Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim (47680 Views)

Results Uploaded So Far On INEC Server Shows APC Losing / Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi / "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by nwanyionitsha: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
bixton:

I'm trying to imagine who is fooling who.......
How many persons amongst those who actually voted can say the card readers validated them?
Please explain what they mean by validate by the card reader?

The card reader must read your card or your name must be on inecs list/eegister.
During the presidential, the card reader read my card,but didn't identify my finger prints (they only checked my thumb print). They had to manually locate my name on the register and i had to sign.
For the governorship, they tried all my fingers for prints and i think the card reader identified some of my fingers cos they gave me the ballot without the stress i faced during the presidential.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Nature8(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by bixton(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
The card reader must read your card or your name must be on inecs list/eegister.
During the presidential, the card reader read my card,but didn't identify my finger prints (they only checked my thumb print). They had to manually locate my name on the register and i had to sign.
For the governorship, they tried all my fingers for prints and i think the card reader identified some of my fingers cos they gave me the ballot without the stress i faced during the presidential.

That's practically what happened every place though with slight different patterns as it suits the ad hoc staffs to speed up their work.
The nature and manner Atiku/Lawyers/PDP are putting up their case tells one that they are not even confident of what they are doing. They are only trying to point out flaws we already know which have been favourable to them times past.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by nwanyionitsha: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
bixton:

That's practically what happened every place though with slight different patterns as it suits the ad hoc staffs to speed up their work.
The nature and manner Atiku/Lawyers/PDP are putting up their case tells one that they are not even confident of what they are doing. They are only trying to point out flaws we already know which have been favourable to them times past.
We learnt that a lot of places in the north, the card readers were not used at all.
Remember, inec insisted the card reader must be used.
The same rules of allowing voters vote without the use of card readers didnt apply in many areas especially the areas of the opposition's strength.
That is part of the reason for the court case .
The card readers also failed massively in the areas of the opposition's strength and a large number of voters were disenfranchised in these areas but in the areas of strength of the ruling party, they were allowed to vote without the card readers.
The same thing happened in 2015 but Gej let it go.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by nwanyionitsha: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Card readers dont record votes or tell who voted who.it only identifies datas of people about to vote and then send the total number to the inec server.the voting system is manual so there is no device transmitting votes at the units or collation centres to inec server except only at state collation cents where you cant change figures.
Let me use idemili north for example,polling unit 4 nkpor junction.voting ended at 2pm,the presiding officer sends all the data of all accredited voters which is 200 to inec server.counting of results is over,apc 20,pdp 180.this is recorded in form ec8a which is the result sheet.each agent has a copy,one is pasted in the unit while the adhoc staff takes one with them to the ward collation at nkpor central school.there is no provision for sending any results electronically to inec at abuja.there must take the results msnually to the rac.at the ward collation,the results are transmitted manually to the lg collation centres or super racs at ogidi.from there,they take the final results to the state collation point at awka.it from there that recs can transmit results to inec but they must still take it manuslly to abuja.you can see that atiku is a liar
Still the same thing .There were polling units in the north without any card reader records but voters were recorded manually. I hope you understand.? We are still waiting for inec to release the materials for inspection weeks after the court order.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by isnovic(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
bettercreature:
Its ZERO

They all say so until is done.

Dare to be the One.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Codes151(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
People come here to write!
Work, you no Dey work
Jobs, una no get

Future , looking bleak....
Government is running this country. You may no see it but the next generation will....
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by nwanyionitsha: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

You are not getting the facts right.all states discarded the card readers at a point and overvoted.check the data and you will see this.the supreme court has ruled that the card reader is alien to our constitution which recognize only manual accreditation and voting.we can use card reader alongside the manual system but you cannot jettison the manual system if not elections will be illegal.the card reader is not an issue before the court,they wont even look at it.they will only look at if votes exceeded the total number of pvcs collected in a particular area and how many polling units were affected
This isn't true. Why did inec then insist on card readers? Why were people not allowed to vote just with their voters' cards?
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by keeeem: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
We learnt that a lot of places in the north, the card readers were not used at all.
The same rules of allowing voters vote without the use of card readers didnt apply in many areas especially the areas of the opposition's strength.
The card readers also failed massively in the areas of the opposition's strength and a large number of voters were disenfranchised in these areas but in the areas of strength of the ruling party, they were allowed to vote without the card readers.

Bros this is a conjecture and we need to be careful with it. The issue here is Atiku has done the right thing by going to court if he feels aggrieved. What we are only doing here is an academic exercise that takes us nowhere. Saying area of strength or weakness can be conjured by anyone.

For me Atiku's handlers ought to have educated him on what in law stipulates in arguing cases. I am not a judge and can only wait on the courts to decide on the merits or demerits of his case

I will advise we all wait for the outcome. This same card reader has been the nemesis of PDP because since after the master rigger Obj, their figures have been going down. PDP has not been able to make the landslide victory they made before now. If you watched Amaechi on Channelstv in 2014 during the electioneering, he said the era of allocating votes is gone with the card reader and that is what has happened. You can only win election in a place where you are popular. Even if you rig, it will be narrow escape. The error of landslide is gone.

Atiku stood in front of a trailer. PMB is not the kind of opposition he needed to vie against. PMB controls a cult figure akin to that of KIM II Sung of Korea. Atiku is a fry. People's vote counted and he lost
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by bizzibodi(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
So they have finally hack inec server,in their foolish mind Atiku scored 16m votes with this low turnout of voters but lost his polling unit. grin grin
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by nwanyionitsha: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
keeeem:

Bros this is a conjecture and we need to be careful with it. The issue here is Atiku has done the right thing by going to court if he feels aggrieved. What we are only doing here is an academic exercise that takes us nowhere. Saying area of strength or weakness can be conjured by anyone.

