Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" (32177 Views)

FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by Lordofthewest(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2019
Just here to report hate speech to my contacts in admin, I'm on the look out today is blocking day for scapegoats.

Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by SillyMods: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2019
osuofia2:

typical statement of a yoruba muslim.. we all know that some one is tweeting on behalf of Hell Rufia, this is not his pattern of tweet
Typical Igbo Christian, why are you in cyfia pains over El Rufai?
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by Nathdoug(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2019
TheGreenLand:
mumu lere.
ordinary aide to a criminal n always known to be on twitter.
el-rufai don finish u.
Him no dey ur category at all.
U be small pikin for him side.
pig

2 mumus discusssing while playing inside gutter
you must be a yuroba Muslim
Why do you have your own brother because of this religious extremist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by Earthquake2: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2019
TheGreenLand:
mumu lere.
el-rufai don finish u.
pig

2 mumus discusssing while playing inside gutter

Lalasticlala Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by abbeyty(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Lere, you too is just a little bit taller than hell rufai ke
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by Teejay13(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2019
Idiot racist....this time around you will not succeed with your evil plans. Kukuma die make we rest abeg.
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by Bonapart(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2019
TheGreenLand:
mumu lere.
el-rufai don finish u.
pig

2 smellos discusssing while playing inside gutter
much writings but no sense. Try again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by anuda(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2019
Remember that JESUS is coming back very soon! Give your life to Christ now! Do not be taken unawares! Delay is dangerous!
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by geesilver(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2019
i dont understand why some people feel bittered anytime EL-RUFAI name is mentioned. am not his fan o but i dont feel bad about his government. many government are worst than his.
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by Miketonia: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2019
SillyMods:
Igbo Christians are so pained about Atiku loss.

Atiku who was rejected by his own people at his polling booth they want to kill themselves for.

Pigs are senseless.
There is nothing like Igbo Moslems.. Igbos dont have Moslems.
If u see any, be careful . na business man or woman. He or she is up for something

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by AlexAgbo(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2019
geesilver:
i dont understand why some people feel bittered anytime EL-RUFAI name is mentioned. am not his fan o but i dont feel bad about his government. many government are worst than his.
Where do you live?
I asked because many of you who live in the south especially south west do not know what is going on in the north. The number of people who are killed everyday in Sanga, Kajuru and other places in Southern kaduna is terrible. People are being killed everyday and you have no scruples with that?
It is highly insensitive of you if you do not see anything wrong with el-Rufai and his murderous government.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by geesilver(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2019
AlexAgbo:

Where do you live?
I asked because many of you who live in the south especially south west do not know what is going on in the north. The number of people who are killed everyday in Sanga, Kajuru and other places in Southern kaduna is terrible. People are being killed everyday and you have no scruples with that?
It is highly insensitive of you if you do not see anything wrong with el-Rufai and his murderous government.
so who is culpable in this case?
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by koladebrainiac(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2019
This news is Bias or should i say Nairaland .are bias. Lere Olayinka fuelled the news that Elrufai is involved in a car accident and he may probably be dead as his driver did not survive the accident. Now Elrufai replied him and u guys are changing the narrative
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by harryportter: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:
To even think yoruba moslems are hell-bent on hoisting this calamity on us shows how wicked they are.
chai we the yellowbar Muslims are in very sifia pains as we speak

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by dapadawee: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:
To even think yoruba moslems are hell-bent on hoisting this calamity on us shows how wicked they are.
all Moslem are governed by one spirit ......., demons

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by bigcasava1(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2019
Sunnylink:
Lere Olayinka, a former media aide of former Ekiti governor, Ayodele Fayose, has told Kaduna Governor, Nasir El-Rufa’i to enjoy his ‘deep sleep’ as the state enjoys peace for another 48 hours.

This was a reaction to a twitter post from the governor who responded to Olayinka’s earlier tweet, asking the whereabouts of the governor after nine people were killed people by unknown gunmen at Nandu Gbok community in Sanga Local Government Area of Kaduna on Saturday, and he is yet to visit the community.

“Six days after he announced his 8 hours deep sleep, he has not been seen in public. Where is Gov El-Rufai? Is he still sleeping?” he queried.

There had also been unconfirmed reports that the governor was involved in a ghastly motor accident, leading to his absence at occasions.

The governor on Tuesday took to his Twitter page to ask Olayinka: “Why not check graveyard or the intensive care unit you took us? Have you heard of delegation in management? Educated illiterates are legion on Twitter!”

Reacting to the tweet Olayinka wrote: “The person using this handle on behalf of that Short-Man-Devil of Kaduna should remember to tell him to continue with his deep sleep so that the peace being enjoyed in the State in the last two days can continue.”

https://politicsngr.com/continue-your-deep-sleep-as-kaduna-enjoys-peace-olayinka-tells-el-rufai/amp/
God pass devil, may he never return to life

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by Amingo22: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Short man devil
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by Fidelismaria: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2019
grin cheesy wink

Burst my brain

Check my signature
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by tizzle(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
He can rest in peace for all I care
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
SillyMods:

Atiku who was rejected by his own people at his polling booth they want to kill themselves for.

Pigs are senseless.
how does igbo comes to play in this write up, guys you have to leave these guys alone
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by beclosetome: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
what brought about atiku here. reason for once now.

SillyMods:

Pigs are senseless.
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by dunkem21(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
osuofia2:

.. we all know that some one is tweeting on behalf of Hell Rufia, this is not his pattern of tweet

You're right.. I can predict exactly who tweeted that on his behalf.
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by dunkem21(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
koladebrainiac:
This news is Bias or should i say Nairaland .are bias. Lere Olayinka fuelled the news that Elrufai is involved in a car accident and he may probably be dead as his driver did not survive the accident. Now Elrufai replied him and u guys are changing the narrative

You're also twisting the narratives.. El Rufai himself or the person behind the handle said that he went on a very deep and strange sleep.
Re: Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" by wink2015(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sunnylink:
Lere Olayinka, a former media aide of former Ekiti governor, Ayodele Fayose, has told Kaduna Governor, Nasir El-Rufa’i to enjoy his ‘deep sleep’ as the state enjoys peace for another 48 hours.

This was a reaction to a twitter post from the governor who responded to Olayinka’s earlier tweet, asking the whereabouts of the governor after nine people were killed people by unknown gunmen at Nandu Gbok community in Sanga Local Government Area of Kaduna on Saturday, and he is yet to visit the community.

“Six days after he announced his 8 hours deep sleep, he has not been seen in public. Where is Gov El-Rufai? Is he still sleeping?” he queried.

There had also been unconfirmed reports that the governor was involved in a ghastly motor accident, leading to his absence at occasions.

The governor on Tuesday took to his Twitter page to ask Olayinka: “Why not check graveyard or the intensive care unit you took us? Have you heard of delegation in management? Educated illiterates are legion on Twitter!”

Reacting to the tweet Olayinka wrote: “The person using this handle on behalf of that Short-Man-Devil of Kaduna should remember to tell him to continue with his deep sleep so that the peace being enjoyed in the State in the last two days can continue.”

https://politicsngr.com/continue-your-deep-sleep-as-kaduna-enjoys-peace-olayinka-tells-el-rufai/amp/

That strong word they use in describing the governor of Kaduna state is funny "SHORT MAN DEVIL OF KADUNA"

They also call him "MIDGET"

One funny thing about small people is that they love to do 'BIG THING' Yes bigie bigie thing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption / Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. / Photo: Voters Take To Their Heels As Political Thugs Attack In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.