Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim (47694 Views)

Results Uploaded So Far On INEC Server Shows APC Losing / Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi / "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by knightehis(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Even mad people knew the election was heavily rigged
The wise know Buhari defeat Atiku

1 Like

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by crayon001(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
B1ak3:
These people don mad. Na only desperate IPOB yoots go believe this kind thing because they are used to believing rubbish from the stables of their dilector.

How can you claim to know what the server data for the card reader says when you have been complaining that INEC is yet to give you access to anything.
E be like say these people no know say election don finish. They are still producing propaganda upanda

If say you dey read posts before you comment, you for come across the place where PDP in previous threads, say INEC no give them access to ballot papers for forensic analysis. But you no go read. Therefore, you no go learn. Shior.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Doyin2(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yusman316:
Defenders of absurdity will start making all sorts of permutations. Results from each state were declared on national TV without objections, after which the figures were summed up and announced. Now someone is claiming there is a different figure somewhere, and funny enough some fellas will believe the narrative. What a pity

Atiku is playing jazz music on their intelligence grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
. Lol... I served as an observer in new Benin market area Edo state.... Trust me.... Vote buying was the order of the day in my polling unit. From both parties. Both parties had their agents sharing money after proving voters voted for them. Got similar reports from other words and polling units. Dunno about other states but it was massive here.

Something worrying also happened while adhoc staff were getting their teams together in the center I was at. A P.O got called aside and was handed o phone to talk to someone on the other end. Next thing he said alright sir and afterwards, discarded some members of his team and 3 unknown faces replaced them. I later asked him in private about it and he said the mn on the other end was a PDP party person and threatened to ruin his day if he didn't give him 3 slots for his boys. I can only imagine how many more got same kind of call.

Giving out money to people to vote for u is quite different from changing election results completely, sending thugs n police + soldiers to disrupt, kill n burn election materials in a certain parties stronghold...giving out money as bribe isn't same with the massive thumb printing exercise that INEC organized in Borno n Yobe states.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by asanwafo: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Justpd:
Nigerians will keep suffering because they're the architect of their own problems.
We all know INEC chairman is a corrupt thief, we all know he won't conduct free and fair elections.
We all know the presidential election was massively rigged.

What baffles me the most is why some Nigerians are against the idea of atiku and pdp taking INEC to court. If we keep letting impunity slide, how do we get better as a nation? How do we forestall the recurrence?

If Peter Obi didn't fight for his stolen mandate in anambra state, the state would have been a shit hole right now, and corrupt individuals will always have their field day in the state
If Atiku had won, INEC man will be the most competent and honest man for the job. hater of good. Name one thing that PDP achieved for 16years. U most be an Igbo
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by deyemia: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
[size=15pt]How did they get access?[/size]
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
TAGf:

But the petitioners stated in their 139-page petition that “from the data in the 1st respondent’s (INEC’s) server…the true, actual and correct results” from “state to state computation” showed that Atiku polled a total of 18,356,732 votes to defeat Buhari whom they said scored 16,741,430 votes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/pdp-atiku-inecs-server-shows-we-beat-buhari-with-1-6-million-votes/amp/

Hmmmm a president without integrity!!!

Atiku should publicize this case both local and internationally!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by noisy45(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
I see a military coup happening if the tribunal refuse to unsit buhari

1 Like

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by senatordave1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
noisy45:
I see a military coup happening if the tribunal refuse to unsit buhari
By the military that is loyal to buhari? Painment and delusion
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by senatordave1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Giving out money to people to vote for u is quite different from changing election results completely, sending thugs n police + soldiers to disrupt, kill n burn election materials in a certain parties stronghold...giving out money as bribe isn't same with the massive thumb printing exercise that INEC organized in Borno n Yobe states.
If you minus the results of borno and yobe,who will win
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by kbams241: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Even mad people knew the election was heavily rigged
Yesofcus, mad people like you
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by asanwafo: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
pastorcyrus:

It is quite obvious that Mr integrity lost the election,my happiness is that, his conscience will always tell him that he stole the people,s mandate anytime he calls himself Mr integrity.
God over all
He did not loose. Any time people are alleging rigging in an election, attention is always directed to the north. Is high time we began to focuse on the southeast and south south during election. What happens in these two geo political zones is terrible ranging from flagrant allocation of votes, intimidation of opposition party supporters to massive vote buying.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by bigtt76(f): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by noisy45(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

By the military that is loyal to buhari? Painment and delusion

No African country is beyond having a military coup
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by mbos: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Orpe7:
Ogbeni go and sleep jare
Nigerians have moved on
Besides who did u pay to hack, russia?

