Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives (17214 Views)

Why Do Cheating Men Fear Their Wives So Much? / Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public / Man Proudly Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wives Despite Heavy Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Why tagging spinsters for a post like this?
Den dey shud go n marry ,na also this their childish attitude dey scare men off...dey are perpetual spinsters mtchewweeeeeeeewwwwwww
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by Raalsalghul: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Den dey shud go n marry ,na also this their childish attitude dey scare men off...dey are perpetual spinsters mtchewweeeeeeeewwwwwww
You shouldn't have tagged them, they don't have the insight into your question.
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
acevic:

Lol grin

As you don fish me out. Make I yarn

I'm not married yet. I've never had sex with a pregnant woman. That would mean having sex with another niggas woman. A no no

I dey fear pregnant woman belle. He dey be like say e wan burst especially those big ones.

I figure that place will be well lubricated and I look forward to ticking that experience on my checklist with my wife when I get married.

My ex-hubby spotted
Pple like u who fear big tummy is y i wrote this ,
Better marry fast they are ladies scattered frm abj to ph city..ok
During my last pregnancy i feel h0rny àlways wt feeling nauseating ,my honeypot is always dripping and my pvssylips swollen .
My husband even have d gut 2 say "he is afraid of d place" Ahhh Men anyway!!
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by Martinez39(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaasaasaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaashahaha.grin..Easier said than done ,i pray d table wont break

Spread her legs like rumour" grin haahahaha please ..U ar damn funny
The table has to be strong. Besides, she will just rest on her back and stay still while you go back and forth using your big pestle to pound the arena. You must have the stamina to stand and serve it hot.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:

You shouldn't have tagged them, they don't have the insight into your question.
i just tagged pple i know ,and i knew just 5-6 married men n women here
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by martius101(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
nonentity 2 of u ar worthless

Ani ..... ode ni e .... ode.
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jcole1985:

I don't get thought what as much
check the post sillyass
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
grad2012:
cheesy grin cool still going through the comments Ma.
how did i know u ar C.R.A exco ? grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Comment readers association
Excos are

Vice president eberechi24

Provost walex360

Fin sec jawalis
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by Eberechi24(f): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Comment readers association
Vice president eberechi24
Lol, ayam single nah and ayam yet to get pregnant.
So, lemme kuku observe and learn.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Eberechi24:

Lol, ayam single nah and ayam yet to get pregnant.

So, lemme kuku observe and learn.
Learn well cos most men are childishly wicked
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
kiss
Martinez39:
The table has to be strong. Besides, she will just rest on her back and stay still while you go back and forth using your big pestle to pound the arena. You must have the stamina to stand and serve it hot.
I presume u ar married

Married men are the real men ,no be all these indomie boys wey i dey swallow dia insults daily grin
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by Amatarasha(f): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
(: For The Mature above 30 indomie gang stare clear grin .)
I remember When I Was Carrying the pregnancy of my 2nd daughter Years back! I found out that My -husband Was so afraid of me..Infact If i call him na Yes Ma! I go hear'
Isnt That Pathetic?
Honourable for that matter. grin
I latter found out As much as he loves the child in my womb ,As a baby he is "He stil cower from the sight of my protruding stomach.

This happens also in all family ,"If You Get belle" Fear go dey catch dem" MEN YOUR WIVES NEEDS YOU MORE THAN EVER WHEN SHE IS PREGNANT"
BECAUSE A PREGNANT WOMAN IS 10TIMES H0RNIER THAN NORMAL WOMAN.
Men please tell us your reason for this atrocious avoidance!

Cc immhotep Lzaa wetdick amatarasha zexy2030
Akuruoulo nwanyiawkaetiti presh561 westaslave2 west601 princfred oochi123 kaleydd2000 okenwaa lord7 kunleo funmisticqueen grad2012
Timekeeper keryj chiipink Bluejayy
MaMa Am Back!
Wats happening?

SO U MEAN IF AM PREGNANT AND HELPLESS MY HUSBAND WEE RUN AWAY SAY FEAR FEAR KILO PROBLEM NIEE?
I WILL KILL HIM WHEN HE IS BACK,

I HAVE never been pregnant before ,But in book of genesis chapter 10 for God to use pregnancy n labor curse women ,i found it unfair.

I want to be a reverend sister! Yes i hate

Suffer suffer
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by Eberechi24(f): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Learn well cos most men are childishly wicked
Lol, timid should be right word to use not wicked, cause most men do it out of love and care they have for their wives and babies.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amatarasha:
MaMa Am Back!
Wats happening?

SO U MEAN IF AM PREGNANT AND HELPLESS MY HUSBAND WEE RUN AWAY SAY FEAR FEAR KILO PROBLEM NIEE?

I HAVE never been pregnant before ,But in book of genesis chapter 10 for God to use pregnancy n labor curse women ,i found it unfair.

Suffer suffer
younglady... Wt exercise ur pregnancy Will be fun ,
Dnt be scared

1 Like

Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Eberechi24:

Lol, timid should be right word to use not wicked, cause most men do it out of love and care they have for their wives and babies.
Sister i just tire for d matter God go bless seun for dis forum .timid is an understatement ,wen u ar pregnant watch ur husband become ur son

.i wrote this on twitter and all sort of kindergerten boys came for insult .
Thank God we av mature men here.
Nwaamaikpe wt his maturity brought me here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by West601(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Why tagging spinsters for a post like this?
oya oga wey get 5wives talk your own make we hear
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by Raalsalghul: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
West601:
oya oga wey get 5wives talk your own make we hear
Na u my state guy dey tackle me like this.
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by West601(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amatarasha:
MaMa Am Back!
Wats happening?

