Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude (41145 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Resumes Official Duties As He Returns From Medical Leave / Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by SillyMods: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
DonPablo007:
na you no get sense pass, I'm not a party man but what happened in the election is glaring why did the president not sign the electoral bill?? He saw this coming. What happened where pdp won?
[/s]
IPOBite, PMB is smarter than all of idiotic pigs including Sarathief, Atiku and Secondus combined. Why would he sign the electoral bill with which his enemies wanted to rig him out of power? Where is your sense?
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by Francopol(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jibril want to go and charge his battery!
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by ijemz(f): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Time don reach?
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
bhella10:
Let's see what happens in these next 4years.

What are d happenings u are expecting 2c in d next 4years that u didn't c in d last 4 years regarding d subject of discussion?
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by bhella10: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
lexy2014:

What are d happenings u are expecting 2c in d next 4years that u didn't c in d last 4 years regarding d subject of discussion?
A renewed hope my brother. We should pray for whoever God has destined to lead us as a nation. I don't think their is harm in supporting our president elect irrespective of tribe region or religion.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
bhella10:
A renewed hope my brother. We should pray for whoever God has destined to lead us as a nation. I don't think their is harm in supporting our president elect irrespective of tribe region or religion.

What does renewed hope translate to? Which hope have u been carrying since 2015? Did u vote 4 buhari to give u renewed hope or 2 improve d country& d lives of its citizens? While u are praying 4d president, is he praying 4u or he is preying on u?
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by bhella10: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
lexy2014:

What does renewed hope translate to? Which hope have u been carrying since 2015? Did u vote 4 buhari to give u renewed hope or 2 improve d country& d lives of its citizens? While u are praying 4d president, is he praying 4u or he is preying on u?
Unlike the past president this one here isn't preying on the masses. That's the whole point of me voting a credible person to nudge the country to the promised land
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by lexy2014: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
bhella10:
Unlike the past president this one here isn't preying on the masses. That's the whole point of me voting a credible person to nudge the country to the promised land

Much of what u said aren't tangibles. Now how does "renewed hope" translate into tangibles 4 nigerians since we are talking about how d president couldn't fix a single hospital in d last 4years that will b good enough 4 him. So how does "renewed hope" translate into tangibles?

Again, what hope have u been carrying since 2015& how has that translated into tangibles? How has d country been "nudged" so far?

U talking of "credibility". At d advent of this administration in 2015, d mantra was "purchase made in Nigeria so that we can save forex". "Change begins with me"... Where's d credibility when d president said he will stop medical tourism but ended up spending much of his 1st tenure on medical tourism? How's he now different from those u say preyed on Nigerians in d past?
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by bhella10: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
lexy2014:

Much of what u said aren't tangibles. Now how does "renewed hope" translate into tangibles 4 nigerians since we are talking about how d president couldn't fix a single hospital in d last 4years that will b good enough 4 him. So how does "renewed hope" translate into tangibles?

Again, what hope have u been carrying since 2015& how has that translated into tangibles? How has d country been "nudged" so far?

U talking of "credibility". At d advent of this administration in 2015, d mantra was "purchase made in Nigeria so that we can save forex". "Change begins with me"... Where's d credibility when d president said he will stop medical tourism but ended up spending much of his 1st tenure on medical tourism? How's he now different from those u say preyed on Nigerians in d past?
I wish you would direct your gripes to the appropriate "constituded authority" not me. Bros I am tired.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
bhella10:
I wish you would direct your gripes to the appropriate "constituded authority" not me. Bros I am tired.

Who is d "constituted authority"? I thought u were holding brief 4d president?
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by bhella10: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
lexy2014:

Who is d "constituted authority"? I thought u were holding brief 4d president?
To some extent yes.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by lexy2014: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
bhella10:
To some extent yes.

Then u shouldn't b tired. U should b able to offer insight on d issues I raised. So far u haven't been able to
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by bhella10: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
lexy2014:

Then u shouldn't b tired. U should b able to offer insight on d issues I raised. So far u haven't been able to
I doubt if you would be convinced. your mind is made up already. plus I am mentally drained for now. I'm sorry.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
bhella10:
I doubt if you would be convinced. your mind is made up already. plus I am mentally drained for now. I'm sorry.

Sorry that u are mentally drained. Defending buhari is d most difficult job on d planet. So I understand. My mind isn't made up. U haven't presented any valid point or fact to support what u saying. So it won't just fly. D president didn't upgrade any hospital for 4years not even Aso rock clinic and then u say u are depending on "renewed hope". Hows that convincing?
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by Yopcity: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
izombie:
is there no available land in nigeria for buhari/fg to build a hospital that is the same as the london one he goes to so that he can go and rest there? In 4 years he hasn't built one.

And which doctors will work there ? Abokis or afonjas ?
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by MrLankeeee(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Okeson009:
[color=#990000][/color

If u type R. I. P it will become an hate speech grin cheesy
Yes you are right.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by MrLankeeee(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2019
JOMAX:

But you did already
Just assume I was thinking to write it.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by enemybulldozer(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2019
SillyMods:
Our president deserves the rest.

It's not easy to defeat Desperado Atiku, OBJ, Saraki and a host of other "owners of Nigeria".

If pigs don't like, they can port to Congo.

PMB won one of the two polling units in Aso Rock. Get your facts before spewing lies.

And he actually performed far better in SS and SE this time than his previous showings there. Check Cross River, Rivers, Delta and even Bayelsa and look at yourself in the mirror.

PMB scored 25% or more in 9 states of the 11 states in SE/SS. Only in Anambra, Enugh and Abia he didn't achieve that threshold. In the past, he couldn't even get 10% in the two regions.
Lol is this one among the patriotic citizens of this country??

This one is only patriotic to buhari and his sham of elections.

And for somebody that parades himself as a human being to believe that buhari truly won this sham of elections baffles me honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari / 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.