Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! (21032 Views)

Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Terry G And His Mother (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by googles: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2010
REALITY101:

Google I had a battle with yoo in my dream last night,  

And am sure I murdered you !!! you must be a cat with nine lives just gimme 8 more days to finish you
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2010
@Mobinga we didn't do it, I took her panties off and realized she's a male, are you gay? grin grin
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2010
Then my spirit will forever hurt you till death do us part, Who will say amen smiley
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by googles: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you ve been smoking some real dangerous stuff dat is not weed abi ?
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Mobinga: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2010
REALITY101:

@Mobinga we didn't do it, I took her panties off and realized she's a male, are you gay? grin grin
If googles is male, then i'm gay grin
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2010
lol@Mobinga, Googles, who owns that stone boo.ty on your profile?
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2010
They believe smoking weed, drunkenness and keeping late night out is what makes one a true superstar.

I pity him. Ginger master!!
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Mobinga: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2010
Repent cool cool

How Can I know Christ?
Salvation is deliverance from spiritual death and enslavement by sin. God provides salvation for all who believe and accept His free offer of forgiveness. Mankind’s only hope of redemption from the fallen sinful state is through the blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son–blood that was shed as Jesus died on the cross.

Choosing your place in eternity — it’s up to you!

The door is open … but walking through it is a personal choice. To ignore the open door, or to procrastinate, may not seem all that significant today. But on that future day, it will surpass all the other decisions we’ve ever made in our whole lives.

If you haven’t yet begun a relationship with God, here’s what you need to do:

A—Admit that all is not well between you and God. Not that you’re necessarily a bad person, but still … His standards are higher than you can reach. As the Bible says with some bluntness, “There is no difference…. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:22-23).

B—Believe that there’s still a chance to remedy this situation, however, thanks to the generous sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross. He took the punishment we deserved. He stepped up on our behalf. “You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly…. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 5:6 and 6:23).

C—Call out to the Lord for his forgiveness and acceptance. Tell Him honestly that you want to be changed on the inside. Ask Him to adopt you as one of His special children. He won’t brush you off. He will welcome you. In the words of the ancient prophet Joel, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” (Joel 2:32, Romans 10:13).

You can talk to God about this anytime, anywhere, using any words you wish. You don’t have to come up with a formal speech. Just be honest and tell God the essence of the A-B-C points above.

If you feel uneasy, here’s a short prayer you can say:

Dear God, I’d like to make things right with You. I admit I haven’t always lived the way I should and I’ve broken Your rules. I ask for Your forgiveness of my sins. Based on what Jesus did on my behalf, please accept me as one of Your children. I recognize you as the new Authority of my life, and I’ll do my best to follow Your direction. Be merciful to me, O God.
Amen.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/261573_Salvation_400_jpgc3a07ea5252887107ef7ccf998c6b9e6
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2010
Best @ religion section,
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by texazzpete(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2010
I wonder who they'll blame now. When an inebriated DaGrin went under a parked trailer, people blamed the Police and the trailer driver. Now TerryG does this.
When will these people realise that to drink and drive is totally wrong?
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by sandee575(f): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2010
Those demarcations or road dividers especially on WEMPCO road Ogba have been claiming
lives and property since they were erected there and nobody cares.
You dont have to be stoned to be a victim. Its sheer wickedness to leave such concrete structures
in the middle of the road without any street lights or reflectors to warn about their existence.
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by jbola(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2010
lets pray 4 him not 2 die like chiken as dagrin.i'm sure dis we b a lesson 2 others  sad
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by H2O3: 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2010
sandee575:

Those demarcations or road dividers especially on WEMPCO road Ogba have been claiming
lives and property since they were erected there and nobody cares.
You dont have to be stoned to be a victim. Its sheer wickedness to leave such concrete structures
in the middle of the road without any street lights or reflectors to warn about their existence.
Good point.  I agree with all points you made, although one would that if he is aware of the presence of such an erection, it would serve him well to slow down when he reaches that vicinity until the structure is demolished, or until amendments are made.

It is also sheer carelessness and wickedness to drive while intoxicated.  It could be worse.
Clearly, the man was not in the proper state of mind.
Thank God no innocent bystanders' lives were claimed.
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by BlueMagic2(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2010
Must u drink, smoke weed & party all night to be noticed as a star in naija. Another clear case of 1 loser not being able 2 handle his success. Pray he recovers from this incident & learns his mistake, sad
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by otokx(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2010
Please give him the ganja
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2010
I've no sympathy for anyone getting behind the wheel after downing alcohol. It's in times like this, I'm glad no one else was killed. A drink-driver that crashes their car and gets killed, my sympathy lies with those left behind.

Hope this guy and his friends make swift recoveries, and lessons are learned.
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2010
Siena bless you, Exactly my point.
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by emersy: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2010
I pray dat Terry G must not die like DA GRIN O  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2010
Theres no weed in heaven, but more dope in HELL!
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by flexystar(f): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2010
Terry G, u beta come back to this life because there is no Ginja in heaven or in hell even with the flames of fire.
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Marhoski(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2010
ginjah master shocked shocked shocked shocked
aboki when get e, dada
terry g dey rap on dis matter

the gingah guy will be back grin
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by honeric01(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2010
Uhm, i hope this is not another da grin undecided
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2010
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2010
honeric01:

Uhm, i hope this is not another da grin undecided

If im time don or never reach glory be to God!
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by agabaI23(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2010
Not again!
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Mobinga: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2010
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by agabaI23(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2010
loopback
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by ada24: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2010
Siena:

I've no sympathy for anyone getting behind the wheel after downing alcohol. It's in times like this, I'm glad no one else was killed. A drink-driver that crashes their car and gets killed, my sympathy lies with those left behind.

Hope this guy and his friends make swift recoveries, and lessons are learned.

couldn't agree more - the lack of discipline people have is extraordinary, speeding while drunk - might as well build ur own coffin and dig ur grave b4 entering the car. add that to no traffic calming measures and lack of street lights, need i say more

i feel for the family
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2010
Any more breaking news regarding the dude?
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by mansmith(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2010
mr terry,Nigerian roads are the worse roads to use at night.please avoid night movements as much as possible.u r too good to die on Nigerian roads/trap
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2010
Re: Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! by bisiaet: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2010
I just pray for him may good God spare him alive. But you guys please cant you guys stop all these late nite parade and drinking driving stuffs for God sake. 3am Terry G. what are you looking for where are coming from and where are you going? eehnnn for goodness sake? You so called celeb remember this is Nja, life pls has no duplicate, life na jeje oooo. Anybody who by his own error become disable or die will have himself to blame people will only sympathise and cry for a few moment and that is all. Please and please guy take life easy. May God spare his live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue / Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together / Kenneth Okonkwo To Contest For Enugu Governorship Election 2019. Declares (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.