Suffer suffer
then you better stay away from dick
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by West601(m): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Na u my state guy dey tackle me like this.
no vex my guy na just say u talk like say as we spinsters NVR marry mean say we NVR Bleep a pregnant girl b4
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by DhayvidCruz(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.......women. No go kii person o

1 Like

Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by acevic: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
My ex-hubby spotted
Pple like u who fear big tummy is y i wrote this ,
Better marry fast they are ladies scattered frm abj to ph city..ok
During my last pregnancy i feel h0rny àlways wt feeling nauseating ,my honeypot is always dripping and my pvssylips swollen .
My husband even have d gut 2 say "he is afraid of d place" Ahhh Men anyway!!

grin grin
No be small fear o.
I think I see pregnant women as being extremely fragile and deserve every fragment of care.
Hahahah...me I can't be afraid of the place sha o
I must enter. Even if I'm hesitating, my junior won't hesitate.

Well, my fishing net is positioned outside the shores of naija so na there wifey dey. grin
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by Martinez39(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
kissI presume u ar married

Married men are the real men ,no be all these indomie boys wey i dey swallow dia insults daily grin
I am not married. Still in my early twenties. Don't mind those boys jare. They are not real men that's why you see them every now and then bringing their relationship struggles seeking advice when they could just use common sense.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by martyns303(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
I am literally afraid of pregnant women, my pregnant neighbor always laugh when she sees me, she can see the concern on my face and sometimes she ends up saying "Martyns, I am fine it doesn't hurt". She said the only time she notices the pregnancy is when she want to bend and can't, or when she wants to do certain chores that the protruding stomach stands in the way, otherwise she's OK. it's comforting to hear that but still it's scary, can you imagine walking around with mini human developing inside of u? like today the eyes will develop and then weeks later legs will come out and then ear and then nose then mouth then intenstine all of that process going on inside somebody. Ah!!!!

One time me and my GF was gisting on random stuff and she said if we get married and she wants to put to bed, that I will be present in the labor room to witness my baby being born, the thought of it almost gave me HPB, I know I will pass out on seeing a sight like that. I told her when she's 5 months pregnant I am going to run away and let either of our mothers come stay with her till the baby is born.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by West601(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
I am not married. Still in my early twenties. Don't mind those boys jare. They are not real men that's why you see them every now and then bringing their relationship struggles seeking advice when they could just use common sense.
nonsense
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by Martinez39(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
West601:
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
acevic:

grin grin
No be small fear o.
I think I see pregnant women as being extremely fragile and deserve every fragment of care.
Hahahah...me I can't be afraid of the place sha o
I must enter. Even if I'm hesitating, my junior won't hesitate.

Well, my fishing net is positioned outside the shores of naija so na there wifey dey. grin
u ar outside d shores wow
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
but u talk like som1 above 30..
Wow ...cucci mind
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
martyns303:
I am literally afraid of pregnant women, my pregnant neighbor always laugh when she sees me, she can see the concern on my face and sometimes she ends up saying "Martyns, I am fine it doesn't hurt". She said the only time she notices the pregnancy is when she want to bend and can't, or when she wants to do certain chores that the protruding stomach stands in the way, otherwise she's OK. it's comforting to hear that but still it's scary, can you imagine walking around with mini human developing inside of u? like today the eyes will develop and then weeks later legs will come out and then ear and then nose then mouth then intenstine all of that process going on inside somebody. Ah!!!!

One time me and my GF was gisting on random stuff and she said if we get married and she wants to put to bed, that I will be present in the labor room to witness my baby being born, the thought of it almost gave me HPB, I know I will pass out on seeing a sight like that. I told her when she's 5 months pregnant I am going to run away and let either of our mothers come stay with her till the baby is born.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha...shuuuuuucks
Fear fear ...Dia is a unique feeling that makes pregnant ok if d husband is willing to comply,
Unique h0rny feeling is natural it helps reduce strain,

Even if u wont be there during giving u av 2 be rubbing her back ,
Wont u lyk to taste d breast milk of ur wife because 7-9months it will be overflowing.
So u wl be there to reduce d milk n glucose water.
This is d opportunity u av to enjoy ur wife essense

But d truth is that u there nt be absent during delivery ,or she kills u
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
West601:
nonsense
west dear y fighting him ..ar u dragging fiancee
Re: Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Do u want some reasonable writeup ?
Meet me on political angle i will beat u hands down
Religious angle u wont reach me by quarter cos i know living God n how he works mother than ur hellbound pastor .

Should we make a bet mortal?
Yet again another stupid words coming out from you, you are only suggesting we argue about politics and religion, there's nothing reasonable about that. we may or may not have same religious or political point of view so why would I want to start arguing with you. Coming up with reasonable stuff apart from sex and relationship doesn't correlate with argument.

PS. Am atheist I can begin to argue on things that don't exist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? / Alamomin Gane Masoyiya Ta Gaskiya / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.