Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Dark Room - Episode 23 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dark Room - Episode 23 (355 Views)

Dark Room - Episode 15 / Dark Room - Episode 2 / Dark Room - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dark Room - Episode 23 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:03am On Mar 20, 2019
*Dark Room - Episode 23*

���‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀

Emancipation.....

I spent another three years in prison before completing my book.

Pastor James and Joyce were my best buddies, they always came visiting, they followed me for my studio sessions. They became my P.R.O, they took letters for me from fans, sorted out important ones and brought them for me.

They brought homemade food anytime they came, we played cards within the 10 minutes visiting time.

The Prison was also home for me, as I had become friends with the warders and most of the inmates......

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/03/20/dark-room-episode-23/

(1) (Reply)

Olivia The Innocent Extract By Palmer Emmanuel / Ⅳ. The Meaning Of Life Ⅴ. The Levels Of Life / New Christian Ebook: The End Time Christian Hell Dreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.