YES MOVED ON BACKWARD////
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Justpd: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
asanwafo:
If Atiku had won, INEC man will be the most competent and honest man for the job. hater of good. Name one thing that PDP achieved for 16years. U most be an Igbo

You were about to make sense till your bigoted side showed up in your last line.
I would have ignored you, but I have to tell you this.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Image123(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
INEC Server that might still say that Jega is INEC chairman, that one na server? These ones no serious sha.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

If you minus the results of borno and yobe,who will win

The troll have arrived grin.

The thumb printing exercise in those 2 states aren't the only irregularities apc came up with, it's just a tip of the iceberg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Tomide007: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
The laws recognizes card readers. The card readers are connected to servers.
Card readers validates the votes. Inec insisted that only voters validated by card readers would be allowed to vote.
So are results punched into card readers? A card reader can tell you the number of voters not results.... I doubt pdp will be dumb enough to say Dat.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Kamdex(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
[/b]Arguing that Buhari was not qualified to run for the office of the President, the petitioners argued in part, “The petitioners state that the 2nd respondent (Buhari) does not possess the educational qualification to contest the election to the office of the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.[b]

Can somebody please explain the petition above to me?
Because it's confusing. Is it that Atiku has more votes than Baba Integrity or because the claimed Baba has no educational qualification that qualifies him for the office?

Elamikoye oooooo
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Suntzung: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin grin

server?

Some idiots dupe this wowo man with a useless app (RD??) that can collect info directely from th INEC Server !!
bunch of thieves scamed by the Hardworking children of isreal grin
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Kamdex(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
[/b]Arguing that Buhari was not qualified to run for the office of the President, the petitioners argued in part, “The petitioners state that the 2nd respondent (Buhari) does not possess the educational qualification to contest the election to the office of the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.[b]

Can somebody please explain the petition above to me?
Because it's confusing. Is it that Atiku has more votes than Baba Integrity or because the claimed Baba has no educational qualification that qualifies him for the office?

Elamikoye oooooo
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by obainosis4real: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
ALMUSTAQIM:
STUPID CLAIM BY THE ATILOSE PDP
the kind of calamity that will befall you for mocking the people suffering with your so called apc... May the government is favorable to you but did you think of the millions of nigerian's suffering the hardship that you hero or
Mr integrity has bbrought to this nation... With this your mentality nigeria will never grow. I weep for sharing this country with your kind of person

If you feel that the government is about yoruba, igbo and housa let's divide and go our separate ways because we don't reason alike

1 Like

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by cjrane: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
It is so shameful that Nigeria degenerated to the level of the President merely writing numbers and telling INEC to announce them as results, regardless of how the people voted.

Even Abacha didn't do that much! Babangida atleast allowed the true votes to be announced which showed Abiola had won. Abacha asked Nigerians to campaign for him and vote for him . Imagine if Abacha merely organized sham elections like the 2019 election and used INEC to announce whatever numbers he liked to award himself "winner" and another 4 years in office?

It's truly disastrous that this is happening under a "democratic" setting.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by profbayo: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
pastorcyrus:

It is quite obvious that Mr integrity lost the election,my happiness is that, his conscience will always tell him that he stole the people,s mandate anytime he calls himself Mr integrity.
God over all
Na Sandhurst full ur brain ...shm
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by nwanyionitsha: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tomide007:

So are results punched into card readers? A card reader can tell you the number of voters not results.... I doubt pdp will be dumb enough to say Dat.
Use your brains. The number of voters by card readers isnt corresponding with the election results.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by profbayo: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
bentwood85:
BUHARI must go back to daura..
In ur Dream
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Tomide007: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Ise your brains. The number of voters by card readers isnt corresponding with the elections results.
Lol... Yes sir.... But If u use ur brain sir.... You'll notice my point.... So
How did they come about their own results.... How did the card reader give them d result... It only shows number of voters. Not votes cast for anybody.... Have u gotten it now... God bless you....collation is manual. U dig....
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Emyjeze(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lifesless conscience or
pastorcyrus:

God over all

1 Like

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by tajuh: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
The server engine is based on social media.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by gabicon: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
INEC servers!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by nwanyionitsha: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tomide007:

Lol... Yes sir.... But If u use ur brain sir.... You'll notice my point.... So
How did they come about their own results.... How did the card reader give them d result... It only shows number of voters. Not votes cast for anybody.... Have u gotten it now... God bless you....collation is manual. U dig....
If the card readers total accredited votes is 20million on the server and the election results read by mammod is 25million, the results are already discredited. 5million is a lot of discrepancy.
Please, answer, why is inec not allowing them access materials after court order?
Pdp don do their homework.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.