For me Atiku's handlers ought to have educated him on what in law stipulates in arguing cases. I am not a judge and can only wait on the courts to decide on the merits or demerits of his case

I will advise we all wait for the outcome. This same card reader has been the nemesis of PDP because since after the master rigger Obj, their figures have been going down. PDP has not been able to make the landslide victory they made before now. If you watched Amaechi on Channelstv in 2014 during the electioneering, he said the era of allocating votes is gone with the card reader and that is what has happened. You can only win election in a place where you are popular. Even if you rig, it will be narrow escape. The error of landslide is gone.

Atiku stood in front of a trailer. PMB is not the kind of opposition he needed to vie against. PMB controls a cult figure akin to that of KIM II Sung of Korea. Atiku is a fry. People's vote counted and he lost
First,you say we leave it to the courts, in another breath you concluded Atiku lost. Smh
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Ayisatojo: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is laughable! When did Atiku ABUBAKAR becomes the Network Administrator or System Analyst for INEC and who could he have affirmed that he won the election by 1.6mlions votes. I think Atiku should also be sued and tried for hacking into INEC’s database. Must Atiku be president by fire or force?
Atiku is afraid that he can never get support of PDP by 2023 to contest for the presidential election by 2023, so he must do everything to blackmail everyone into election victory at tribunal. He has failed, Atiku can’t be a judge in his own case. He should try again through another platform next year. I suggest Zenith Labour Party, Mimiko can easily concede to him at the primary election. TRY AGAIN 2023 MR ATIKU!

TAGf:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/pdp-atiku-inecs-server-shows-we-beat-buhari-with-1-6-million-votes/amp/
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
did you also see the video of thumb printing in favor of the PDP was going on in Akwa Ibom or so? Let's tell ourselves the truth. Both major parties rigged but the bigger more powerful rigger won and it is terrible for us all.

Pls bring the akwaibom video.

There was absolutely no need for PDP to start rigging their stronghold
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by bixton(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

That's what has been happening......
The case of the opposition does not really hold water and can't be said to be a firm one.
The opposition will have to show clear proof of where exactly is their stronghold(s) and not necessarily what people say on social media platforms.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Tomide007: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
moderatedguy:
Contradicting ursef ZOMBIE
I know you can't argue logically so I'll free you.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by murmee: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Some people are going to Wail for 4 years embarassed
Walahi!
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by senatordave1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
This isn't true. Why did inec then insist on card readers? Why were people not allowed to vote just with their voters' cards?
A lot of people voted without going through card reader accreditation? That inec insists on something doesn't mean that it is constitutional
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by senatordave1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Still the same thing .There were polling units in the north without any card reader records but voters were recorded manually. I hope you understand.? We are still waiting for inec to release the materials for inspection weeks after the court order.
Madam,non usage of card reader happened everywhere not just the south.i have told you that non usage of card reader is not a problem as far as its one man one vote....
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by senatordave1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So why should apc rig in their stronghold
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

So why should apc rig in their stronghold

Apc never had strongholds where they could get massive winning margin both in SW which was 100% apc (via state governors) and northern nigerian geenrally in this election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by senatordave1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Apc never had strongholds where they could get massive winning margin both in SW which was 100% apc (via state governors) and northern nigerian geenrally in this election
Na pdp get abi ? When would you accept atiku's loss and be sober
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by mistyebby(f): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
I won't be surprised if Atiku regains his mandate.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Na pdp get abi ? When would you accept atiku's loss and be sober

U that is rejoicing, list what u have gained in the last 4 years and explain what u will gain in the next 4 year's that is making u rejoice on buharis victory?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by senatordave1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U that is rejoicing, list what u have gained in the last 4 years and explain what u will gain in the next 4 year's that is making u rejoice on buharis victory?
Learn to live with defeat,tuniski can help you in that regard
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Boxer007(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

WOW. Brother u sound so sweet n delicious. Please can u suk dik good?
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Learn to live with defeat,tuniski can help you in that regard
as always, the dullard follower has nothing to say
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Boxer007:

WOW. Brother u sound so sweet n delicious. Please can u suk dik good?

Why?
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by Boxer007(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Why?

My friend Abdul wants a Mouth Gig for his birthday. Bro do u suk good sir?
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by PaschalPM(m): 6:23am On Mar 21, 2019
This PDP people are highly confused oh. I tot before they wia claiming that dey had 14mil+ votes while APC had 12mil+. They even claimed dia result was accredited by EU/UN/US observers as shown in the picture attached here. Now they are calling another set of figures again. No consistency in their lies sef cry cry cry

Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2019
PrecisionFx:

https://www.nairaland.com/5050602/see-how-election-rigged-akwa
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by tourplanet84: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
It is impossible to rig in this digital age without being noticed. Atiku knew that buhari will rig and he was prepared to provide the burden of proof at the court. This is going to be an exciting case. Atiku's lawyers will be on the offensive while buhari's lawyers will be on the defensive lane.
Re: INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim by tourplanet84: 6:47pm On May 09, 2019
pastorcyrus:

It is quite obvious that Mr integrity lost the election,my happiness is that, his conscience will always tell him that he stole the people,s mandate anytime he calls himself Mr integrity.
God over all

Buhari has lost his integrity. he never had one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.