriend to his estranged wife as a form of emotional abuse.

Canisius Taziveyi

At one point, taking a break from sending nudes, he threatened to burn her alive with a petrol bomb.

Knowing that her husband was a “doer” she applied for a peace order before he petrol bombed her, as he had threatened to.

“I have a problem with my husband whom we are legally married but we are now on separation as he moved to stay with another woman by the name of Massie Dube in Nkulumane.

“He emotionally abuses me by sending naked photos of him and his girlfriend. He is in the habit of insulting and degrading me in front of my neighbours and workmates,” she said in court.

She further revealed that he also threatened to burn her alive using a petrol bomb and has taken all their matrimonial property.

“He took some property saying he was sharing it. He moved away with all his clothes, two motor vehicles, pool table and marriage certificate. He is very violent and damaged my property which includes 18 windows, 42 inch television, plates and pots.

“He takes my phone and starts sending vulgar messages to my friends to tarnish my image. I am a human being and I will end up retaliating so I request the long arm of the law to help. I reported at work since we are both police officers,” she said.

Western Commonage magistrate Urgent Vundla granted the order. The respondent has to stay away from applicant’s place of residence and must not physically, verbally, emotionally abuse and threaten the applicant.

https://www.myzimbabwe.co.zw/news/42425-policeman-sends-wife-bedroom-pics-with-his-girlfriend-with-big-buttocks-threatens-to-burn-her-alive.html

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
This kind of news shouldn't even be on NL, if I was a mod, I would delete it instantly, wat manner of fûckery is this, when China is doing surgery remotely, these idiots are here sending nude pic n threatening each other, the person wey swear for Africa don die since and the swear dey work.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by ExAngel007(f): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
but some men are so bitter about their ex that they can do anything to get to her.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by faithfull18(f): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by grad2012(f): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
its so obvious he's not mentally ok.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by maticdamian(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
WE

WANT

TO

SEE

THE

NUDES

20 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by kingxsamz(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2019
If Seun got a dollar for every fake news that's been posted on Nairaland's fp, he'd have been a billionaire.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by oliidell(m): 3:38am On Mar 20, 2019
kingxsamz:
If Seun got a dollar for every fake news that's been posted on Nairaland's fp, he'd have been a billionaire.

He actually does, more than $1 in fact...and yes, he is a billionaire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Epositive(m): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2019
oliidell:

I greet you. PA

25 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by ValCon888: 6:54am On Mar 20, 2019
I came here looking for picture of big buttocks and OP just do me wayo.
OP, may Sango and Amadioha brush your teeth for trying to deceive us.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Gofwane(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2019
How we do we verify the authenticity of this news when there isn't a single sample of the alleged nude pictures

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by KendrickAyomide: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2019
oliidell:

seun financial assistant . i greet you

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by punisha: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2019
This one is a strong case of a man who hasn't grown up...He reminds me of one efulefu here that still reasons backwards and thinks snapping and calling a 20years old girl he probably even slept with a bit.ch for still staying back in his miserable room to charge his phone will give him some satisfaction...

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2019
shocked

Big buttocks

Where's the big buttocks cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by slawomir: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by yomiyomi1234: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2019
where are we heading to in this part of the world?
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Flexy2vybes(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Big buttocks plz

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Satan is truly handsome!
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 20, 2019
so where's the naked and big buttons pics

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by frozen70(f): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2019
That Zimbabwe and Kenya have madness for sex escapedes
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2019
No pic?
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by richidinho(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2019
if you came to see the unclad picture also, gather here
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by kuuljay(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Where is the picture of the backside you bastard

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2019
The life of a typical negroe.
No evolving. Just a sex craving animal.
I pity those females who look at them as humans to breed with.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Oyindidi(f): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2019
cool
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Kendumazy(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2019
Marriage and it's wahala.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link below
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by wethebest(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2019
D uku nkor
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by cardoctor(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2019
Whaaaaaaaaaat??
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by tillaman(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2019
Screw you Op I came here for the Ass!! Do well to post the big buttocks so I can unscrew you!!

Yours sincerely
a concerned nairalander

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.