Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie (24909 Views)

SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured / Ferry Gberegbe's Children Gets N200M Scholarship From Wike / Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Olukat(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Namzy:
How come no blood was seen on the video? Meanwhile the person I'm seeing in that pic appears stable. Gunshot injury sometimes have an entry and exit point but the man is lying comfortable on his back in that pic even if the bullet was lodged inside his abdominal cavity he should have had an exploratory laparotomy immediately to avoid blood loss or repair perforated gut hence he should be in a toxic state yet all I can see is a shoddy dressing made up of a single piece of guaze that wasn't even covered properly for a wound that should be on all accounts pouring blood or exudates and even if he has had surgery the wound dressing should be vertical and properly covered. Anyway this is social media and anything goes

angry angry angry
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
[b][/b]as in has politics blind all of us...Lloyd d mace hitter...so even olatoye sugar acted his death too...choi yet pple like senator Dave ll support this kinda lunatic leaders...as in has politics blind all of us...Lloyd d mace hitter...so even olatoye sugar acted his death too...choi yet pple like senator Dave ll support this kinda lunatic leaders...as in has politics blind all of us...Lloyd d mace hitter...so even olatoye sugar acted his death too...choi yet pple like senator Dave ll support this kinda lunatic leaders...

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by VonTrapp: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Namzy:
How come no blood was seen on the video? Meanwhile the person I'm seeing in that pic appears stable. Gunshot injury sometimes have an entry and exit point but the man is lying comfortable on his back in that pic even if the bullet was lodged inside his abdominal cavity he should have had an exploratory laparotomy immediately to avoid blood loss or repair perforated gut hence he should be in a toxic state yet all I can see is a shoddy dressing made up of a single piece of guaze that wasn't even covered properly for a wound that should be on all accounts pouring blood or exudates and even if he has had surgery the wound dressing should be vertical and properly covered. Anyway this is social media and anything goes
So after all this grammar, what killed the man? The movie he was acting?

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by desthan(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Namzy:

My brother, na so me take dey wonder, Africa Magic things....
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Namzy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
TheGoodJoe:
[sup][/sup]

Do not mind the crook deviating from the truth.

Sorry for the graphic picture. The man was murdered in cold blood and people like Chidi Lloyd were in support of the criminal invasion of Rivers State collation centres.

These men are evil.

Warning: Graphic picture.
Graphic? Really?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Namzy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
VonTrapp:

So after all this grammar, what killed the man? The movie he was acting?
IDK but if going by the video and that pic someone termed graphic, then someone is lying to us and if indeed he is dead then we really don't know what happened. But like I said this is social media where people post videos and write different headings
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by masseratti: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
I can't believe someone will say this all because of election, can we reduce this politicians salary to maximum of just 100k per month and let's see if a this man will be saying stuffs like this? An amateur video, what was he expecting a professional one directed by Steven Spielberg?

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by frankson1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
cursedAbiola:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Amaechi Insha'Allah amin

I'm sure it's not your picture I just looked at but if it is, then...
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
SocialFinance:
It remind me of Fayose and Dino.

No bullet at all enter this tummy in looking at. Even the dressing was shoddily done.

PDP is made of criminal actors. The guy will miraculously get healed as soon as winner is announced

Have you forgotten how Galadima claimed to have been arrested appears beside Atiku in Abuja.
Well he's dead already, I wonder how your miracle will happen again?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by cr7lomo: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
SocialFinance:

No bullet at all enter this tummy in looking at. Even the dressing was shoddily done.

PDP is made of criminal actors. The guy will miraculously get healed as soon as winner is announced

Have you forgotten how Galadima claimed to have been arrested appears beside Atiku in Abuja.

SMH...so u were born without a brain... heard of people born without eyes, genitals, limps...but this is the first time I'm seeing born without brains

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Namzy:

IDK but if going by the video and that pic someone termed graphic, then someone is lying to us and if indeed he is dead then we really don't know what happened. But like I said this is social media where people post videos and write different headings

Bro, i know you're a doctor but not sure you live in Nigeria talkless of the rural part of the country.. Your medical knowledge here is only relevant in the cities and mind you not even all cities in the country have a functioning A and E unit..

Polling units are sometimes located way off from hospitals so bleeding of the stomach as a result
of gunshot can easily lead to death..

