Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) (62150 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by ikemesit4477: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2019
grin the same thing happen in my area sometime ago! A man came and took away the mattress he bought for his woman friend, on the ground that anytime he visited her, he found another man lying on the mattress he bought with his sweat! That was how the relationship ended! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2019
My nigga
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Lakside1955(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2019
So u be side guy grin
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by victorian(f): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2019
That's so wrong. It shows he's very stingy.

Things I bought for one of my ex, laptop 120k and a bag pack of 20k, I didn't take it back. I left it with him. Maybe because I still loved him back then.
We still talk once in a while as just friends Nw.
When I give I remove eye.

Very stingy vindictive man! angry

Better not to even give her anything than to give and take back. He's as good as the devil who doesn't give free gift. Smhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by cr7lomo: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2019
Fake news
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by tojahh(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2019
Hahaha.

Correct Man. I don't subscribe to men undertaking fatherly duties for girls especially lazy ones. When a girl buys you anything, she announces it to high heaven.

I tell guys... Make I just chop him money small na prostitutes take full everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by repent4christ: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2019
you no like atiku but you like his money, hahaha
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by castrokins(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Reminds Me When My Cousin Hired Guys To Snatch A Wristwatch He'd Bought For A Girl He Liked At High School.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Topmaike007(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2019
sweerychick:
Useless news! Thats a different picture from a guy that stays in the US carrying a refrigerator, nairaland and half baked news!!!
he pain am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Sixteen2012: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:

Things I bought for one of my ex, laptop 120k and a bag pack of 20k, I didn't take it back. I left it with him. Maybe because I still loved him back then.

Better not to even give her anything than to give and take back. He's as good as the devil who doesn't give free gift. Smhhhhh

How do we believe you... Where is the receipt undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2019
Very good
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Zombiekiller010: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by repent4christ: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:

different strokes for different folks. your kind but dont insult others ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by slysteel: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2019
Nairaland and her kindergarten bloggers,this incident took place in the US and somebody used it as a meme on Facebook and you copied and posted here,what nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Mekanus(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:

If you don't stop lying, someday you will grow up to be a policewoman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2019
eezeribe:
Correct bro... Very strong guy... See how he just lifted the fridge like how he used to lift his ex girlfriend whenever he wanted to do it on the table....
I support the guy 100 %.... After a break up, our naturally needy ladies would let go of you, but would still hold on to the dividends of the former relationship such as cars, phones, laptops etc...
Since you no longer value him, you should be mature enough to return whatever he bought for you...
I always tell guys, stop doing father duties for hungry and broke girls...

Na correct guy be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Topmaike007(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2019
carammel:
Petty man
is it your Petty? Or do you work for him to decide how he behave?

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:
I am more concerned on how he raised the fridge
..and who took the snapshot also...
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Topmaike007(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Sixteen2012:

Bro leave the hoe to spill trash
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Saxopy71: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by CharlieMaria(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2019
grin
falcon01:
I am more concerned on how he raised the fridge
grin grin angry
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Agugbadin: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2019
Correct guy
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by anonymuz(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2019
HerTotoScream:
Who told u to buy things for a Hoe

You forgot all these hoes are only meant to be ravaged and dumped in a trash can

Nonsense and Black Face's Lamentations angry
brother I have done that I regretted it, never in my life will I buy something for someone that I'm not married to.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by victorian(f): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2019
Sixteen2012:

Have thrown it away. Seeing the receipt after the breakup will only make me angry, that I made a dumb mistake giving him such gifts. sad

But I don't do such silly mistakes anymore unless the man is my husband. Then yes, I can spend like no tomorrow on him and our kids. Money is meant to be spent and enjoyed .
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Topmaike007(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
My nigga

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Onelastgooddeed(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2019
carammel:
Petty man
coming from a female, it's expected..... he bought it, so he owns n can do anything with it unless the name on the receipt is that of d girl
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by peeps4u: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2019
Kingpee2:
You shouldn’t put up kindness you cnt complete ,very immature.

You're right, the lady shouldn't have been in a relationship she won't be committed to also. Very corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by victorian(f): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2019
Mekanus:
If you don't stop lying, someday you will grow up to be a policewoman.

Why would I lie?
Its not a lie.

Oh you think it's only men that spends on women?

Smiles, well some women spends on their men too, all because of love.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Topmaike007(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:

Have thrown it away. Seeing the receipt after the breakup will only make me angry, that I made a dumb mistake giving him such gifts. sad

But I don't do such silly mistakes anymore unless the man is my husband. Then yes, I can spend like no tomorrow on him and our kids. Money is meant to be spent and enjoyed .
in this age I buy something for you,you fucck up,I collect it back from you.. even I can't even buy anything expensive for a girl I have not yet marry.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Topmaike007(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:

Why would I lie?
Its not a lie.

Oh you think it's only men that spends on women?

Smiles, well some women spends on their men too, all because of love.
then you're a feminist

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Mekanus(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:

Why would I lie?
Its not a lie.
It's no big deal sha, it mustn't always have to be the men doing the spending. Relationship should be a 50/50 thing, instead of most girls seeing it as a job opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by victorian(f): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
in this age I buy something for you,you fucck up,I collect it back from you.. even I can't even buy anything expensive for a girl I have not marry.

Well that's you.

It doesn't mean, she won't buy same for herself later in life or even a better and newer version .

Las las she will buy it for herself later, if she's obsessed in having it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.