Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User (40248 Views)

Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by musictori: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2019
This Twitter user gave her reason for turning down a guy who asked her out, but turn out it didn't work out well for her, see her reason...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/whaaat-why-i-turned-down-guy-that-asked.html

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Shelumiel: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2019
It is types like these that end up filling the pulpits in churches with the hope of seeking husbands at the age of 40+ forgetting the fact of opportunity only knocking once.

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by donstan18: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2019
You did what you are supposed to do so as not to appear very cheap before him.

But you did that to a wrong person. No be everybody get that patient to endure a lady's shakara.

378 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Jayslicky: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2019
I don't understand women at all, why do shakara when u like the guy, you acting hard to get doesn't guarantee that the guy will stay longer with you when you are in a relationship, if a girl act this way towards me and when she starts caring later on, I will just be pissed off, no time to waste precious time, if you continue like that I am sure Shiloh will soon be your next home.

169 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by austyn0(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2019
Her name is Ada, I am not surprised. Ndi ana akpo Ada na adaliko adaliko always.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Officialgarri: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2019
Smart guy code .

'Never get rejected twice'

370 Likes 38 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by anochuko01(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2019
llol. if you tell me NO once, I get the hell off! we all have worth. I don't want to appear cheap too....
if you get luck, I fit ask you the second time.

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Jcole1985(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2019
I guess it is because you are not a Coca-cola promo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Realtord43: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2019
At these era, you dnt expect a guy to be hovering on a girl, there lots of em's. no time to waste undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Headlesschicken(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2019
grin Shiloh 2030 candidate's.... undecided

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2019
Nice. Glad he end his quest abruptly.
Real men don't have time for games.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Randy100: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2019
Which one is try harder, is she mad.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2019
SOMEONE SHOULD GIVE THAT GUY A CHILLED HEINEKEN , AS FOR ME EHH!, THE MOMENT SHE WILL SAY NO, AS THE FEELINGS GO TAKE VANISH FROM MY BODY EEH, ME SEF GO PITY THE GIRL..

148 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by goodnewscliff(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2019
u re obviously not a mega prize to be won grin grin grin cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Move on, he wasn't interested in your heart but your pant.

You dodged a bullet. cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2019

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by navzla(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
I learnt my lesson long time ago.I toast a lady for like 5 months, still yet she turned me down.
One shoot is enough to kill,Say no then I leave .

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by ecstasy357(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

You never can tell.

I do same but that doesn't mean I'm interested in pants. I mean....pants have no true worth when its meaningless n casual

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by ILLarii: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

Whats the difference
So if he is interested in her heart he should be disgracing him self for her abi . girls wey no get chill

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
ecstasy357:

You never can tell.

I do same but that doesn't mean I'm interested in pants. I mean....pants have no true worth when its meaningless n casual
You and I both know how persistent a man is when he truly wants something. Men act this way when they are in doubt, just want to play or if the chase isn't worth it.

Some guys don't want meaningful and valuable pants ( they come with lots of baggage) so boys only want to play. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Talkwisdom(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
You and I both know how persistent a man is when he truly wants something. Men act this way when they are in doubt, just want to play or if the chase isn't worth it.

Some guys don't want meaningful and valuable pants ( they come with lots of baggage) so boys only want to play. cheesy
did you know Murphy's law?;it states that what will go wrong ,will go wrong eventually.
No matter how much time a guy invests in wooing you, Murphy's law will always be there

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Talkwisdom:

did you know Murphy's law?;it states that what will go wrong ,will go wrong eventually.
No matter how much time a guy invests in wooing you, Murphy's law will always be there
Good things don't come cheap. I don't know what law that is, but it is there.

Whatever you labour for, you value more. Yet another real law that exist. tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Talkwisdom(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

Whatever you labour for, you value more. Yet another real law that exist. tongue
Nothing is perfect anyways, how about a girl labouring too?,the truth is that,you can never know who loves you but you can always know who you love.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Anfieldboss: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

Girls of nowadays are not worth "the hard to get stress", so we don't bother expending our energy and time either. We just move on. Mind you, this is irregardless of whether the guy's intentions were genuine or not.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by ecstasy357(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

Persistent? True some times....but there's only so much a guy can do or take.

When it comes to pant, I tend to speak for myself and for morality... Every good pant doesn't come easy, the baggage is no biggie as long as she's worth it.

The question now is...are there any worthy one left?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Anfieldboss: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
ecstasy357:

Persistent? True some times....but there's only so much a guy can do or take.

When it comes to pant, I tend to speak for myself and for morality... Every good pant doesn't come easy, the baggage is no biggie as long as she's worth it.

The question now is...are there any worthy one left?

My brother, unfortunately there are almost none left

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
inside this heat, tough buhari economy na im man pickin go dey stress imsef dey chase and toast womancheesy. I guess he had other serious pressing issues to face.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Raalsalghul: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

Foolish talk @ the bolded.
First of all, not everyone has that time. smiley
Secondly, what's the guarantee of a "Yes" should he persist? undecided
Abeg go sleep, you no get talk.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by ecstasy357(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Anfieldboss:

My brother, unfortunately there are almost none left

That's just the reason why ya not suppose to allow yourself get rejected twice... She ain't worthy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by ecstasy357(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Bros, no vex abeg... Some guys really dey persistent, but most of em don't get d girl at d end

1 Like

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by BlackfireX: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
What is Twitter?
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Why are you farting from your mouth like this? cheesy

Did I hold a dagger to your throat that you must accept my opinion? that post wasn't even directed to you in the first place. If you can't converse sensibly then make yourself invisible please. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.