Wonder how you expect laprotomy in such a rural place
without factoring a good hospital with theatre, electricity to power medical machines , blood bank and even a surgeon and anaesthesist on call, forgetting its even election day..
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by HomeOfMe(f): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Dr Ferry Gberegbe was not shot dead, he acted a Movie - Chidi Lloyd of APC in Rivers State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Vp5jEWzgc
May you,your family and your supporters and hailers also act such a move my Lloyd,aase!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by IbrahimDamola: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wait o.. Is Chidi Lloyd is still alive? This baggar is the most brutal murderer of Amaechi's henchmen. He was the one caught live on camera hitting a house member Hon. Chinda with a maze in an attempt to kill him some years ago.

Chidi Lloyd personally killed a political opponent by ramming his own jeep into the man's car, the guy died on the spot.

Chidi Lloyd is a bloody killer, why is he still alive for God sake? Is it because he is in APC, and therefore had become anew.

Another brutal murderer in APC is Anambra's Tony Nwoye. That bastard and his thugs killed a young man in Tarzan junction, upper Iweka Onitsha in broad daylight while returning from a campaign before 2017 Anambra elections. It happened in a traffic hold-up. His convoy met the hold-up and ordered a young motorist to 'clear road', the guy couldn't move his car as it wouldn't start. Tony Nwoye and his thugs shot this young man right in his car, picked up his corpse, placed it on the car bonnet and zoomed off. Kai! Anambrarians were shell-shocked!

APC has a lot of protected killers that's why it is impossible for sane people like us to like the party.

Chidi lloyd and Tony Nwoye's deaths will be worse than Olatoye Sugar's death.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by frankson1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Namzy:

With his size, blood should be gushing out of his stomach. And he had to wait for the guy recording to come close to him before he went down. Too much Nollywood.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by VonTrapp: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Namzy:

frankson1:

With his size, blood should be gushing out of his stomach. And he had to wait for the guy recording to come close to him before he went down. Too much Nollywood.
If indeed he is dead? See question. This man was shot in public by SARS. A video of him writhing on the floor after he shot went Viral, he was later confirmed dead from gunshot wounds at the hospital by all major newspapers in this country. major political actors in rivers state have gone to pay condolences to his family including the governor who gave all his children scholarships and they are all asking for the perpetrators to be brought to book yet you're here speaking grammar and suggesting the man may not be dead? So, the man succeeded in fooling the entire political class in rivers state, the entire national media and the police authorities in Rivers state as well? Someone has already said a prayer for people like you on FP, may you also act the same kind of nollywood movie he is acting. Amen

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by VonTrapp: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
SocialFinance:

You're a stupid fool, the man is dead already, have you been living under a rock for the last one week. A story that was covered on all major newspapers and news stations in the country and idiots like you are still here writing nonsense. It really takes a special kind of stupidity to be a zombie
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by symbianDON(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
we play politics with everything is this country!! angry what sort of vile statement is this? can't the dead man be accorded some respect for goodness sake? our type of politics is on the evil side of evil!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by rOsy247(f): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
May such movie befall you and your family. Useless man.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Namzy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
VonTrapp:

If indeed he is dead? See question. This man was shot in public by SARS. A video of him writhing on the floor after he shot went Viral, he was later confirmed dead from gunshot wounds at the hospital by all major newspapers in this country. major political actors in rivers state have gone to pay condolences to his family including the governor who gave all his children scholarships and they are all asking for the perpetrators to be brought to book yet you're here speaking grammar and suggesting the man may not be dead? So, the man succeeded in fooling the entire political class in rivers state, the entire national media and the police authorities in Rivers state as well? Someone has already said a prayer for people like you on FP, may you also act the same kind of nollywood movie he is acting. Amen
Laughable for your prayer to work I would have to be shot and not bleeding which in itself is a miracle. Simply If he's dead may he soul rest in peace but we have yet to see the video of him getting shot. Same way about different videos were circulating about the final moments of crashed Ethiopian airplane which people still believe today. Don't believe every video you see
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by VonTrapp: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Namzy:

Laughable for your prayer to work I would have to be shot and not bleeding which in itself is a miracle. Simply If he's dead may he soul rest in peace but we have yet to see the video of him getting shot
Same way it will be unbelievable and laughable when your own tragedy befalls you

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Reference(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
hardywaltz:
Same thing PDP said when Sen Magnus Abe was shot in 2014

Always comparing and competing with the worst of history to justify an inability to move forward. The tragedy called Nigeria. Shouldn't we go back to the colonoal era instead.... regressive society....

