Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Profitable Forex Trading( A Call For Investors/ Partnership) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Forex Trading( A Call For Investors/ Partnership) (228 Views)

Profitable Forex Traders Needed For $50,000 Account Books. / Is Agricultural Commodities Trading A Profitable Venture In Nigeria? / Is Forex Trading A Viable Method Of Investment In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Forex Trading( A Call For Investors/ Partnership) by yellowman2225(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Good morning all. I have been working on my Forex expert advisor (Robot) for the past 7 years and has just gotten to the peak of the project with almost 90% accuracy.

At this point, I gink it's viable to get partners/ investors to fund the commercialization with an agreed stake in the Venture. Here im calling on.

1. Intending subscribers who prefers to get email alerts and trade on their own

2. Investors who might like partnership

3. Buyers who might want to purchase the locked version of the ea/ indicator

4. Everyone who has interest in developing indicators or robots with their strategy.

You can reach me on + 2 3 4 9 07 2 8 2 2 2 5 5 , + 2 3 4 8 1 2 3 23 9 47 3 whatsapp / Call.

Im in Ibadan in case you wish to visit.
Re: Profitable Forex Trading( A Call For Investors/ Partnership) by bcashy: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Have you used this on a live account before? Can we have the statemement of previous trading with this ea?Are u willing to give trial version of this ea out for testing
Re: Profitable Forex Trading( A Call For Investors/ Partnership) by yellowman2225(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Yes. i have the live account history. its profitable.
2. i can give trial version after ive locked the ea ready for commercial uses.
Re: Profitable Forex Trading( A Call For Investors/ Partnership) by yellowman2225(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
The door is still widely opened. You can get our accurate binary options alert indicator with over 90% accuracy at promo price. Promo ends while stock lasts.
Re: Profitable Forex Trading( A Call For Investors/ Partnership) by yellowman2225(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2019
If you are in Ibadan, you can reach me to confirm the tools by yourself. Get the best for yourself this year.

(1) (Reply)

Enhancing Your Brand Exposure Using Instagram. / Printing And Production Of All Necessities / How To Earn $270 Via Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.