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Namzy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nels55:

Bro, i know you're a doctor but not sure you live in Nigeria talkless of the rural part of the country.. Your medical knowledge here is only relevant in the cities and mind you not even all cities in the country have a functioning A and E unit..

Polling units are sometimes located way off from hospitals so bleeding of the stomach as a result
of gunshot can easily lead to death..

Wonder how you expect laprotomy in such a rural place
without factoring a good hospital with theatre, electricity to power medical machines , blood bank and even a surgeon and anaesthesist on call, forgetting its even election day..
Bros gunshot injury dressed with a single gauze. How were they able to stop the internal bleeding and then subsequent dress with a single gauze without any blood staining said gauze. If that man walked up to you, showed you his dressing and said he was shot in the stomach tell me honestly would you believe him?
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Oxb90: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
SocialFinance:

somebody that has spent more than 3days in the mortuary as a corpse will miraculously arise! Is he Jesus Christ? When did we lose all the characteristics of humanity?
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Namzy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
In all honesty, I believe it would have made sense to show the man's pic pre event with a caption that this was the man shot and subsequently died, all these wouldn't have been an issue but typical Nigerian style they had to show the pic and subsequent video which i believe was uncalled for. But that's Social media for you
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Namzy:

Stop typing rubbish with your elementary medicine. Is it all gunshot wounds that have exit point?
That's a dead man lying there from gunshot wound and you are here blabbing rubbish. Even though the dressing is not looking too good, what if the dressing was taken off to assess the injury while dead before that picture was taken?
Reason before commenting and exposing your shallow knowledge of balistic injuries. You can go to St Patrick'a hospital at Ogbunabali, PH to know more if you wish to.
May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Namzy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ekinematics:

Stop typing rubbish with your elementary medicine. Is it all gunshot wounds that have exit point?
That's a dead man lying there from gunshot wound and you are here blabbing rubbish. Even though the dressing is not looking too good, what if the dressing was taken off to assess the injury post mortem before that picture was taken?
Reason before commenting and exposing your shallow knowledge of balistic injuries. You can go to St Patrick'a hospital at Ogbunabali, PH to know more if you wish to.
May his soul RIP
Well guess you have comprehension issues and for that I apologize. Saying they took that pic post mortem....... SMH
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Miketonia: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Namzy:
May the same medical analysis come on your case soon. Evil ppl in d land

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Namzy:

Bros gunshot injury dressed with a single gauze. How were they able to stop the internal bleeding and then subsequent dress with a single gauze without any blood staining said gauze. If that man walked up to you, showed you his dressing and said he was shot in the stomach tell me honestly would you believe him?

Bleeding has been arrested over there in Ogoni. He died at a hospital in ph which is about 1-2hrs drive from the place where the incident occurred. Most likely a case of BID. Of course they must have arrested the bleeding before transferring him to ph. That dressing you see there must be something they just placed to cover the injury after exposing it for picture taking(for lawsuit), then cover back with just a gauze and 2 straps of plaster(you know how dead bodies are treated with less care in naija).
Looking at the injury it's obvious no exlap was done, pointing to BID.

For those arguing use your head. This is not a joke or something to be showing your 10 kobo medical expertise here. This happened for real.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Miketonia:

May the same medical analysis come on your case soon. Evil ppl in d land

Allow him to be rubbishing himself here.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Patrinus: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
I watched the original video clip and my thought was they've killed someone. Now, seeing this gives me second thoughts..... No blood, squeaky clean bandage?

The guy that posted with the caption graphic image should be arrested, he must know the were about of Dr. Gberegbe! lipsrsealed
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Namzy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ekinematics:

Bleeding has been arrested over there in Ogoni. He died at a hospital in ph which is about 1-2hrs drive from the place where the incident occurred. Most likely a case of BID. Of course they must have arrested the bleeding before transferring him to ph. That dressing you see there must be something they just placed to cover the injury after exposing it for picture taking(for lawsuit), then cover back with just a gauze and 2 straps of plaster(you know how dead bodies are treated with less care in naija).
Looking at the injury it's obvious no exlap was done, pointing to BID.

For those arguing use your head. This is not a joke or something to be showing your 10 kobo medical expertise here. This happened for real.
Still SMH same person Vanguard reported died 7 days after gun shot injury while receiving treatment was brought in dead and pic taken post mortem. So while in the referring hospital they were only doing wound dressing and then referred on 7th day when patient was critical and he was BID. I pity you really because from your analysis he died 2 hrs after referral from hospital then they took pic in the receiving hospital because he was BID for legal reasons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar / FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.